- 8 years of experienceas Business Analyst with proven skills in eliciting, analyzing, documenting the requirement for business process, policies and information system.
- Hands on experience in different domain areas like Health care, Finance, Banking, Telecom, Retail,and Ecommerce which includes experience with market leading tools Quality Center 9,10 /ALM,QTP/UFT 11.5, Version 1,JIRA, IBM Rational in automation and manual testing and management skills.
- Experience in different Data Modelling tools like AXURE RP8, STAR UML, Drawing I.0, Dia and MS VIZIO 2016, lucid chart, Visual paradigm.Expert proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, Page Maker, Coral Draw.
- Experienced in using defect tracking Tools like Quality Center10, Clear Quest, Bugzilla, and Jira.
- Experience in projects based on Agile and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Experience in conducting GAP analysis, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), SWOT analysis, Impact Analysis, Cost benefit analysis, Process Modeling, Business Process Re - Engineering and ROI analysis, agile games.
- Proficient in interacting with Stakeholders, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), System Analysts and Technical team with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge in Health Care Terms such as HMO, PPO, HIPAA, NASCO (BCBS specific) and COBRA, Pharmacy, PBI Laws, PBM, clearing house and formulary list.
- Familiarity with different HIPPA EDI transaction like 270,271,276,277,278,835,837,820, 834 etc.
- Designed and reviewed FSD, BRD, SRS and created Traceability Matrix.
- Gathered and analyzed requirement for HIPAA 5010 and ICD 10 changes.
- Experience in Data mapping, logical data modeling, used SQL queries to filter data within the Oracle and MySQL. Experience with Service now.
- Knowledge of ETL tool Informatica, Selenium Web Driver, and VB script and java language.
- Acquainted with concepts of Data warehousing, OLAP, OLTP,DataMart, Star schema, snow flex schema, Data mining, SCD1and SCD2 etc.
- Exposure to Mobile testing applications . Omni channel experience.
- Knowledge in SharePoint and Team site Content Management system.
- Knowledge of X12 format, implementation guide and companion guide, clearing house.
- Knowledge of EHR, CEHRT, DPH, PBHR, HITECH BILL, HL7,PBR etc.
- Well acquainted in Release Management, Enterprise, analysis, Change, Request management.
- Well versed in different management scenarios like Change Control, Quality Assurance, Defect Tracking, System Integration and Scheduling.
- Acquainted with concepts like Continuous Integration,ATDD, TDD , Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing.
- Experienced in training and mentoring team members with product knowledge and business processes.
- Outstanding organizational skills including ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage complex issues.
- Good Team player, good analytical skills, problem solving skills, communication skills, quick learner.
- Knowledge of ISO, Six Sigma and CMM standards.Can speak, write and read in English, Bengali, and Hindi.
- Knowledge of Devops,Business agility, Lean portfolio management, PI planning, organizational agility,Lean budget guiderails, agile product delivery, roadmap, vision, SAFe Agile framework.
Model worked: Waterfall, Agile.
Browsers: Internet explorer, Mozilla, Firefox, Google, Chrome, Safari
Databases: My SQL, SQL Server and Oracle, DB2.
Tools: Selenium Web Driver, Toad, Selenium IDE, Asana, HP Quality Center 9.0/ALM, Test Director, Bugzilla, Eclipse, QTP/UFT, Rest, postman, SOAP UI Pro, Load runner 8.0, Jira, Bugzilla, See Test, Device Anywhere, Perfecto.
Web Technologies: HTML, XML,REST web services, SOAP, CSS, Java Script
Languages/ Framework: Java, VB Scripting, Testng,Junit, selenium
OS: Windows, Unix OS.10,Android,ios.Expert in Microsoft suite.
Visual Modeling Tools: Visio 2013, Dia, Star Uml, Lucid chart, Axure RP8, Draw.i0.
- Co-ordinate with the client and cross functional teamto make sure development is done correctly as per the client’s need.Created competitor’s analysis document in the creative phase. Conducted collaborative games for risk management and collaboration. Created vision statement, roadmap, user journey and persona.
- Prioritized the product backlog using MOSCOW techniqueand created feature list document.
- Helped project manager with adding the features to the program plan document as per cadences.
