- Senior Business Analyst with cross - functional experience and expertise including:
- Project Management, Quality Management, Systems Analyst, Programmer/Analyst and Programmer.
- 30+ years successful experience as an IT Professional, including Business Analyst
- Takes personal ownership of projects, from start-to-finish with no excuses
- Demonstrated success in developing time-saving applications
- Developed and implemented various SDLC applications
Databases: DB2 .. Oracle .. IMS DB .. Datacomm/DB .. IDMS ..
Tools: DEBUG ... Devtech
Testing Tools: Xpeditor ... Debug
Utility Tools: SDSF ... Endevor ... CA7 ... SPUFI ... QMF ... File - Aid TSO/ISPF ... Insync
Hardware: IBM 3090 ... IBM ES9000 ... Unix
Operating Systems: OS MVS/ESA ... UNIX ... Windows 2007/2003/XP/NT
Other Software: MS Project ... MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) Lotus Notes ... Visio ... Shaw Systems Installment Loan Package ... VSAM Cincom Products (Mantis, Easy, Spectra, Control M, and Supra
Senior Business Analyst / IT Consultant
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Sent out Questionnaires to each team member of each application, scheduled meetings, facilitated meeting by reviewing documents and group decisions were made to move to the next level and achieved successful sign off.
- Sent out Entitlements Specification Document to each team member of each application, scheduled meetings, facilitated meeting by reviewing document and group decisions were made to move to the next level and achieved successful sign off.
- Developed Mockup to illustrate how the current production data will be viewed and utilized in SAILPOINT. Sent out Mockup to each team member of each application, scheduled meetings, facilitated meeting by reviewing document and group decisions were made to move to the next level and achieved successful sign off.
- Completed Project with success and on time.
Senior Business Analyst/IT Consultant
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Lead a team of at least one Oracle Developer and one Powerbuilder Developer to successful Completion and Implementation of two Confidential programs.
- Leader of the development of Phase Two named Cost Savings for both programs implemented.
- Successfully completed Phase I of Therapeutic Optimization and Cost Savings Phase II of Therapeutic Optimization, with 100% user satisfaction.
- Successfully completed Phase I of Maximum Dose and Cost Savings Phase II of Maximum Dose, with 100% user satisfaction.
- Facilitated Meetings with high ranking Officials and Management Users of Client Pharmacy Management from Pittsburgh, Pa., Columbus, Ohio and Houston, Texas via teleconferencing method to develop the Program Requirements Document commonly referred to as Business Requirements and achieved successful sign off.
- Developed the following documents for each of the abovementioned programs to include, but, not limited to:
- As abovementioned, facilitated Meetings with high ranking Officials and Management Users to develop this document commonly referred to as Business Requirements and achieved successful sign off.
- Utilized for Powerbuilder Developer to develop new screens or modify existing ones;
- Utilized for any and all changes to database tables or such tasks as additional error or exception codes;
- Developed Pseudo Code as a tool, for Oracle Developer to develop the Program.
- Developed in Visio, as a tool, for Developer to code program;
- Created and was responsible for overseeing testing of both Programs.
- Utilized for the Implementation of both Programs.
- Called upon to assist in the implementation from Oracle 10g to 11g to assist with testing and verifying results as parallel runs are being performed.
Business Analyst / IT Consultant
Confidential, Pgh, PA
- Developed detailed Business Requirements Documentation (BRD) and System
- Requirements ..Involved in creating the Functional Design Documents (FDD) / Functional
- Specification Document (FSD) based on the business documents
- Collaborated in team meetings to develop full-scale project plans
- Logged defect in to the Quality Center ...
- Collected metrics, created status reports, and executed business development initiatives
- Implemented plans using MS Office
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Modified and tested OE390 for changes to validate the request date against the company calendar and the build plant's calendar
- Performed internal modifications to a date program.
- Developed Detail Systems
- Design document for the functional requirements for ISO3 transaction
- Developed a field to the ISO3 Export Customer Order Outbound
- Logistics Menu to allow International Customer Service Specialist (ICSS) to separate freight designated for different shipping methods
- Developed and implemented enhancements for ISO3 transaction as part of the International Order Management System.
Environment: IBM Mainframe, COBOL, JCL, CICS, Endevor, VSAM, TSO/ISPF, and File-AidConfidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Assisted with the development of the Preliminary
- System Design and Detail System
- Design documents including utilizing Visio and PowerPoint .
- Collaborated in high level meetings
- Developed one of the major programs In Claims Component, which is a sub-program that establishes a Claims Processing
- Utilized COBOL II, JCL, IMS Database segment S821CLMP and ENDEVOR
- Unit tested program with new unit testing tool.
- Served in lead role for full life cycle development, testing and implementation of four new auto insurance plans for a major auto and homeowners insurance company
- Assisted Project Manager in managing project scope and overall project schedule
- Collaborated with business personnel to gather detailed project requirements
- Worked closely with Systems Architect and Systems Analyst in converting business requirements to technical specifications
- Worked with business areas to develop test cases
- Effectively resolved customer issues
- Continually analyzed the big picture and project milestones to ensure timely project completion
- Utilized COBOL, COBOL II, DB2, CICS and SQL on IBM mainframe