- Experienced Scrum Master with a proven track record of delivering high - quality software, on time and within budget. I have developed a wide range of communication and interpersonal relationship skills throughout the years that has aided growth as a team player and project manager
- Facilitate sprint planning, daily scrums, retrospectives, stakeholder meetings, and software demonstrations.
- Assisted release train engineer in PI planning sessions | Protect development team from outside distractions, and maintain focus on sprint backlog and project timeline
- Enforced Kanban principles as a scrum master that resulted in reduction of Cycle time by 20% thus increasing team's throughput in less than 8 weeks.
- Enabled improvement in team delivery commitments and capacity planning for sprints by identifying & tracking hidden tasks that increased customer satisfaction.
- Facilitated Agile adoption Retrospective for the organization with the leadership and guided teams with outcome resulting in enhanced performance.
- Removed obstacle for the team by escalating an issue to leadership resulting in early delivery of customer issue solution. Customer provided positive feedback.
- Coached new SM and trained global teams, which resulted in early delivery of project and reduced process waste caused by lack of common understanding.
- Provide Technical support on products that either require replacements or troubleshooting
- Identify root cause of customer issues including technical support or installation and part inquiries
- Take ownership of customers issue and provide complete end to end issue resolution by utilizing resources available
- Utilized Agile Scrum practices to help the team increase their velocity by 63% within the first year of Agile adoption
- Facilitated Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, and Retrospective meetings
- Removed team impediments on a daily basis to allow the team to deliver the sprint goals and deliverables.
- Facilitated team and cross-team Retrospectives to build good working relationships among the 7 agile teams across 3 states.
- Collaborated with members of the Product, Business and Engineering Teams to develop and maintain Product Backlogs
Quality Assurance Specialist
- Support daily, weekly and monthly quality testing, inspections and procedures
- Initiate corrective actions to have final products with required specifications
- Involved in configuration management and performed web services testing
- Extensively used SQL, Mongo DB for accessing and manipulating database systems
- Created Testing test cases and worked with developers to resolve all issues found in the final stages of product delivery.
- Created and maintained test plans and test cases based on business requirement document.
- Set up weekly meetings present and discuss test plans, project status and issue reports.
- Formulated and executed smoke, regression, white box, black box, integration, Testing, system, web, security testing
- Support Quality Control Manager to train associates on safety program to protect employees against harm
- Liaise with contractors to receive and distribute schedule updates |
- Analyze schedule progress and accurately forecast new time lines when necessary
- Monitored team member task schedule to ensure timely completion
- Developed innovative features (node graphs and timelines) based on current and future data elements to allow for a more gamification feel to the application.
- Integrated D3 technology to allow for a more functional and robust dashboard.
- Monitored the development progress throughout each sprint to ensure project was within scope and budget.
- Conducted user interviews to help identify and understand different process for each user while simultaneously identifying their pain points.
- Worked with Art Director to incorporate UX best practices / design to ensure a more comprehensive and innovative approach.
- Identified potential project risks and helped developed a mitigation plan to resolve potential issues.
- Managed the insight and opinions of multiple stakeholders and helped to ensure all stakeholders agreed with the current scope and roadmap of the product.