- Microsoft EXCEL Expert
- Strategic and Business Planning
- Skilled C - Level Communicator
- Big Data Analysis and Trending
- Budgeting, Forecasting, Regression
- Handling Objections and Closing
- Compensation modelling
- Miller-Heiman and Sandler
- SPIN Selling
- The Challenger Sale
- Market strategy
- Competitive analysis
- Pricing models
- Go-to-market strategies
- Contract Law
- Trademarks and Copyrights
- Employment Law
- Product Liability
- Marketing Plan Development
- Segmentation and Advertising
- SEO/SEM, Google Analytics
- Syndicated Data
- Web Campaigns and Social Media
- Full Business Plan Development
Global Market Analyst
- Drive organizational understanding of the global markets, business performance reporting, share and industry trends impacting business planning and performance for 103 countries.
- Global Installed Base modelling.
- Deliver Market Sizing data using third party data to develop time-series, causal, economic, and historical modelling using R Programming.
- Extensive use of Advanced MS Excel
Director of Enterprise Sales
- Sold a disruptive SaaS marketing and music services platform (mobile/web/music) to national retail and restaurant chains.
- Service delivers streaming content by connecting to a proprietary wired or wireless router.
- Signed Buffalo Wild Wings as a major client for this start - up and expanded customer base by 20% in first year.
Regional Sales Executive
- Sold scenting services to regional senior living, hospitality, and casinos looking to enhance brand identity through scent.
- Expanded client base by nearly 192 new accounts within an 18 month period representing an aggregate contract value of $546,000.
Director of Advertising Sales
- Cultivated relationships with national Confidential companies, media buyers, and advertising agencies offering opportunities to advertise on Confidential in-store audio network with a reach of 150 million listeners per month.
- Provide ROI and CPM calculations based on traffic and demographics.
VP National Sales and General Manager
- Served in a national sales management capacity by managing remote sales staff and also directly selling on a national level to national retailers.
- Signed 18 new national account retail clients in 2007 and secured contracts.
- Additionally, assisted in the signing of a content deal providing audio and video content, the largest cinema operator.
- Heavy network sponsorship, OOH networks, and in-store advertising sales experience.
- Created marketing plans, developed website, and designed marketing collateral.
- Developed strategic global technology and marketing partnerships, including countless business development relationships in the emerging music technology and Confidential spaces.
- Recent business development has been focused on the delivery of streaming music content.
- Heavy involvement with music licensing, streaming, Digital Millennium Copyright Act and international performing rights organizations.
- Several new and cutting edge delivery platforms have been established.
Regional Sales Manager
- Mentored and coached the sales staff of 24 affiliate offices in an 11 state territory.
- Coached sales reps on product positioning, new services, and technical information as well as closing and upselling techniques.