- To utilize my skills and passion as IT Technical Support in an environment which will provide opportunities for personal and professional growth of myself and others.
- Google Chrome
- Google Chromebook
- Internet Explorer
- Apple OSX 10.6 - 10.12
- Windows 10 8 8.1 7 XP Vista 2000
- Windows Server 2012 R2 2008 R2 2003
- Lotus Domino
- Lotus SmartSuite
- Microsoft Office
- People Soft
- Word Perfect Office
- Legal Key 3.0 - 4.3
- Elite Enterprise 3.4
- CPI Trademark iManage
- PC Docs
- Docs Open
- Iron Mountain Connect Office Skills: Adding Machine
- Copy Machine
- Fax Machine
- Scanner and Printer
Confidential - Reston, VA
Mobility Support Analyst
- Performed problem isolation on mobile applications, web applications, root-cause analysis. Provided recommendations for documentation for customer facing Knowledge Base portal. Provided input into updates for standard operating procedures on a case by case basis.
- Responded to customer (call center personnel) calls, emails and other forms of communications expeditiously and with courtesy. Maintained a high degree of technical knowledge relating to supported mobile products.
- Logged, tracked and updated incidents and system change requests in our incident reporting system. Composed accurate, informative and timely network outage notifications, maintained window notifications and other internal and external (customer-facing) correspondence. Generated system monitoring, management and performance reports using both proprietary and COTS tools.
- Performed server system deployments, reboots and maintenance. Monitored Platform services. Provided technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software and hardware.
- Responded to queries either in person or over the phone. Wrote training manuals. Trained computer users. Responded to email messages of customers seeking help. Asked questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walked customers through problem-solving process. Ran diagnostic programs to resolve problems. Followed up with customers to ensure issue had been resolved. Gained feedback from customers about computer usage. Ran reports to determine malfunctions that continued to occur.
Google Chrome Specialist Lead/ Google Specialist Lead
- Educated staff and clients on Google products by explaining and demonstrating features and benefits.
- Trained personnel in the Google products (Chrome, Drive, Docs, Slides, Sheet and Forms).
- Built strong relationships with guests, management, retail sales associates and support representatives.
- Led merchandising for Google products in store; maintained visual standards of Google presence before, during and after work days.
- Helped Google understand the retail environment through daily reporting and meetings.
Confidential - Washington, D.C.
Senior Records Manager
- Responsible for directing, establishing and planning the overall policies and goals for the Records Management support staff in supporting of the USAID Electronic Records Management (ERM) Program.
- Assisted the Agency’s ERM Program Manager in the lifecycle management of electronic records and related information systems, performed and coordinated records and information system inventories and applied schedules to unscheduled records with Confidential, consulted with users on automated records management application and coordinated with Information Specialist in recommending software solutions.