- 12+ years of experience in Project / Product Management, Business Analysis, Vendor Management, Legal / Contract / Provider Agreement / Compliance and Contingency Management, Task and Resource Allocation, Requirements gathering, Software Design, Testing, detailing, validating and creating Business and Technical Project Documentation.
- A certified Scrum Master (CSM), MBA candidate, with Project Management experience.
- Product Configuration and Project Co - ordination with the ability to understand and analyze complex Business Requirements by interacting with business users, assessing their business and information system needs, and designing solutions for complex information systems management.
- Co-ordinating resources, prioritizing group activities, establishing schedules to ensure that plans are consistent with overall company objectives, market research, strategic planning to define project roadmap, regulatory, compliance, legal issue participation and document review, cross-functional and all stakeholder meeting coordination. Developing RFPs, reviewing SOWs, contract and external vendor management.
- Product release, infrastructure planning, executive dashboard presentation in a matrix organizational structure.
- Expertise in creating High Level Design Documents (HLD), Data Flow Diagrams (DFD), Class Diagrams, UML Diagrams including Use Cases, Sequence, and Activity Diagrams, Entity Relationship Diagrams, Data Mapping, Logical Data Modeling, Data Integration. Used SQL queries to filter data.
- Practical knowledge of all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes and worked on SDLC Methodologies like Waterfall, Spiral, Agile SCRUM, ASAP and Rational Unified Process (RUP). Experienced in creating Business Requirement Documents (BRD), System Requirement Specifications (SRS), and Functional Requirement Specifications (FRS) and conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with end-users, expert team, development and QA team for project meetings, walkthroughs and customer interview. Experienced in developing and maintaining overall testing methodology and strategy, documenting Test plans, creating Test cases and executing Test Scripts based on baseline requirement.
- Managing all National and Local channel launches, rebrand, drop and contingency across U-Verse platform including satellite, U-Verse TV Everywhere (TVE) app, OTT, VOD, and online streaming (dot com)
- Dealing with Compliance (among cross functional teams) and legal obligations (in Confidential & Confidential legal dept., marketing and content acquisition team) for content rights and tracking any changes Confidential both sides of a deal between Confidential and its content provider, FCC channel update tracking
- Tracking Confidential Now (App) CLU (Channel Line Up), 3rd Party Authentication
- Managing Channel sharing agreement with content providers and Channel Partners
- Content placing and scheduling from Programmers including NBC, ABC, FOX, etc. to name a few
- Vendor Management and Legal, Contract, Provider Agreement, Compliance and Contingency
- Resource allocation, task assignment, UAT, research for keeping up to date with industry competitors and making improvements to current and future product
- Preparing Project Scope document, Budget Authorization document
- Managing projects with all duties fulfilling as a Project Manager. Set up and leading meetings for requirement gathering. Facilitating Scrum project lifecycle, daily standup meeting, sprint planning, iteration cycle and sprint delivery, issue and conflict resolution, estimation, planning and forecasting number of deliverables in an iteration, tracking impediments, working with Product owner for tracking Product Backlog, reviewing vendor invoices, vendor management, procurement, writing and reviewing RFP, working with business unit and other stakeholders to define critical business needs, coordinating and monitoring delivery of work for multiple projects, project performance reporting, resource allocation, task tracking, scheduling, budget planning, etc. using MS Project, actual and forecasting participation, defect log tracking, risk assessment, acceptance criteria and UAT execution, identifying system dependency, quality and change management workflow handling, monitoring SLA achievement. Analyze, identify and design the system architecture (SOA - service oriented architecture) as per project requirement for inserting Advertisements dynamically into mobile platform, traditional STB devices, OTT (Over-the-top internet), and Desktop
- Write system specification describing how each subsystem involved in the project will be impacted and what are the features and functional enhancements would be required. HADOOP architecture analysis.
