- 25 year experienced business analyst in eliciting requirements, conducting JAD sessions, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process mapping, and SDLC and requirements traceability for applications development.
- Seasoned performer in design of requirements tools such as IBM Jazz, CLM, HP QTP, Jira, and home grown applications.
- implementing for the State of Michigan Web applications development agile and waterfall methodology.
- AS - IS and TO-BE business and system process flow documents, Business requirements documentation Suite PMM-SEM standards, federal regulation documents decomposition, leading facilitation requirements sessions, management of requirements and traceability, testing and change control management.
- Designing and implementing requirements management tools used of SharePoint, and IBM Jazz CLM for project use.
- Leading a 4 year #1 company initiative project, developing and implementing a new health insurance product, project manager, business analyst, facilitation, requirements gathering sessions, testing, use case and test case development, quality assurance, on WEB applications development for agile and waterfall large scale projects and system implementation.
- Managed a 50 Billion+ investor portfolio of class "A” space in Lansing/Okemos area.
- Developed marketing and retention strategies, one initiative called "Walk in the Park" resulted in 80% client participation.
- Responsible for staff of 13, and all personnel and systems related job responsibilities.
- Lead and implemented a successful team peer-to-peer 360 evaluation process.