- Having more then 10 years of experience in different IT sectors in Qatar, Canada and Pakistan.
- To contribute in the growth of a progressive organization by utilizing my education, experience and skill which I have attained during my academic studies and jobs.
- Extensive Knowledge of all EQ API’s and User Exit Programs.
- Experience in in - house requirement applications and programs run parallel to Equation.
- Online Web/ADC services Interface Programs for Host end.
- Misys EQ3.8 to ver. 4(Bank Fusion) Environments Exposure.
- EQ Upgrade Experience from EQ3.8 to EQ4(Bank Fusion)
- Developed ADC Host end program for ATM and Mobile Banking
- Wide Exposure of Development, Maintenance, Implementation and good experience in Analysis, Coding, and testing.
- Good Communication, analytical ability, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Participate in the technical team for the migration of KASB data from PIBAS system into Misys Equation.
- Perform systems feasibility studies, analysis & design. Translate business rules and requirements into system specs.
- Work closely with Engineers & Technical Support to resolve customer issues. Also provide technical application support to users.
- Proven ability of using and deploying application on various Plat form.
- Capable to handle multiple and complex projects in the high-end business applications as well as web projects.
- More than 15 years of experience in Information Technology.
- 10-years’ experience in RPG 400,CLP and RLU programming
- 2-years working experience in UNIX,AIX,shell Programming
- 2-years working experience in ASP, Dot NET & V.Basic.
- 2-years programming experience in oracle Developer 2000 (form188.8.131.52, Reports 2.5, 3.0).
Areas of Interest
Develop and implement IT strategies, Project Management, Analysis, Design and Development, Implementations, Backup and recovery.
- Misys Core Banking System EQUATION Specialist.
- Misys API’s and Users Exits
- I-Series Programming in RPG/CLP/RLU/DFU/SQL and DB2.
- Oracle Developer with strong exposure in SQL, PL/SQL and Forms Developer
- Front end programming in Visual Studio and .Net
- Knowledge of Java
- Developed a Bonus Points Promo System for New Customers
- Working on Maker and Checker concept.
- Developed a reconciliation system for tracking any entry between core to NI and NI to Core.
- Design and Developed Confidential Central Bank Report Program run on daily and monthly Basis and convert this
- File into Excel format and copy to user PC for uploading into QCB web side.
- User facing wrong postings issues on the above options so I use User Exits to apply some checks to prevent
- Future wrong postings.
- Developed a House cheques
- Uploaded Program by Using Hold API, run on daily basis to check the Sufficient amount and apply the hold and release the hold just before posting.
Business & System Analyst
- Designed and Developed In house ATM host on iSeries for parsing ISO8583 messages and routing the transactions to the relevant Channels.
- Debit Card System working on the same scenario as different channels works using the middle ware to Core Banking.
Environment: IBM iSeries, Different Misys API’s with User Exit, Equation 3.8, and RPG including CLP/RLU and DB2.
Sr. SQL Developer
- Working as Senior SQL Developer to fulfill the growing demand in house Custom Development team.
- Responsibility is to determining the key needs of business decision makers and solving those needs by implementing suitable decision support systems.
- My Responsibility is to ensuring successful delivery of IT services according to the SLAs in order to achieve complete customer satisfaction.
- Leading and managing different IT projects. Managing product support and services for the in-house developed applications.
- Implemented Group IT policies, procedures and standards.
- Which were followed by underway projects in the area of Asset Retail management involving migration of new system while doing the gap analysis, formulating the conversion strategy including field/data mapping, system development, integration and user acceptance testing;
- Designed and developed BTC (Balance Transfer Card) Card system which is directly link with Confidential .
Environment: UNIX, FoxPro under UNIX.