Updated various documentation including Content and Ad metadata specification, analyzed SCTE-35 trigger behavior for splice-insert, splice immediate and time signal to determine time stamp for each Ad duration (pre, mid and post roll Ad) in a Content received from Providers, Ad transcoding spec, National and Local Ad break definition and handling multiple format of Ad content including MPEG-DASH/MP4/HLS, Baton QC (quality check) spec including CALM Act compliance, Channel (CCID - content channel ID and VCID - viewer channel ID etc.) and Schedule level configuration spec, Content processing spec in Content Management System for linear and non-linear content, documented requirement specification for Dynamic Advertise Insertion for VOD (video on demand) in Set Top Box and Live Streaming in Mobile Client, referred to STB spec for content and Ad request to CDN Manager and Controller to determine streaming workflow and any failover.
- Reviewing Functional Specification, leading critical final design review, coordinating between cross-functional team including development, testing, networking, architecture, and 3rd party vendor etc. Determine workflow for content and advertise ingestion in subsystem taking into consideration the Geolocation (geography, location altitude and magnitude, zip code etc.) and thus optimizing customer base to maximize business reach.
- Coordinating between internal core project team, Ad Sales team and external vendors for Ad Campaign / Ad processing / transcoding / and trafficking through YoSpace / FreeWheel MRM (Monetization Rights Management) system and in-house Ad segmentation application, implemented Ad decisioning and targeting workflow through Deal Maker Digital and Freewheel MRM, referred to Interface Control Document (ICD) and Release Notes for application subsystem to update any Incident logged in JIRA Common Ticketing System and keep track of its status until resolved.
Business Systems Analyst
- Project Management including task tracking and scheduling, resource allocation, budgeting, working knowledge of TFS, JIRA.
- Designing “Event Metrics Dashboard” - Developing Business Intelligence (BI) tool named “Event Metrics Dashboard” to automate event report generation for business purpose. Data collection, manipulation and analysis were involved for event record, location, date and time, speaker profile, etc.
- Developing “Talent Bureau application” to record high profile speaker data for various events.
- Developing a Web based application named “Online Event Calendar” - to record detail information of various events organized by Confidential, managing marketing collaterals.
- CFPB (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau) - Underwriting Rewrite – to rebuild the Loan Underwriting application into the PEGA CRM system including data mapping for the existing system with the target state including Data migration from SQL to ORACLE database.
- FCL-Payoff/Reinstatement – to update the “Good through date” for Payoff and Reinstatement quote generation for a 30-day rule for default loans. This application operates for Loan asset servicing.
- CLEAR – Enhancement and maintenance of loan accounting software application CLEAR (Corporate Loan Economics, Accounting, and Reporting). This application was focused on Loan Asset Management, loan accounting, reporting and analysis, loan investment service, etc.
- Requirement gathering and developing Business Requirement Document (BRD). Designed Wireframes and mock-up using wireframe designing tool Axure and MS Visio 2010.
- Managed projects based on Web designing, analyzed HTML code and Java Script to come up with solutions for enhancement or new feature addition. Organized JAD sessions and daily meetings for Agile SCRUM projects, iteration and sprint delivery. Maintained Project Charter, schedules, task and resource allocation.
- Identifying and analyzing the current business process (As-Is) and document the process flow in Business Process Modeling (BPM) and defining the future state (To-Be) of the business process as well, Object oriented Analysis and design (OOAD) methodology to analyze the requirement.
- Understanding and analyzing the Data Warehousing, HADOOP architecture, ETL concepts in order to implement in the Business Intelligence (BI) tool “Event Metrics Dashboard”. Analyzed architectural issues in building MDM (Master Data Management) Hub for customer data repository, designed data models including mapping from the application data models to the MDM data model, defined mappings to be used to create the hub database and identified the application changes required to modify the application to use the hub database as the source of the master data. Handled Project Management responsibilities and coordination in terms of scheduling and resource planning, etc. Handled SOA and SAAS based architectural workflow. Data cleaning and filtration for data cluster analysis, data modeling, simulation and optimization for logical representation of a system model. Researched simulation and optimization tools and technologies for determining the system design and implementation.