- To secure a position in the accounting department with a dynamic company seeking an effective goal oriented, problem solving, where I can utilize my accounting knowledge to contribute to the growth of an organization.
ERP: PeopleSoft - PSGL, NCS, STORQM PLUS, CDP
Reconciliation: Smart Stream Reconciliations (SSR) 7.62, TLM 2.7
Microsoft Products: Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint
Confidential, Dearborn, MI cost analyst
- Track all materials and tools
- Remove duplicates parts in Bill of Materials and associated cost
- Record all levels of cost - budgeted, estimate and actual.
- Track carryover parts cost.
- Provide the statistics to compare the previous week’s data (parts- in production, to be improved, removed) and its production level cost against budgeted/allocated.
- Ensure that the departments and have their target and align with top level planning structure.
- Liaise with multiple functions and help the team to stay in common understanding.
- Help to improve the data format and automation of process to avoid input/keying errors and bugs in the wizard.
- Work to make AVBOM data aligned to meet the audit requirements.
- Provide the top level management with all the information in consolidated format for efficient planning and budgeting
- Weekly/Monthly cost deck review meeting with finance and program leaders
- Discuss the new approved ideas from the engineers and ensure finance allocate budget.
- Compare the variance between the estimated costs against budgeted cost for production.
- Discuss and identify cost per part for production.
- Ensure that the functions align with the cost against the budget.
- Daily Bank reconciliation and have adjusted entries.
- Analyzed and reported financial statements.
- Report impact of adjustments to the bank.
- Month end close procedures and its associated financial report generation.
- General ledger account reconciliations.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepared and posted journal entries.
- Research and have recommended resolution of outstanding reconciliation issues.
- Review of preliminary financial statement and research accounts for unusual items and variances.
- Primarily responsible for audit preparations.
- Point of contact for internal and external auditors
- Prepared daily/monthly variance analyses and its associated reports for the VP and Head of the Department
- SPOC for the reconciliation team and have resolved / reported reconciliation issues
- Have a variety of experience in working with customers and cultures. Some of the countries include Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Japan, Indonesia, Dubai, Hong-Kong, Luxemburg
- Strongly Adhered to Statutory Reporting requirements
- Tested and have converted spreadsheet-based reconciliations and Smart Stream Reconciliations (SSR) 7.62 to TLM 2.7