Business Analyst w/Project Management Experience Top Secret SSBI Clearance
Direct, implement, and improve information technology strategies to complete projects and meet business objectives. Dedicated to continuous improvements in efficiency, productivity, waste elimination, and cost reduction. Established career of delivering results while displaying uncompromising integrity and ethical conduct.
Platforms Windows XP/Vista/7/8 , Windows Server 2008 , Mac OS X
Software Tools HP Service Manager 9.3, RSA Authentication Manager, BigFix Console Manager, IBM Tivoli Web Reports Manager, Active Directory Administration, Blackberry Enterprise Management, BMC Remedy, Microsoft Lync, MS SharePoint, MS Exchange, MS Office, MS Sharepoint, ServiceNow ITSM
TX Technical Analyst /Tier I II Technician CSC
- Support FBI users with solutions that maximize availability, functionality, and security. Operate and maintain PKI, analytical tools, account management systems, enterprise storage, disaster recovery tools, and web content management/collaboration tools. Work with individuals to diagnose and troubleshoot problems with hardware, software, networking, and user accounts.
- Plan and execute delivery of support services evaluate and analyze service levels to improve future performance
- Provide computer related subject matter expertise to vendors, government customers, and other third parties
- Document FBI Personnel issues using HP Service Manager and ITSB Service Manager ticket management systems
- Personally install or guide users through installing hardware/software components on their personal computer systems
- Consults with management and/or business organization management to develop/implement appropriate response/resolutions for complex issues.
- Monitors customer inquiries for a specific functional area, tracks progress and resolution of escalated inquiries.
- Contributes to a shared knowledge database to facilitate response consistency and to document complex issue resolution.
- Advised and consulted with clients as Assistant Lead Project Management Support to oversee project tasks and mentor/instruct junior team members or specialists to meet client objectives. Proactively identified and managed client expectations throughout the entire project lifecycle. Used SDLC methodologies to comply with clients' security standards.
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise pertaining to Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Google Cloud, and other enterprise wide applications
- Gather and defined requirements to accurately capture project scope and eliminate costly changes
- Monitor and engage in change management activities, identifying opportunities to amplify the organization's voice and message
- Assist in developing materials such as surveys, interview templates, and feedback reports.
- Conduct research and analysis to determine communications and change management requirements.
- Developed and defined systems scope and objectives through research and understanding of clients' business systems
- Assisted programmers, senior staff, and other consultants with estimating resources and staffing requirements
- Designed and oversaw execution of enhancements to client implementation and coordination with third party vendors
- Verified and enforced proper timekeeping and reporting requirements according to contract terms
- Prepared plan material including presentations, agendas, meeting minutes, timelines, and process overviews
- Developed and implemented new training formats using ITIL best practices within Service Catalog Management
- Conceptualized new academic computing policies/procedures that advanced National Defense University's academics
- Made technology recommendations, managed technology programs, provided technical assistance for incoming support requests, and established updated training programs to improve computer and data related operations while maintaining compliance with Department of Defense Information Assurance regulations.
- Identified the need for and recommended technology updates to senior leadership based on governing policies
- Worked through Change Advisory Board to recommend and implement change requests in compliance with standards
- Troubleshot 150 end user configurations at Tier 2 level tracked and resolved tickets using BMC Remedy
- Implemented web-based training and PowerPoint presentations to brief faculty, staff, and students on Apple technology
- Led Windows 7/Office 2010 migration using Microsoft SCCM 2007 to deploy new software to 200 CISA workstations
- Provided technical and functional project management support to a 5M DoD contract for maintaining and upgrading the capabilities of US Army Distance Learning classrooms. Coordinated client meetings, developed feasibility reports, compiled regular status reports, oversaw funds allocation, and managed classroom functionality.
- Evaluated emerging technology for classroom inclusion to create management reports, case studies, and deployment guidelines
- Briefed stakeholders on upgrade recommendations and negotiated analytical and/or implementation issues to resolution
- Coordinated and managed the logistics of modifying, relocating, and maintaining 334 US Army Distance Learning classrooms
- Verified and enforced DoD information assurance compliance by all classrooms to safeguard classified data
- Restructured NGB government matrix to properly account for all physical classroom locations used by contracting field office
- Created and managed the division's SharePoint website to provide collaboration on production and system implementation plans. Developed and implemented tools and processes to support users, systems, and functionality.
- Provided technical support for incoming issues related to SharePoint system from both technical and non-technical users
- Integrated external data, developed HTML pages, modified style sheets, and configured views to support required functionality.
- Assist in the development of strategic communications plans and change management strategies for SharePoint
- Documented platform architecture, policies, and procedures for future software upgrade implementations
Maintained and supported Navy Financial System functionality for users across the world. Established and documented procedures/requirements on system hardware and software related issues.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes