- Assessed initial cases and engaged, directed, and monitored the proper support teams.
- Took ownership of issues and followed them through to resolution, contributing to the successful execution of the solutions delivery process.
- Reported status of cases to Customer Management and Dell Management, serving as the conduit between IT and Business.
- Prepared Root Cause Analysis reports to present to Senior Customer Management.
- Performed Gap analysis to identify unmet Business requirements, including procedures, policies, processes and workflows.
- Wrote and edited test information using Dell IT templates.
- Assessed the Business Impact of Emergency Change Requests.
- Collaborated on Post - Implementation Review of Changes.
- Years of experience with Remedy Trouble Ticketing System.
- Supported customer use of Dell proprietary applications, including: Data Direct, and CFI/Image Direct.
- Supported the Dell Global Command Center with high-visibility, same-day dispatches which require rapid multitasking under high pressure, due to the large potential revenue loss and negative customer impact.
- In charge of training Team members in Geographically Dispersed locations.
- Performed regular BCP tests including: Call Tree, Cold and Hot Tests.
- Proactively worked with Service Desk Team to ensure procedure documentation remained available to and easily understood by all necessary Team members.
- Wrote Internal Outage Reports for my Clients following Major Outages.
- Prepared Business Impact Analysis.
- Worked across IT Groups, eliciting input, agreement and ultimately sign-off on Service Improvements.
- Analyzed and corrected deficiencies in processes and procedures. Worked with Subject Matter Experts and Project Managers to tailor the interaction between User and Process. In keeping with ISO, findings were documented, versioned, and published in designated repositories. Issues included Technical Systems, Procedures, and Workflows.
- Test results, procedures, and processes were all created within the confines of Dell’s technical style guide and best practices. Coordinated with assigned workgroups points-of-contract in development, revision, and approval cycle.