- Multi - disciplinary professional with extensive experience in continuous process improvement, marketing, business development, consultative selling, and channel management in banking, software, and telecommunications. Expertise in vendor, project, and compliance management. Recognized for integrity, work ethic, and ability to manage and influence teams.
- Partnerships & Vendor Management
- Lead Cross-functional Teams
- Systems Engineering
- Convert Needs to Measurable Deliverables
- Manage/ Influence without Direct Authority
- Internal/ External C-level Presentation
- Technology Selection (RFI/RFP)
- Loan Servicing/Consultative Sales
- System Deployment
- Structured, systems approach to problem solving
- Prepared and updated written material and explanations to accompany system deployment program & program changes.
- Conducted individualized user testing/ scripting for each department affected by migration.
- Developed state (current/future) diagrams, illustrating the flow of data/ tasks from the legacy systems to the newly deployed loan origination system(Encompass), along with checkpoints for testing/ verification.
- Conducted in person meetings and web-Conferences with different stakeholders and developed processes and requirements for in region staggered scheduled deployment.
- Identified and documented continuous improvement ideas (LEAN) and facilitated daily check ins and weekly service reviews.
- Worked with business users to define feature requests, business requirement specifications and change requests; documented requirement specifications and transformed into functional and technical requirements.
Senior Mortgage Consultant
- Applied Agile SCRUM practices while leading a team of three analysts in developing an internal portfolio management. monitoring tool illustrating inventory, A/R, financials and trending analysis for the top 30 business clients.
- Facilitated daily SCRUM meetings, Sprint planning, backlog grooming and retrospective meetings.
- Participated in the management of over $310M credit portfolio of asset-based loan commitments secured by accounts receivable, inventory, and term loans secured by machinery, equipment as well as real estate.
- Communicated voice of customer while ensuring compliance with federal lending regulations and bank underwriting policies.
- Managed loan origination, created/ maintained project plans and project managed the requisite sequence of work operations, functions of numerous groups and departments to fund $4M business in 100% financed CRA mortgages.
- Served as loan servicing point of contact for portfolio loan products.
- Managed loan origination, initiated project plans and project managed the efforts between various staff, departments and work flows to fund $7M business in government backed FHA loans.
- Developed and marketed collateral resulting in exceeding targets through increasing client retention and satisfaction rates.
Confidential, Needham, MA
Senior Mortgage Planner /LOS Deployment Lead
- Project managed installation, configuration of software-based loan origination system for AEM New England.
- Track and manage project schedule, scope, cost and quality of deliverables to meet the needs of the project stakeholders.
- Defined requirements, managed vendors and ensured contractual compliance for system conversion.
- Functioned as liaison between Client Service and Information Technology Professionals for legacy system migration.
- Managed loan origination and project managed the needed work flows throughout the appropriate channels leading to funding of $20M in conventional loans.