- Senior Business Analyst focused on the design, development, deployment, and support of ERP applications, expanded functionality, improved business processes, and system upgrades through the use of proven Confidential methodology, in - depth product knowledge, and extensive business & systems experience.
- Fifteen years of software implementation experience.
- Twelve years of Confidential experience.
- Fluent understanding of manufacturing, distribution, and finance processes.
- History of versatility, adaptability, and delivery working with clients and partners.
- Solid background in business process analysis, redesigns, and change management.
- Proven leadership, communication, analytical, presentation, and team-building skills.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Baan IV Logistics Certification
- Dynamics AX 4.0 Trade & Logistics Certification
- SQL, Crystal Reports, etc.
- ERP, implementation, business analyst, contractor, BAAN, consultant
ConfidentialSenior Business Analyst
- Designed and implemented solutions for multiple transformation initiatives to streamline operations and simplify data management within a large project based environment.
- Stabilized and upgraded a discrete process environment using deep product knowledge and “best practice” concepts to regain control of critical business processes.
- Designed and implemented corporate purchasing solution that allowed receipt of shared materials at multiple logistic companies from a single purchase order/contract.
- Analyzed processes and data flows in a proprietary health care reimbursement system to uncover and correct a variety of non-payment and late-payment issues.
- Designed and implemented new functionality to support “drop” and “rush” shipping requirements for special equipment parts & service provider.
- Managed multiple Confidential projects in assemble-to-order, make-to-order, engineer-to-order, and hybrid process environments supporting food & beverage, automotive, machine tool, textiles, special equipment, and office furniture industries.
- Responsible for project planning, budget, resources, and client relationship management.
- Managed numerous machine tool projects with responsibility for technical evaluation, proposal generation, cost estimating, and design, build & assembly planning/execution.
- Taught Confidential in the Confidential Program.
- Developed technical aspects of multiple ERP implementations including company definition & setup, parameter definition & setup, master data definition & setup, user setup, financial integration setup, legacy system data migration & validation, technical requirements definition, customization design & testing, interface design & testing, test script preparation & execution, batch job setup, and new technology deployment.
- Executed functional aspects of multiple ERP implementations including initial software assessment & selection, site assessment, gap analysis, functional requirements definition, business process mapping & redesign, training material development, site team training, simulation exercises, issue management & resolution, readiness assessment, cutover planning & execution, and post-cutover support.