- 17 years of experience in Business Intelligence; with 10 years of proven track record as Business Data Analyst.
- With domain experiences in Banking and Financial, Airlines, Automobile and Advertising has strong experiences in creation of new data warehouses and maintaining existing reporting solutions.
- End to end data warehouse and business intelligence solution design and development, including requirements gathering, database design, dimensional modeling, and source to target mapping, ETL development, testing and documentation.
- As Data Analyst experienced in quickly and efficiently gathering, assimilating and documenting requirements for new solutions to meet new/changing/evolving needs of business.
- Support coding for field reporting and operational systems that involve databases and GUI interfaces to code reports.
- Experience in support multiple lines of business and will work with Manager to determine priority.
- Technically strong and versatile in tools ranging from MS Visio, MS Projects, Profiling Tool (IBM Profile Stage), Modelling Tool (Erwin, Oracle Designer), and ETL Tools (Informatica, Data Stage, Oracle Warehouse Builder and SAS).
Software: Windows 8, MS Office, SharePoint, Excel, Access, SAP, BI, Hyperion, Essbase, Cognos PowerPlay, Business Objects, Oracle, OBIEE, Sybase,SAS FOCUS, Tableau, DataStage, Informatica, DB2, Teradata and RedBrick
Hardware: LANs and WANs, Cisco, PC, SUN Servers and Workstations, IBM AS/400 and RS6000, UNIX, AIX, Solaris, SNA, and TCP/IP
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
Business Data Analyst
- Responsible for running the workshop to elicit business requirements, creating Functional Specification documents, performing data analysis on existing legacy reports
- Responsible for delivering Client Performance, Job Management and Time Management Reports from SAP data
- Responsible for reviewing mapping documents including SAP ECC structure mapping, SAP BW mapping and GDW (Global Data Warehouse) mapping
- Responsible for creating functional test cases and performing functional validation test processes
- Responsible for supporting business to carry out the UAT process
- Responsible for data reconciliation between source (SAP ECC) and GDW report
DW Data Analyst
- Responsible for performing data analysis using Tableau to reflect customer’s core applications and knowledge base
- Responsible for identifying data structure, data format and data relationships using extracted analytic data, in order to deliver custom reports.
- These reports were from Confidential data.
- Responsible for installation and configuration of Tableau Enterprise Business Intelligence software
- Responsible for Tableau server implementation including maintenance of sites, users, groups and projects
- Responsible for delivery of Superchoice Customer Data Entry Flow, Pension Exit Statement function analysis, At Work function changes, SALMAT integration process and FLARE reports analysis
- Responsible for delivery of “At Work ’ and Unpaid Flag change on SuperEzy 2 system at MLC - Insurance project using Oracle Core Technologies
- Responsible for the delivery of SALMAT integration with Pension Exit Statement correction for MLC project
- Responsible for gap analysis and documenting the current state and future state for Confidential - Joint Service Agreement business process towards Campaign Management
BI Tech Business Analyst
- Extensively involved in single source of truth for customer data analysis in Finance and Risk Architecture program.
- Responsible for delivery of Account Level Customer, Financial Fee and Charge data of Asset Management System to Group Data Warehouse integration for Finance and Risk program in CBA in Oracle, OBIEE Teradata, SAS and IBM AS/400 environment
- Performed Enterprise analysis and actively participated in choosing the right tool/technology for Intraday transfer of data from Asset Management System to Group Data Warehouse for customer contract report process
- Performed analysis on Group Data (ANZSIC and BU) towards Reconciliation process using Oracle Hyperion data structure
- Actively contributed in SDLC upgradation by facilitating workshops with Tech Business Analyst, Data Designer and Tech Development Team for Governance process and Template update
DW Data Analyst
- Responsible for data profiling using IBM Profile Stage tool
- To identify data anomalies
- To obtain a business confirmation on data content
- To derive a data model for claims, policy and party data of the specialist risk subject area
- Responsible for developing Data Model for source system using IBM Profile Stage tool
- Responsible for defining data validation and maintain the data quality across the functional areas in Confidential integration project
- Responsible to perform quality checks on the profiled data by working collaboratively with SMEs of each line of business
- Responsible for performing impact analysis to in corporate business change in existing Corporate Data Warehouse solution in Confidential project
- Responsible for delivery of requirement specification Document for business planning and measurement of operational performance report for specialist risk business unit at Confidential - Insurance Australia producing daily defect status report for Confidential
- Corporate Data Warehouse using Oracle, UNIX and Teradata technologies
- Extensively used Test Director tool for Confidential - Reitz Integration project for executing SIT and UAT process
- Responsible for being SPOC for issues related to data reporting and analysis
- Developed prepaid invoice report for Confidential project using Teradata and Business Objects
- Responsible for customer data analysis to identify and correct data quality issues for Confidential project
- Responsible for delivering end product for enhancement request from support and maintenance phase
- Design, develop and Production support for Confidential MIS solution project using core Oracle technologies and Brio Intelligence Suite
- Responsible to load and monitor the data load process in Oracle Warehouse Builder environment
- Responsible for developing unit and system test cases for business intelligence reports
- Responsible for design, development of Yield Management DataMart reporting solution at Confidential using Oracle and Brio Intelligence Suite
- Responsible for developing source to target mapping document for On-Time Running (OTR)reports in EDW project
- Responsible for source system study for Business Intelligence reports design and development
- Design, develop data loading for Confidential Data Warehouse in Teradata environment
- Developed BI (Business Intelligence) reports for Confidential EDW using Confidential
- Provided production support to Confidential Austria in SAS environment
- Design and development of data extraction and load process using Informatica and Business Object for Confidential project
- Designed and developed Procurement module forms for Confidential
- Responsible for Oracle reports development for Punjab Tractors Limited
- Design, develop reports using Oracle Developer 2000 technology
- Develop unit test cases and scripts for executing testing process
- Responsible for Web Application Server administration
- Design, develop house application using PL/SQL scripts