- Functional Responsibilities: Business Analyst with over 6 - 7 years of professional experience in Business Analysis and Programming fields. Excellent Skills in requirement gathering, requirement definition, UML and Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Created dynamic driven web pages for database application, which often required application interconnectivity and linking to external production databases.
- Responsibilities have included the development and maintenance of web-based application tools, data flow diagram designing appealing graphical user interfaces, programming client-side and server-side web application, work with users and development team members to solidify website evaluation, design, development application architecture, and write specifications within Section 508 guidelines to ensure the software development life cycle.
- Have the understanding of the full software development life cycle of Information Technology Projects. Excellent Skills in Excel, Ms Project, MS Visio, MS Office 2003/2007 and Mockup. Experience of writing reports including Crystal Reports.
Business Analyst and System Analyst
- Working on ERP Projects
- Perform project management skills which include planning, development, management of project plans, budget management, maintenance activities and RACI matrices.
- Work with both User Clients and Technical Developers to Gathering Business Requirements, define, design and implement the ERP Systems.
- Analyze the gathered requirements and work on the Database Customization Process
- Gathering business requirements and creating project work plan using JAD Sessions.
- Programming logical components’ using SQL
- Testing business systems.
- Modifying, maintaining and developing SQl codes to develop new enhancement.
- Fixing errors in data by utilizing the GUI interface of application and SQL Scripting
- Developing PL/SQL codes on the basis of the request for the change
- Modifying and maintaining oracle procedures for download from SQl and Finacle loader.
- Designing using Object oriented design methods.
- Developing Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams and Functional Diagrams Using Visio.
- Delivering high quality ROSS ERP customization, Mapping the fields in the table from the current system into ERP.
- Data Analysis, Manipulating Data, Creating Pivot table and making sure the data integrity is met.
- Reports Development using Micro strategy 8.x/9.x and working experience in java
- Handling the tasks of building, deploying and maintain metadata inventories and data support tools.
- Providing and designing ongoing management system that enables marketing of one of one relationship within e-commerce space
- Data mining and handling the tasks of presenting data on the internet
- Maintaining and designing tools like unix and oracle database at client sites
- Analysing requirements for scalable database and result reporting
- Creating world class web data mining systems.
- Report development in Crystal Reports
- ERP Implementations and System Installations
- Business Analysis, Implementation process, Development, Training and Support.
- Extensive Experience in Business Process Modeling tools in MS Visio.
- Edit functional descriptions, system specifications and installation guides
- Administration and Preparing Training Manuals on PowerPoint.
- Liaising between developers and business people making sure there is understanding in the end result and no clash between the stake holders.
- Presentation of systems using Microsoft PowerPoint to different clients.
- Documentation and reporting experience
- Reviewing Project management standard operating procedures in conjunction with the PM Manager.
Business Analyst, System Analyst
- Perform Market analysis, Risk Analysis and Find solutions. Collaborated with users and the Director of information management system in the business analysis and development of new tools and process.
- Gather customer needs and develops detailed business requirements Web Analytics, Content Management, Web Search and Search Engine optimization Strategy building.
- Experineced in Program/Project Management for delivering software and E-commerece full life cycle solutions using Agile, SDLC, Waterfall and PM. Participates in the testing process, ensuring testing verifies with users requirements Resolved requirements and design issues Business analysis, Process analysis, process mapping, business process mapping, facilitate meetings, requirement gatherings and requirement analysis by using UML.
- Creating and writing Macro applications as required. Plays a key role in the planning, testing and implementation of business enhancements or change. Hands on Experience with Adobe CQ v5 Experience of working with QRM, Murex and Bloomberg.
- Participates in the testing process, ensuring testing verifies with users requirements. Examining existing data and making recommendations for improvement efficiency.
- Develops, prepares and distribute periodic business reports to internal management. Involve in the development of E-Commerce systems when required. Improved the IT system to better manage the company business deal.