- Accomplished, results - driven IT professional with 20 years of progressive experience.
- Highly skilled in product development, project management and system integration for mission-critical environments.
- Extensive background in management, team building, application development, testing, quality assurance, and customer support.
- Recognized for ability to partner with customers, business leaders and technical teams to plan, integrate, document and execute project plans on time/budget.
- Adept at cultivating a positive work environment and a spirit of teamwork and agile development
- Track records of introducing technology to attract customers, improve retention rates, increase revenue, facilitate growth and reduce costs.
- Inventive and resourceful, with a “make it happen” attitude; always delivering on commitments.
- Project Management Strategic Planning
- Applications & Architecture Business Process Re - engineering
- Product Development Six Sigma Green Belt
- Quality Assurance Customer Relationship Management
Development: RSA, Rational XDE, SOA, OOAD, UML, SQL Server, Dreamweaver, Drupal, VB .NET, 6,5,4,3, ASP.Net, Java, PL/SQL, HTML, Xhtml, C, C#, C++, PowerBuilder, FoxPro, Oracle ERP, PICK, Toad, SQL Navigator, SQL Server Manager, Authorware, JAMS
Databases: Oracle 10g, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL
Platforms: Windows 7,Vista,XP, Macintosh, UNIX, PICK, Linux, Confidential A-Series, IBM
Software: MS Office Suite, MS Project, Minitab 5.0, Visio, Mindjet, Oracle CRM
Consultation: Several years of Database consulting with small business.
Contract Business Analyst / Database Developer
- Develop reports using various tools, utilizing MS Access, Oracle, MS SQL Server and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), DTS, SSIS.
- Design and development of databases, tables, forms, reports, menus, triggers, stored procedures and interfaces
- Design physical, architectural and logical data models. Establish processes for importing, scrubbing, and converting data for populating the physical models.
- Providing database development and support for a Bankruptcy Law firm.
- Utilizing Screen Scraping web application to gather information and provide effective lead generation for marketing from the notice of default list and individuals filing bankruptcy online.
- As a small business owner I was force to engage and manage several projects and learning the necessary components of business development from marketing, to production, to sales. Often learning the challenges of what it means to be the one who hold the sole responsibility of the results.
- Managing projects from start to finish, learning, growing, building relationships, delegating and negotiating where all keep elements to run the business.
- The largest value was definitely learning to successfully meet the needs of my clients and helping them to achieve their objectives as the secret to one’s success.
Business System Analyst / Database Developer
- Utilizing MS Access, SQL Server, and Oracle ETL processes to capture and manipulate customer data to assist various business groups to make portfolio decisions.
- Establish processes for importing, scrubbing, and converting data for populating models.
- Maintaining a secure, accurate data environment and ensuring proper user access to reporting services.
- Design database architecture and logical data models.
- Establish backup procedures, documentation, and implementation strategies.
- Support integration of acquired portfolios and systems consolidation IBP. Support SQL Server Installation, Configuration, Troubleshooting process for back end Business Intelligence Application.
- Automated several manual processes in Access and SQL Server to save time on the consumer lending month-end processing.
- Develop script to monitor mission critical daily process JAM jobs.
- Created several deployment scripts for bank wide application to maintain user and customer security information.
Environment: SQL Server 2005, 2008, T-SQL, Oracle10g, PL/SQL, Access, TFS, JAMS, Toad, Report Server, DTS & SSIS, Agile development.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Applications & Architect Manager
- Directed the implementation of all major and minor projects related to the building, testing and shipping of Confidential.
- Supervise teams of Business Analysts both locally and off shore in India to produce customer-focused, totally configurable and flexible systems all to support a 24/7 mission-critical operations.
- Supply system design, development, and operations support and data architecture expertise.
- Instrumental in client consultation, providing business review, guidance and .
- Regularly collaborate with corporate management, business leaders and IT directors.
- Manage scope, functionality, schedules, resource allocation, performance and quality of projects from inception to completion and on-going support.
- Recruit, Train and mentor student interns, and professional developers as staff members.
- Interpret and apply policies and translate goals into programs/projects.
- Evaluate, recommend and purchase third party software.
- Played pivotal role in the migration of two additional manufacturing plants into the Rancho Bernardo facility, including all necessary integration functionality and support.
- Redesigned the Confidential shop floor system for ground up to improving accuracy over 50%.
- Planned and designed an integration of Oracle ERP with the Confidential legacy manufacturing system.
Environment: Oracle10g, PL/SQL, XDE, SQLServer, Visual Studio Suite, VB.NET, C#, ASP, ASP.NET, Html, Java, Oracle ERP, OOAD, UML, Rational Rose, Minitab, SQL Navigator, Erwin, High volume of transaction and batch processing.
Senior Business Information Analyst
- Supported several business groups by establishing processes/programs to maintain databases for inventory, manufacturing and accounting that interfaced with the Confidential mainframe A-Series.
- Provided accounting and job tracking application support in PowerBuilder and MS Access within an Oracle-based client/server environment.
- Reviewed/analyzed requirements and prepared detailed specifications.
- Re-engineered manufacturing system to be totally modular and completely flexible, improving analyst response time by 200%.
- Within 10 weeks, produced a mission-critical application that eliminated the need for 3 manufacturing shop floor applications and downsized the technical requirement for the manufacturing workforce.
- Smoothly migrated environment from Visual Basic versions 3-6 while continuously supporting over 200 users.
- Skillfully mentored team and created a harmonious work environment, significantly reducing tension and enhancing customer perception.
- Increased inventory accuracy 70%, by providing business solutions and foresight to customer’s potential inventory problems.
Environment: VB.NET-v3, MS Access, ASP, ASP.NET, PowerBuilder, C, PL/SQL, Html, Java, Oracle 10g, 9i, SQL Server, Oracle ERP, OOAD, UML, Rational Rose, XDE, Minitab, Remedy, Peregrine
Confidential, San Diego, CA 5
- Created CMI test plans and test environment. Designed and implemented a database to track course and system bugs (FoxPro 2.5).
- Built a prototype and ported the CMI applications to the Windows environment using Visual Basic 3.0, Access 2.0 and C.
- Constructed a large database application to maintain price club merchandise inventory for the kiosk system using PowerBuilder.
- Developed the first multimedia base technician’s program on CD for Ford Motor Company, securing a $25 million contract.
- Improved Ford technicians’ working relationship with IVID technical support by 50%.
- Architect an Innovative solution to develop IVID curriculum design, resulting in a $100K cost savings.
- Successfully built a warehouse inventory tracking system for Costco.
- Enhanced customer relationship by 25% by efficiently supporting and maintaining the CMI application.
Environment: Visual Basic, MS Access, PowerBuilder, SQL Server, C, Unix