- Vast experience in implementing complete BlackRock solutions (Order entry, security setup, Trade manager, blotter, green package etc) and its integration with various 3rd party data providers as well as third party vendor packages like Omgeo, Tradeweb, Liquidnet, Market Axcess etc.)
- Experience with several Blackrock interfaces for inbound and outbound feeds.
- Played the role of Project manager/BA and worked on the Project Plan - Resource Planning, Budgeting, Execution, Implementation and Closure along with the project schedule reporting to Sr. Management committee.
- Was part of the pre-sales team with HCL providing them with functional knowledge on Investment Banking and Asset Management. Trade flows wrt OMS implementation, Data mapping in Warehouse and interfacing with MarKIT for confirmations.
- Worked closely with the business to develop the integrated delivery plan for the associated technology roadmap and coordinated with relevant projects and initiatives which will be running parallel
- Management Expertise includes Financial services, Registry and Depository Services, Investment Banking (Operations) OTC Derivatives, Collateral management, Equity, product implementation for Asset management companies, Six Sigma methodologies, Project/Product life cycle management, Business process modeling / re-engineering, Trade Surveillance, SOX compliances.
- Skilled in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC), project management, gap analysis, requirement management, BUS Matrix, Conformity process, UML Diagrams, Test Case, Story Board, Master Data Management, Data Warehousing, Data Modeling Data analysis, Data mining, Data profiling, Meta-Data management, Data Enhancements, and Data Flow design.
- Was part of the team working on analyzing the current process model Vs Future state - Optimization of the workflows and Interim state in AM in relation to trade flows and Portfolio/Performance calculations.
- Lead a team for validating the trade workflows across all asset classes and Non-trade transactions for the same.
- Designed the business/functional architecture to support regulatory requirements like FinFraG, EMIR, MiFiD 2, Dodd Frank for WMA.
- Worked with the Eagle PACE team on Data Modelling/Data mapping/Creating the Data lineage table to support sourcing and interfacing for Performance and risk Management.
- Worked on the requirements and mapping data points from the data warehouse - ABOR and extract the relevant tables to support regulatory reporting like Post Trade Transparency, Best Execution where the reporting has to be done within 15 mins of the occurrence of the transaction.
- Mitigating the risks on delays with the deliverables from external vendor applications and escalating the issues in the right time like MarKIT Serv and other vendors.
- Implementation and migration of the historical data to enable calculation of returns.
- Running the Project management on Agile methodology and facilitating daily scrums
- Worked on UAT of complete trade life cycle including testing with external vendor packages like Omgeo, Tradeweb, Market Axcess etc.
- Worked on the feasibility study and gap analysis for implementation of the new OMS into the Asset Management line of Business.
- Liaised to bridge the gap between Client Enterprise Architecture and Implementation teams.
- Liaison with the vendors (Fund Managers) for the externally managed funds for Passive business to enable integration with the BRS Aladdin.
- Supported Integration of the Front Office OMS/Backoffice accounting and Performance Calculation with Eagle PACE.
- Made thorough reports/deck and analysis for the senior management on weekly updates on the implementation in progress and made strong recommendations on resolving the blockers to adhere the time lines.
- Modelling and designing the interfaces to facilitate the STP of the trades/positions from external fund managers to the internal OMS for Portfolio/Performance calculations.
- Building the business requirement document and the functional specifications for the reconciliation tool in QlikView for the month to date and Year to date Performance and Benchmark returns calculation.
- Worked on the feasibility study and gap analysis for implementation of the OTC instruments in SCD from the legacy application and designed the GUI and gathered requirements for the proprietary trade routing engine
- Analyze existing networks and identify opportunities for improvement, Risks/Costs Vs Benefits/Impact on the enterprise business process.
- Develop and document the framework for integration and implementation for changes - Technical standards.
- Analysis of various transactions the business needs to upload/route via the OMS to enable the right accounting - Performance and Portfolio calculations. This involved mapping the requirements to the payment administration module and interfacing the swift messaging. As a part of the project I was involved in drafting the To Be process flows for performance measurement and attribution to provide analysis in turn improving decision-making quality with full data transparency supporting Data migration and delivery of Master data work package
- Experience & thorough understanding with Data Modeling & Migration and conversion
- Configured the data extraction screens and automate Batch jobs for daily data extraction from SCD -IMW to report via Coric and other business Intelligence tools.