To take a challenging role on business operations/automation as a Business Analyst and give an efficient and effective solution that will help the organization to achieve the best solution in business and ultimately increase its productivity in market.
Microsoft windows, word, excel, power point, access, sharepoint, project, advance office application,visual basics, networking and telecommunication, applied software development
Confidential, QUINCY, MA
- New clients conversion to financial statements reporting platform.
- Conduct disaster recovery test milestones for all vendor statements printed in different location.
- Defining, documenting and improving business processes.
- Periodic online webcast interaction with vendor on new product in pipeline.
- Conducting weekly project review meeting for new and existing client.
- Business requirement documentation write - up, review and interpretation for all financial statements deliverable.
- Training of internal and external clients on statements functions and limitation.
- On visit to print vendor location for output review, quality check and validation.
- Collaborate with various teams to implement Massachusetts privacy requirement for financial statements.
- SME for client service team internal and external on all statements inquires.
- Customization and enhancements of current statements offering upon request.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to determine computing needs and system requirements.
- Effectively communicating with internal teams and external clients to deliver functional requirements like GUI, screen and interface designs for financial statements offering.
- Acting as an interface between business units, technology teams and support teams.
Confidential, QUINCY, MA
Wealth Manager Services Account Administrator
- Mutual fund buy and sell on a deadline basis.
- Interact with private high net worth clients and investment managers for daily request processing via phone, email or fax.
- Meeting and exceeding clients expectation on deadline basis.
- Verify regulatory compliance for all transaction reporting.
- Foreign exchange trading.
- Corporate action processing.
- Account opening/closing,loan and collateral administration.
Confidential, PROVIDENCE, RI
Computer Information Systems Intern
- Database construction and maintenance for auditors working for the Confidential .
- Microsoft window installation and web page development for dept of taxation.
- Computer repairs and troubleshooting for dept of treasury.
- Ensuring installed auditing software work effectively and efficiently.