- Progressive, strategy driven Information Technology consultant with proven track record within federal agencies, as an instructor within the corporate training arena and as a sales engineer.
- Recognized as an ITIL Expert working as process consultant, ITIL consultant, Configuration and Change analyst consulting to large IT enterprises and global help desk initiatives.
- Record of success as an ITIL Expert and senior level professional
- Noteworthy history as an ITSM process engineer lead, technical team lead, data center manager and data migration solutions expert.
- Exceptional delivery record in organizational and business improvement with a special focus on IT processes and growth planning to include data center management, organizational policy development, configuration and change management, vendor selection and hw/sw purchasing, customer consulting in the order of business process development, strategy planning, organizational design and development and growth planning
ITSM Consultant, Lead Process Architect
- Performed GAP Analysis of global helpdesk processes for Cummins Diesel and worked with global process owners to re - engineer processes for CM, PM, IM, and Release managements, and CMDB collaboration
- In support of Remedy 7.0 to Remedy 7.6.1 upgrade project including tools integration, process engineering and ITSM implementation utilizing ITIL v3 methodology
- Led process design team in the adoption of best practices for process improvements in Incident, Problem, Change and Release workshops and customer interfacing
- Collaborated with global worldwide leaders and process owners to redesign helpdesk procedures, perform taxonomy classification and categorization tasks with Remedy application owner. Led the software architecture design review and customized changes to platform requirements.
- Gathered customer requirements for custom tool development needs adopting ITIL best practices.
- Led workshop activities for re-engineering IM, PM, Change, Release processes.
- Collaborated on the design of Atrium CMDB in a federated data fed configuration environment.
ITIL Implementation consultant & Project Manager
- Data Center operations consultant and process lead of ITSM platform implementation strategies for ServiceNow implementation deploying ITSM processes consisting of Incident, Problem, Change, & CMDB
- Engineered organizational change processes and implemented training initiatives across organization to implement newly designed policy.
- Support of general system administration responsibilities within ServiceNow tool - managing tables and data, CMDB and import sets, workflows, user account and profile setup.
- Established Incident management processes and developed training curriculum for implementing
- Included the development of escalation procedures, break-fix resolution practices RCA &, Problem resolution practices, application rollout processes diagnosis & repair, system patching.
- CMDB design solution, developed and implemented change and release mgmt processes using SDLC method, Incident Management and escalation procedures for global help desk, developed KMDB with best practice procedural guidelines, and CMDB design solution.
- Performance optimization of servers running Oracle 10G databases utilizing RMAN to Veritas Netbackup for enterprise backups.
- Capacity planning and scheduling and performance tuning of UNIX server and cluster systems
- Led the organization thru Configuration and Change management initiatives, established organizational policy, IT change processes, launched the development of CMDB and was heavily involved in process design and performance improvement programs.
- Developed training programs, facilitated workshops, and performed employee skills assessments purposed toward organizational growth and employee retention.
- Performed vendor interfacing, tool selection, and deployed Service-Now as a discovery agent populating CMDB and for all ITSM processes Change, Incident, Problem, Release managements.
- Led the redesign of EMC Clariion SAN infrastructure including LUN resizing, volume group and logical volume distributions - highly intensive LVM procedures; deployment of new storage arrays and data migration with newly distributed databases.
Deputy Project Manager & Unix Engineer
- Consulting on a team of UNIX engineers &data migration specialists working with HP to perform a data center migration for Pepsi-Co during a data center consolidation/merger.
- Global change process designs engineered to secure the data center migration involving HP/HDS SAN storage including EMC 3000series Clariion, DMX, and HP-EVA SAN arrays.
- HP UNIX servers were configured with Lpar and Vpar clusters with environments running on Superdomes on both PA-RISC and Itanium processors.
- Designed CMDB to track and monitor equipment migration movement and maintain authentic state of environment during fiscal quarter asset movement.
- As a sales engineer supporting pre-sales and post-sales engagements, I worked as design and build engineer suppor ted customers for brief engagements during the expansion and modernization phases of infrastructure growth. Build designs were custom solutions in SAN/NAS storage networking, specializing in EMC solutions (Clariion, Celera, VMWare)
- Customer partnerships involved aiding the design and strategic planning of IT growth plans aligned with business practices and corporate goals in architecting a custom so lutions
- Performed problem solving and incident management services in support of Legato Networker .
- Upgrade d planning and risk management for enterprise upgrade of Legato Networker 6.3 to 7.2
- Disaster recovery planning involved 5 yr growth strategies for custom SAN/NAS solutions .
- Developed strategic corporate partner relationships with software product vendors to leverage channel partner sales relations to engage MTI in the enterprise space.