- Flexible Business/Systems Analyst with over 7 years of experience in diverse enterprise software environment.
- Core competencies include meetings with customers, gathering and analyzing business requirements, producing detailed business and technical documentation, and assisting in implementation of new or revised systems.
- Experience in gathering requirements by using different methodologies: personal interviews with stakeholders, meetings, site visits, and task and workflow analysis. Facilitating requirements and applications review/design sessions.
- Presenting complex software solutions to both technical and non - technical audiences.
- Created and managed many types of documents as needed: business requirements, functional and technical specifications, use cases, business process rules, UML models, GUI designs/wireframes, user guides, release notes, traceability matrices etc.
- Creating and incorporating of screen captures, tablesdiagrams, charts and graphics.
- Working knowledge of conventions, terminology and style for professional business and technical communications.
- Effective in translating the synthesized and complex information into clear, conciseconsistent and accurate language.
- Reference tools: Business Analysis Body of Knowledge, Microsoft
- Acting as a liaison between customer and technical project teams. Identifying and managing changes to requirements. Sensibly balancing requirement changes and scope creep to avoid losing control of the project.
- Monitoring the system implementation process to ensure that the developed software solutions meet defined business requirements.
- Analytical yet creative, with ability to generate innovative solutions to problems.
- Well organizedable to multi-task and prioritize work effectively. Cross-functional communication, collaboration and relationship building skills.
Understanding of enterprise architectures and software systems, languages, frameworks, databases and software development/testing methods: APIs, .NET Framework, Java, SaaS, Cloud, Servers, Web
Technologies: Web Services, SQL Server, Oracle, SOA, XML, BPM, CRM, ERP, BI/Reporting, MessagingInformation/Content Management, Rational ClearQuest, SDLC, Agile Methodologies - SCRUM)
Desktop Applications: Office, Visio, Rational RequisitePro, RoboHelp
Graphics/Publishing: Photoshop, InDesign, FrameMaker, SnagIt, Camtasia Studio
Confidential, Albany, NY
- Captured, analyzed, validated and documented the requirements and functions of the Two - Way
- Communication/Secure Message Center application throughout the agile Software
- Development/Testing Life Cycles.
- Helped the users to understand the available Confidential features and effectively brokered their concerns with the project teams.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Business Applications Analyst
- Captured requirements and authored functional and high level technical documentation through the entire solution delivery cycle in the enterprise technology environment.
- The complex environment includes Web Service orchestration layer with multiple APIs that call other Web Services to return key data points syndicated from several Confidential systems.
- Created diagrams (Visio, Web Sequence Diagrams), documentation entries in the corporate Wikipedia and an outline of the Web Services consumer guide.
Business Systems Analyst
- Defined custom business processes and produced technical documentation for a provider of human centric workflow/business process management software (K2).
- Prepared diagrams, screen mockups and supporting documents for translation into business process modeling maps.
- Created business process maps for clients in different industries.
- Conducted training sessions for customer teams.
Technical Business Analyst
- Created high level system design documents with varied levels of abstraction for different software applications in a large, multi-disciplinary environment of the local government.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Provided consulting services to vendor of the enterprise information management software.
- Created documentation with functional and technical specifications for the customized Internet Policy
- Production System (iPPS ) solutions.