Currently working as a QA Engineer/ Business Analyst at Ebscohost, a leading provider of online research databases and eBooks for academic institutions worldwide, actively looking for a Business Analyst or consulting position which would help me maximize my management skills, analytical skills, program development, and training experience
- Master of Science in Information Systems MA Related Courses: IT Auditing and Assurance, Business Process, Project Management, Business Integration, Application Engineering and Development, Web Tools and Development, Advanced Database Management Systems
- Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology
- PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM).
- Certificate of Achievement in Project Management Professional (PMP Prep)
- Preparing for Salesforce Admin Essentials certification
Confidential, Ipswich, Ma October 2010 - Present Business Analyst
- Conducted Collaborative Requirements Planning meetings to brainstorm the feature matrix from high level requirements.
- Reviewed requirements criteria and developed test cases specific to user stories.
- Ensured clarity of requirements communication between business and developers by acting as liaison
- Discussed issues at bi-weekly SCRUM meetings and raised any concerns or showstoppers
- Authored user stories by breaking down each specific feature and included acceptance criteria for each.
- Executed test cases in a QA environment and documented the change requests and enhancements to requirements.
- Performed functional testing and regression testing on the test cases created and logged issues if the accepted result was not as expected
Confidential, Canton, Ma June 2010 – October 2010 Business Analyst Client – Confidential, Boston, Ma
- Worked with Business side to understand requirements and the changes made to the counterparty system
- Worked on the process flow diagram of the system with the changes to be incorporated and delivering the changes to the development team.
- Helped in the documentation of the vision document and the use case specification document.
- Created artifacts such as Vision document, Activity diagram, Sequence diagram and Data Flow diagram from the high level use case document.
Confidential, Medford, MA May 2009 – Dec 2009 Business Analyst - Intern
- Documented the use case specification from the high level vision document and created the use case diagrams
- Worked with Business and Software Engineers to determine testing requirements and software functionalities.
- Defined, maintained and executed test cases to validate data integrity and data driven functionality.
- Designed Graphical User Interface (GUI) using Visio for the purpose of gap analysis for the change requests.
- Performed database validation by executing queries to ensure that the returned results in the output is accurate as per the application.
IT Audit Framework: Cobit 4.1, IT Governance Framework Process/ Modeling Tools: MS Visio, Rational Suite, UML Methodology: RUP Programming Languages: C, C++, Java Web Technologies: JSP, XML, HTML, CSS Databases & Web-Servers: MySQL Server, Oracle 10g, Apache Tomcat