- I am seeking long term programming work as a Programmer/Analyst. experienced as a programmer/analyst in commercial data processing systems. Strong background in computer program development, testing, implementation and documentation.
- Applications include banking, insurance, manufacturing, publishing and utilities.
Languages: OS/VS COBOL, COBOL2, Assembler, EASYTRIEVE, HTML & CSS.
Software: IBM MVS, OS390, Z - OS, VS/1, DOS/VSE, VM/CMS, TSO/SPF, WYLBUR, VSAM, CICS, DL/1-IMS, DB2/SQL; PC-DOS/WINDOWS 95/98/Vista Business; Honeywell GCOS, IPS; Prime PRIMOS; Perkin-Elmer OS/32 and MTM. MS Office 2007 Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Access.
Hardware: IBM 90XX, 30XX, 43XX, System 370, PC (Pentium, Core 2 Duo); Honeywell Level 62; Prime Mini; Perkin Elmer/Concurrent Computer 3230.
- Programmer/analyst for an entrepreneurial communications company. Performed programming and testing of online table maintenance transactions for DB2 tables to be used in a communications equipment management system, using SQL calls in a CICS environment.
- Programmer/analyst for the business development division of a communications utility. Performed programming and testing of call rating modules and file/table edit program in a batch communications rating and billing system. Returned later to maintain entire system through several changes that involved replicating it for more systems.
- Programmer/analyst for a major utility. Performed analysis, design, programming, testing and documentation of several online entry and inquiry transactions, and batch edit, report and update programs, in a CICS and IMS based inventory management system.
- Performed analysis, programming, implementation, documentation of enhancements and all maintenance of a financial batch system. Also trained new client personnel.
- Programmer/analyst for a national compensation insurance service organization. Performed analysis, coding and testing of interactive data entry modules and interactive report module on a small mini computer, and programs on the IBM mainframe, for a new Policy Issuance Capture System.
- Programmer/analyst for a large manufacturer of metal products. Participated in the design of a new order entry system in a Honeywell environment and performed the design, coding and testing of online transactions.
- Performed programming, analysis and production support in policy issuance, loss accounting and classification systems.
- Also trained new members of the maintenance team in those systems and in company technical standards. Developed technical standards for VM/CMS utilities.