- Technical and Business Project Manager with an outstanding record of achievement in the analysis, design, development and optimization of new and existing products and mission - critical software systems.
- Evaluation of existing and proposed Business Rules using standard Business Process Reengineering (BPR) methodologies.
- More than twenty years in Financial Services, including Mortgage Loan Servicing, Mortgage Originations, Installment Loan processing, Tax Accounting, Investment Operations, and Trust Accounting Services.
- Experienced in a variety of development methodologies including Agile, Waterfall, Classic, and CMMI.
- Technical Expertise and strong business acumen matched with the ability to work effectively in a team environment ensuring projects deliverables are met and client expectations are exceeded.
- Solid reputation as an expert in the root cause analysis, resolving complex implementation issues and ensuring continuity of services while delivering exceptional customer service.
- Maintains current knowledge of project management software and tools including MS Project, Requisite Pro, and Microsoft Visio to consistently deliver projects on time, within budget and to complete customer satisfaction.
- Enthusiastic contributor with a collaborative spirit and a passion for seeing a quality job through to completion.
- Excellent work ethic, broad-based technical knowledge, advanced organization and leadership skills and possesses a strong amount of flexibility to support a variety of projects that meet the company’s current business goals.
Operating Systems: Windows NT, 2000, XP, UNIX, IBM MVS, IBM ES9000, Mac OS 9.x, Mac OS X
Programming Languages: SAS, COBOL, COBOL II, VSAM, CICS, Assembler, DB2, IMS, Easytrieve Plus, IBM MVS JCL, Visual Basic, C#, Clipper
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Full Project Life Cycle, SDLC, RUP, and CMMI
Testing and Analysis Tools: Rapid SQL, Rational ClearCase, Rational ClearQuest, Remedy, UML, Bugzilla, iRise, BRIO, Project Work Bench, File Aide, SAS, Easytrieve, Custom WrittenProtocols: TSO/ISPF, CA 7/11, CA UNICENTER, CA Roscoe, SharePoint, SQL, Beyond Compare
Software: RSA Archer eGRC, MS Project, MS Access, MS Visio, Progress, PeopleSoft GL, Harland Systems Marketing Customer Information Files
Business Applications: Xerox BlitzDocs, Remedy, SharePoint, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft PowerPoint, WordPerfect, Rapid SQL, PeopleSoft GL, PC Anywhere, Corel Suite, Lotus Notes, Lotus Quickr, WebEx, Snagit8
RDBMS: Access, DB2, and IMS
Protocols: SFTP, HTML, TCP/IP, FTP, NJE, and RJE
Hardware: Wintel workstations, IBM ES9000, Compaq, IBM Servers, Dell, HP, printers, Cisco routers, IBM Mainframe Laser Printers, Apple Macintosh
Lead Subject Matter Expert
- Lead a team of three to complete this project originally started in 2010 and revived in July 2012.
- Validated and enhanced the system to meet the original specifications.
- Deploying the tool to entire Department of Energy. There are over eight hundred users for the POA&M tool. This involves twelve divisions within DOE for both Classified and Unclassified data.
- The POA&M module houses only Unclassified Data and will be deployed on classified systems for summary reporting.
- The team was responsible for getting all approvals and performing all testing to acquire our Certificate of Authorization (C&A), Authorization to Operate (ATO) and other application certifications.
- Managed timelines and project plans using MS Project, MS Visio, MS Excel and other Office tools.
- Gathered and normalized data from external sources using multilevel MS Excel pivot tables and custom macros.
- Prepared all system level documentation for the project.
- Maintained all documentation in several MS SharePoint repositories.
- Developed the Statement of Work specifications for sub contractor supplemental support contract.
- Supported the RSA Contract renewal for the DOE OCIO.
- Provided Tier 2 analysis and support for the Mortgage Operations System using SharePoint and Remedy.
- Developed new and edited business rules related to the Old LD System and New ULDD System
- Performed data extracts using MS Access, loading into MS Excel spreadsheets for analysis.
- Logged issues, problems, and resolutions using the Remedy System.
SR Business Analyst
- Performed data mapping using MS Excel and MS Access.
- Executed Workflow analysis.
- Documented process flow using MS Excel and MS Visio tools.
- Created screen layout and integration design, mapping using MS Excel and expanding to MS Visio for presentation using MS Powerpoint.
Project Manager / SR Business Analyst
- Project Manager and Subject Matter Expert for the Document Imaging Initiative within the Single Family Portfolio Management Non Performing Assets (NPL) group. Successfully managed the implementation of the Xerox BlitzDocs Document Management System in all areas of the NPL trained and supports 450 internal users of the system.
- Developed comprehensive training materials for both internal and external users of the BlitzDocs system.
- Defined SAS programming requirements for the automation of the loan folder build process for BlitzDocs.
- Conducted more than twenty WebEx training sessions for fifteen Freddie Mac Servicers.
- Lead the rollout implementation of the system at sixteen of Freddie Macs largest Seller Servicer companies. The system supports 20,000 electronic workouts a month, all formerly processed on paper cutting servicing time by half and increasing overall accuracy by more than seventy-five percent. Active Liaison between Freddie Mac and Xerox Corporation in support of the BlitzDocs Application and System.
- Performed business and data analysis in the Risk Management group related to the End User Computing processes, specifically the mainframe SAS, UNIX SAS, and PCSAS programs used to provide business analysis and reporting to the Default Asset Management group.
- Provided editorial analysis and recommendations related to the internal business processes and documentation within the DAM/DFO group.
- Developing Standard Procedures related to EUC change control and development.
- Evaluated thirty-two departmental EUC for efficacy and efficiency.
- Reviewed mainframe and PC SAS code for compliance with best practices.
- Evaluated departmental procedures related to Freddie Mac Standards and Practices.
- Reviewed EUC documentation and departmental procedures.
- Developed a RISK mitigation plan for the departmental EUCs.
- Documented and developed work flow diagrams using Industry Print, MS Visio, and MS Excel.
- Created process diagrams and flow charts in MS Visio.