- 4 years as a Scrum Master experience. Total 10 + years of IT experience
- Agile experience/knowledge of key agile techniques including S AFe, Kanban, Lean, and Scrum
- Manage the project timeline, resources, and scope in order to meet business requirements
- Ability to manage multiple Enterprise level projects, while working within strict deadline and maintain professionalism
- Participate in Negotiation and Collaboration, work on Requirements analysis.
- Facilitates project meetings (Agile meetings - Discovery Sessions, Iteration 0, Iteration Planning, Demo & Retrospective, Daily Stand-up, Backlog Grooming) completes project tracking/analysis reports
- Work as liaise between Business/Stakeholder and Technical team.
- Demonstrate ability to motivate, organize, lead and coach Scrum across various team members.
- Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team.
- Excellent coaching, writing and communication skills.
- Teach team, decision-making processes to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
- Strong Project management skills and understanding to technical engineering concepts as well as Risk and Issue Management Experience
- Helps product owner to keep the product backlogs in good shape
- Effectively tracked team’s progress using charts, burndown charts, velocity and release forecasting
- Ability to create and present SSRS reports and Reports using Report builder.
- Skilled in providing effective leadership in fast paced, deadline-driven environments, with best of presentation and communication skills.
- Hands on experience in creating Test plan, Test Strategy, UAT planning, documentation and Testing.
- Integral part of SAFe agile team (Release Train).
- Serves the Engineering Teams in its efforts to deliver value and meet expectations of stakeholders by conducting daily scrum, planning the sprints, demonstrating the sprints, and scheduling process improvement meetings.
- Helps the team embrace SAFe Core Values, adopt and apply SAFe Principles, and implement SAFe practices.
- Handel Offshore and onsite teams
- Serve in Product Owner capacity as needed - I.e. prioritizing backlog, planning sprints, making, priority decision, sprint reviews, Demos. Use key scrum metrics.
- Work with RTE to understand and Implement company Agile policies.
- Prioritize areas of improvement, and work alongside key stakeholders/Product Owners to implement the improvements
- Manage projects in Rally/JIRA and Confluence; providing software training to team members as needed
- Plan demo for Internal team and for business users.
- Monitor and report on key Agile performance metrics to leadership team
- Facilitate/participate in key Agile rituals across Scrum teams. Coach team members as needed, including resolving conflict.
- Provides guidance to the team, helps them along the process of self-governance so they can realize the impact of Agile Scrum frameworks.
- Works to remove all impediments and obstructions to the team’s progress.
- Responsible for all Audits
- Endeavors to build a safe environment and promote a productive culture for work.
- Participate in QA activities when required.
Technologies: SaFe Agile, Rally, Jira, Java, SQL, Gherkins
- Introduced Agile/Scrum methodology in the IT team.
- Worked on various account including internal and external applications.
- Worked with Confidential internal teams as a Scrum Master and Test lead to manage end to end project.
- Conduct required Scrum meeting on daily basis.
- Liaise between business and technical team to ensure understanding of process and application.
- Preparing Project Charter, Monitor & Track Progress and develop Status Reports
- Facilitated Product Back Log Grooming, Sprint Planning, Retrospective and Show and Tell for the team.
- Map out initial requirements, scope, processes, alternatives and risk for the Project
- Prepare Test Planning, strategy, Design and present It in walkthrough
- Validating and providing post-production checkout signoffs.
- Evaluate large data amounts from different sources and develop useful summary & reports.
- Perform Report Testing
- Perform ETL testing
Technologies: Agile Scrum, TFS/MTM, SQL-server, Telerik, C#, .net, Manual testing, Windows, Gherkins
QA Lead /Scrum Master
- Hard Dollar (HD) Legacy - HDS-Cloud Migration
- Used Agile- Scrum Methodology
- Managing and Leading QA team, and delivering Test-project on given time using Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Lead team in Scrum meetings including Scrum planning, grooming, standup and Retrospective
- Help testers to calculate Capacity for each Sprint.
- Understand requirements and create Test Plan.
- Provide quality assurance planning and testing for corporate client base. Work with client to determine needs and resource requirement
- Onshore-offshore coordination
- Involved in Bug triage meeting and Daily stand ups
- Validating and providing post-production checkout sign-offs
- Evaluate large data amounts from different sources and develop useful summary reports.
- Create and implement UAT test plan and testing.
- Develop test scripts in Selenium and C# utilizing comprehensive business
- Requirements, functional documentation and processes.
- Active participation in Regression and Smoke Testing
- Attending up gradation meeting/seminars provided by clients
- Creating quality metrics and participating in Process Audits
Technologies: Agile Scrum TFS/MTM, SQL-server, Selenium, C#, .net, Manual testing,