SUMMARY - PROFILE:
- I am a bilingual and energetic IT professional problem-solver who can handle multiple IT projects for large complicated enterprise systems.
- Having over 17 years of experience in international projects with different financial areas like Risk, Cards, Accounts Payable, Loans, Accounting, Plans and Funds, Costumers, Checking Account, Payments and ATM´s
- My experience which include. Project management skills, methods and techniques (planning, scheduling, project control procedures, etc.)
- Was Business Analyst and Team leader for Mainframe applications including developing of web interfaces and DWHs applications using MS Project, Visio, Mercury and HP Quality Center. Experience in issue and risk management. I have created analysis documents including screen prototypes, workflows, traceability matrix requirements, gap analysis, work breakdowns, progress and activity reports.
- Experience with structured approaches to project management, including Root Cause Analysis, Risk and Contingency plans.
- Provided consulting services to departments in each of the project life cycle with emphasis on tracking, estimating and management reporting.
- Lead and participate in design sessions, data analysis, created end-user reports, report specifications and develop test scripts.
- I worked with Business Users on requirement gathering for reports. This includes data analyst skills by researching data in DB2, SQL and IDMS database. Defined conversion requirements, researched data impact of the new application and current system and determine conversion testing tasks.
- Created documentation such as Business Requirements, Test plan, and test scripts.
- Developed functional requirements, as well as provided options and solutions.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills. Team lead on multiple projects.
- Expertise in interacting with business unit management.
- Strong knowledge of querying tools such as Access, SQL and DB2, Informix, PL1. Strong Cobol and JCL as programmer and developer using mainframe tools such as, TSO/ISPF, QMF.
Languages: Cobol, SQL, JCL, CICS, Visual Basic and Java
Tools: File-Aid, Intertest, Changeman, Spufi, QMF, Ezytrieve, ISPF(TSO)
Database: DB2, SQL, IDMS. Access
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/NT/XP/Vista, MVS OS 390/370
- Responsible, Creative, Well-organized.
- Expert knowledge in Analysis, design, facilitating and construct of projects.
- Able to discuss very technical issues with non-technical people.
- Excellent team worker and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Quick learner.
Computer Knowledge: iMac, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPoint)
Equipment: Computer, Printer, Scanner, Fax, Copier Files and IBM Machine
Fluent in English and Spanish (Mother Tongue):
- Was in charge to design workload Batch and On-Line programs to send factory in Cobol language.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- I was designing Test Cases. I have been part of the management team in producing policies (standardized architecture and analysis documents), procedures for DWH, using Visio, Mercury and Quality Center.
- I was working to implement Loan IQ in the Mainframe part. 1 st and 2 nd phase
- Was in charge to design workload Batch and On-Line programs to send factory to different areas.
- I was in char of implementation of the Confidential,
- Was implementing Real Interest in Hogan,
- Was working in Cecoban Transfers and Transfers FEP in Hogan,
- We implemented the Beta 93 Reports, Conversion Files and Banxico Reports in Hogan.
- strong Cobol, CICS, DB2 and JCL s programmer. Making SPUFI s in SQL. Developing new process and maintenance.
- Making GDG/Sequential Files, IBM Debug Tool (for batch) and Intertest (for CICS), Analysis and implementation programs on IBM with Microfocus and VSAM.
- Used Unix Altamira, I was implementing programs to interact with IMS databases.
- Maintenance Systems using Informix. Microfocus Cobol. PL1 and Unix systems.
- Analysis and implementation of Safin s project (Financial System) using VB 5.0, Informix and DB2. M aintenance Calculation System for Insurance using VB 5.0, HTML, PL1.
- Analysis and Maintenance to 2k and Euro Converter.
- Development to Dario s project using Visual Basic with Access and UML s method.
- Maintenance to Savings System of Government People Support for Confidential systems using Cobol, MVS and Cande.