- Documented the change request and after discussion with CCB, clients and got signed by the client.
- Wrote down user stories that support consistent incremental delivery of Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and phased product solutions. Experience in Agile/Scrum software development framework, well versed in Microsoft suite. Understands concepts like organizational agility, lean portfolio management, agile product delivery, technical team agility, business agility, SAFe 10 principals, PI planning, implementation road map, roaming risk, ART, WSJF etc.Good understanding of industry best practices, standards and processes. Ability to multitask and handle multiple stake holder. Make sure the stories meet the criteria for DOD. Participated in T- shirt sizing of the feature list.
- Assist product manager and owners with the refinement, grooming and prioritization of product and team backlogs.Proficient with requirements elicitation, analysis and validation techniques. Used sevice now for access request also for updating the personal information, holiday request. Experience working with marketing platforms
- Developed User Interface (UI) design specifications like wire-frames, interactions and user flows, use case document. Updated content in CMS. Participated in UAT testing, and also worked with the team to resolve the issues highlighted in the UAT testing and got it signed by the client after the issues were resolved.
- Created the epics, user stories, acceptance criteria in JIRA and uploaded in confluence for group collaboration.
- Prepared storyboarding demo scripts and also created walkthrough defect document and created client-focused documentation for product solutions . Performed RACI analysis, variance analysis, ROI analysis, root cause analysis. Wrote CMS requirement. Created spreadsheet document for SEO tags and googleanalytics.
- Created clarification tracker matrix to track the questions as per cadences to get issues resolved.
- Experience in eliciting requirements and facilitating meetings. Created WBS that details how project will be executed, managed, and controlled. Applied different elicitation techniques like JAD session , workshop, focused group and prototype. Participated in the defect triage meeting. Generated report using Power BI from excel dataset.
- Proactive approach and communication with constant emphasis on maintaining alignment with key sponsors.
Environment: Agile, SQL, MS-Office, Outlook, UAT, production, stage, Confluence, Jira, Acquia, Drupal 8, Google analytics, SEO tags, Pardot, Bit bucket Acquia.
Business Analyst / Product owner/ scrum master
- Track the progress of the team by controlling the board in GitHub. Prioritize the requirement in the product backlog.
- Created use case document. Manage scrum ceremonies including daily scrum calls, backlog grooming, and resolve team’s impediments. Gathered Business analytical requirements using pie chart pivot table. Created roadmap.
- Track the requirements in the Asana tool and communicated with the team on the progress of the issue till done.
- Created Sop document for the support team operation, product operational manual. Created Demo script.
- Send out weekly status report.Created different UML diagrams using Visio.Generated reports using Tableau.
- Gathered daily status of the work done from the team, assign tickets to the team members on the issues in GitHub board. Validated the issues after the QA is done and close the issue and put it to done ensuring DOD.
- Send out the Weekly status report to the team. Participated in UAT Testing. Performed collaborative business value games. Evaluated product progress in each iterations. Created user journey mapping.
- Act as a scribe in the review meeting and discuss the issues with the team whatever feedback gathered from the clients.
- Run the daily scrum calls, responsible for resolving the issues faced by the team on a daily basis after discussion with the team. Performed Kano analysis, RACI analysis, impact analysis, gap analysis
Environment: Agile, SQL, MS-Office, Outlook, Microsoft edge, UAT, production, stage, Asana, Cloudinary, Mongo DB, GitHub, Commerce tool, shopify,Cloudfare, mailgun, slack, Twillo.
Business Analyst / support Project management
- Tracked the progress of the team in Jira tool through Burn down chart graph and calculate the velocity of the team.
- Identified As-is and To-be process maps as part of Gap Analysis for new functionality requirements, and thereafter prioritized them in order to align them with the project roadmap. Created Gantt chart. Helped PM in creating LOE.
- Created user stories, wrote down acceptance criteria and in sprint grooming sessions put story point with the team and scrum master by Fist of Five technique. Direct collaboration with the business partners.
- Acquainted with Decipher tool for claim entry, over payment calculation, configuration and data collection and reporting and other tools like fusion pricer, auto dialer, provider outreach tool, COB tracker, bulk claim entry,
- Facilitated JAD (joint application development sessions),interviews, workshop for elicitation process. Prioritized the requirements as per business value, documented the requirements and send out MOM to the team.
