Over 13 years of experience in gathering business requirements, testing software, and supporting end users. Highly motivated. Able to multi - task and prioritize workload under pressure, as well as increase pace as workload demands. Strong technical background. Ability to build rapport and develop professional relationships with clients and other team members. Worked with cross-functional teams to support client projects. Keen problem solving skills. Full technical knowledge of all phases of applications analysis and SDLC. Excellent presentation and oral/written communication skills.
Proficient in popular applications, including: Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Project Manager; Internet applications.
- Documented business requirements and business rules, based on current business practice in Blueprint.
- Utilized JIRA to track issues
- Accurately tracked time and travel.
- Created Use Cases
Business Analyst Consultant
- Documented the present process and based on business requirements and system knowledge created the future process.
- Elicited business and user requirements via JAD sessions, and meetings, interviews.
- Identified and establish scope and parameters around implementation projects.
- Created Use Case scenarios, and validated test cases covered the business requirements.
- Decompose high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements and business rules.
- Managed requirements traceability information and tracked requirements status throughout SDLC.
Business/System Analyst/Quality Assurance
- Led or was a member of cross-functional teams that supported business process improvements.
- Defined project scopes and gathered level of effort estimates from vendor and internal development teams.
- Conducted requirement gathering sessions.
- Assisted and resolved complex technical issues for various internal provisioning applications.
- Documented business requirements as well as translated to system requirements.
- Devised or modified procedures to solve complex problems.
- Tier 2 support for provisioning application.
- Performed quality assurance review.
- Created process flow diagrams.
- Wrote method and procedure documentation to support end-users.
- Retained project integrity without enhancing scope and cost.
- Planned, designed and recommended business processes to improve and support business activities.
- Tracked open issues to resolution.
- Worked as Project Manager for several medium to large projects.
- Tracked deliverables.
- Utilized Remedy for trouble ticketing.
- Managed project development from initiation to closure.
- Clearly communicated expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Resolved issues and solved problems throughout project life cycle.
- Tracked and reported on project milestones and provided status report to executives and stakeholders.
- Provided a project schedule to identify when tasks were to be performed.
- Facilitated relatively seamless migrations of data and functionality from one application to another with virtually no interruption to end-users.
- Provided technical support and problem resolution.
- Created and led end-user training.
- Worked with cross-functional teams to provide quick resolutions for technical issues.
- Worked to resolve issues between IT and business client to ensure expectations were met or exceeded during initial launch.
- Created and managed testing reporting metrics.
- Created methods and procedures
- Worked in a cross-functional, global environment
- Created various data dictionaries for several large projects
- Worked as Project Manager for several small to medium projects
- Analyzed test results
- Worked as team lead for a smaller group of testers for 2-3 years.
- Created Use Cases