Total experience of 9+ Years with right blend of core Telecom operations and IT services as Business Process Consultant, Business and Data Analyst.
To deliver highest quality of business analysis, business process management and business analytics expertise in Telecom domain.
- Possesses excellent communication skills and leadership qualities
- Exposure to business driven process
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical abilities
- Importance of setting goals and achieving objectives within deadline
- IBM Datastage (ETL)
- IBM DB2
- IBM Cognos Enterprise
- IBM SPSS Modeler
- MS Visio, Tibco Business Studio, Provision Modelling Tool
- ETOM and ITIL Framework
- Process Analysis
- Clarity, Clarify, Siebel
- SDH, GSM, CDMA, V5.1/5.2, LMDS, MPLS
- INetman, Walkair, Preside
Lead Business Analyst, Business Analytics
- The legacy mechanism of running campaigns were being revamped with transformation application.
- The activities included mapping the campaign management data requirement with information available in DW, design of logical data model to stage the data to campaign management engine.
- To increase the sales and acquisitions, the client initiated programme to drive promotions to the Retailers, Distributors and Channel Partner.
- The activities included data variables need to support the promotions and target setting, mapping with data available in DW, design of logical data model to stage the data.
- The activities include capturing the business reporting requirement from ICB integration, conducting fit - gap w.r.t. data available in source system, design logical data model and source system mapping.
- The activities include requirements, logical data model review. Impact identification on the overall DW.
- The DW needs to on-board changes at source system and also keep integrating new set of sources to meet the analytical need of the enterprise.
- Market share analysis
- Repeat acquisition analysis
- Predictive Churn Model
- Cross-sell/Up-sell Model
- Dip-in-usage Model
Associate Process Consultant
- Worked on mapping the Current Mode of Operation and conducting the process analysis for mobile fulfilment (L2C) and assurance (T2R) processes
- The activities included identification of the pain-points and process improvement opportunities.
- The process analysis and simulation using Metastorm Provision Modelling tool and various BI reports to demonstrate the multi-million dollar savings post Confidential Mode process implementation.
- The primary aim of this activity was to ensure the transformation programme is able to demonstrate and justify the RoI for business case approval.
- One of the primary reasons of the transformation programme was to meet the regulatory requirement.
- The transformation programme was not able to support this due to technology delivery constraint. The primary aim of this activity was to identify the technology delivery gaps, present the gaps to business, identify the manual workarounds and prioritise the capabilities required from technology
- The activity also included identifying the short term technology fixes/hacks and the possible implications of these fixes on the frontline (e.g. double keying)
- Member of ‘Business Engagement Team’, responsible for client front-end activities like requirement gathering, conducting process workshops, client presentations, facilitation of conference room pilots, engagement with other contributing programmes
- Exposure to complete delivery cycle, starting from requirement gathering, release planning, scoping, management of change requests
- Interaction with design and build team for requirement compliance and providing business view to client on release delivery, preparation of traceability matrix
- BI Reporting requirements elicitation for credit management team, co-ordination with software vendors, solution architects and business to finalise the reporting template, data sources and reporting system
- Review and understanding of E2E design documents, functional specification document, CRM component design documents, interface specifications, test cases
- Responsible for delivery of CRM sales order, service order fulfilment processes covering challenging areas such as migration from legacy stack to new IS stack, number portability, Trouble to Resolve
- Responsible for design of key billing processes as credit management, collection management
- Creating ‘As-Is’ process flows using MS Visio
- Carry out Gap analysis and formulating ‘To-Be’ processes in co-ordination with client stakeholders, identification of process metrics like KPI, SLA and OLA
- Documentation of Signed-off processes, and the Standard Operating Procedures
- Defining and preparing process flows for End to End customer journeys in order to provide Proof of Concept for initial bid process
- Creating interface documents to support the launch of broadband product &
- Creation of workshop document to form a basis for conducting workshop
- Conducting requirement workshop with client and SP stakeholders