Senior Business & Data Analyst with extensive experience in System and Software implementations: 1) Ability to turn strategic thinking into actionable and quantifiable business requirements/specifications; 2) Extensive experience in Data Analysis, Data Quality, Data Mapping, Root Cause Analyst, User Acceptance Testing, Test Case Creation, Project Management and Creating Documentation; 3) Ability to build key relationships across multifunctional units; 4) Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Project, Visio, Windows Server 2008, SQL Server Management Studio 2012, Microsoft Access, Confidential Business Objects
Confidential, New York City, NY
Senior Business Analyst
- Supported the development, requirement gathering, and data testing of SAP’s Marketing Intelligence Platform (MIP) system.
- Worked closely with test leads and business users to establish a data comparison testing strategy.
- Performed data comparisons, data quality, data mapping and data cleansing using SQL/Excel/Access as part of database migration project to determine if testing thresholds were met.
- Created trouble tickets associated with testing failures, tracked resolutions and provided senior management weekly testing status metrics.
- Supported the development of regional marketing target select tools, focusing on data requirements, system architecture, and front end integration.
- Created regional business case documentation which defined ROI benefits of marketing initiatives within specific global regions.
- Facilitated weekly meetings with global stakeholders to gather and document business requirements. Received stakeholder signoff of the EMEA Target Select Tool Blueprint.
- Facilitated weekly data quality workshops with global stakeholders to identify data gaps between multiple systems.
- Responded to MIP user community issues and request for assistance.
- Provided system administration tasks for marketing operations line of business servers.
- Provided administration tasks in a Business Objects environment for regional reports.
- Responsible for data quality of MIP Metadata and that request for data changes were align with corporate policies.
Confidential, Summit, NJ
Senior Data Analyst
- Analyzed Army Battle Command Systems (ABCS) Communications Architectures for Theater Operations and mission support.
- Worked closely with developers providing input to modify proprietary and government tools to meet client needs.
- Carried out root - cause analyses, pro-active tool maintenance and other risk reduction strategies to improve the data product build process reliability.
- Performed user acceptance testing (UAT) on new applications releases.
- Provided subject matter expertise to support the development, validation and of Data Quality processes and policies.
- Drove efficiency in deliverables by recommending and implementing change to processes in order to save time but ensure integrity and quality of the deliverables.
- Severed as a subject matter expert and liaison between technical personnel and non-technical personnel.
- Interfaced with senior leadership to establish policies and performance objectives, and assess strategic and tactical plans.
- Led a technical staff of six in day-to-day data products build operations.
- Mentored and coached team members and junior analysts.
- Performed resource management, task assignment and project planning.
- Conducted personnel performance appraisals and staff development sessions.
- Implemented and documented a data analyst curriculum.
Confidential, New York City, NY
Application Support Analyst
- Responsible for identifying user trading requirements and for the development of functional specifications to meet business user needs.
- Responsible for the rollout and upgrades of new application software.
- Responsible for coordinating with the network group and developers to resolve connectivity and performance related issues.
- Responsible for evaluating business needs, cost effectiveness and technical viability.
- Engaged in the planning and testing of financial disaster recovery procedures.
- Technical Liaison between clients and the Confidential .
- Responsible for evaluating market data services based on business needs, cost effectiveness and technical viability.
- Responsible for maintaining an ongoing inventory of client’s IT environments.