- Performed data analysis by entity relationship modelling and normalization. Analyzed the reliability and the validity of the data, prepared field notes from the discussions and recording and presentations. Participated in all sprint ceremonies sprint planning, daily sync, sprint review, sprint retrospective.
- Created UML diagram such as Activity diagram, sequence diagram.Well acquainted with office 365.
- Worked on development of technical procurement Request for Information, Quotes and Proposals (RFI/RFQ/RFP).
- Worked closely with the auditors to understand the compliance issues like claims overpayment calculation, claims not paid on time, duplicate record, claims not send to IRE (independent review entity on time) etc.
- Run SQL queries to retrieve information to justify the business requirement and update tables.
- Collaborates with Product Manager to provide input to the Program Vision and Roadmap.
- Acquainted with all Agile approaches, like Kanban, Crystal, FDD, and XP. Used Draw.io for creating UML diagrams.
- Identified continuous improvement activities to streamline the business, calculated ROI and analyzed the risk factor and came up with a mitigation plan after discussing with the team lead, teams and analyzing the current state.
Environment: Agile, Production, UAT, SQL, MS-Office, Outlook, Microsoft edge, Access, Oracle, MySQL, REST, Skype for business, Jira for business, Enterprise Jira, CAT Tool, Data Meer, Decipher tool, Cob tacker.
Product Engineer/Business Analyst
- Template update, validation of template, build template referring Ted, PMT extract, mini bi, BPD documents.
- Attend daily scrum, Sprint planning meeting, sprint review meeting, Urgent scrum Retrospective meeting etc.
- Keep track of the open issues in Jira Kanban board.
- Validated the plans and template cost share (benefit specific, FOA, plan level) as per state LOB, market segment, contract code.
- Created the template as per cost share in PMT and also updated benefit tree, denial rule
- Experienced in claim processing mapping, editing, loading, adjudication process.
- Documented the issues faced in building template or verification template related to any benefit level, situation type, denial rules, benefit tree, visibility and changeability and also documented the solution as put in the share point as a Job aid for other engineers to review in case of same issues
- Experience in EDI transaction 837, 834, 270,271,276,277, 234, 235and acquainted with all different kinds of plansPPO, HMO, EPO, HSA and HRA,POS. Experience in HL7, X12 and FHIR standard’s and data format.
- Updated urgent scrum discussed topic in the SharePoint for more visibility for the group.
- Send weekly Product engineering productivity tracker report.
- Analyzed the criticality of the defect and after resolving the issue created plans to verify the issue is solved; if it persist brought it to the urgent scrum for further discussion. Utilized Framework EDI to validate claims with the SEF files.
- Followed job aid to push the template to different environment like Production or UAT.
- Updated the template as per the compliance regulations set by FJA which controls the PMWB(product modelling workbench and HIPPA regulations. Experience in clinical data analysis and source to target mapping.
- Worked on the change request raised by the plan configurator’s and the defect triage team.
- Worked with migration of plans from various legacy system (Facet) to spider master product and deploying them to downstream applications. Experience on Mainframe (WGS), Spider GCL and Spider PC, RMA, KVML,Mini bi, TED.
- Worked Facets modules such as Membership, Benefit and plan. Validated and created template and mapped the cost share (plan level, benefit specific or follow office administration) as per the mini bi and PMT
- Proven experience with confluence, healthcare systems and comprehensive understanding of large healthcare payer overall structure, processes, functions including Claims, Membership and Provider processing. Well acquainted with the concepts of KVML, RMA, Product attributes, PMWB, Contract code, FJA, PMT extract, Mini BI, BPD, Ted, Admin methods, WGS, Confidential System etc . Experience in confluence. Plan, track, and document project and checked release notes, worked on Jira ticket through confluence.Experience in monitoring tasks, backlog tracking, burndown chart, continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Performed testing in UAT environment by creating new plans to see the error does not show up in the plans after the correction in the template.
Environment: Agile, SIT, DDTE, Production, UAT,, MS-Office, Outlook, MS Project, Java, JDBC,MS SharePoint, Oracle, REST, Skype for business, confluence, Jira for business, Enterprise Jira.