- Vast experience in the field of Business analysis .
- Proficient with MS Project, SQl, relational database Sybase and UDB , Oracle and Access Excellent Skills in Java, C++ and C#
- Expert in Business process engineering and software development life cycles including analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of software applications
- Excellent skills in requirement gathering, data and process mapping, business logic mapping, data modeling, functional/technical specification and Expertise Solution.
- Experience in Enterprise system implementation, enterprise process management, OOP Concepts, Data Modeling concepts, database Principles, Clients need analysis.
- Excellent skills of requirement gathering, data process mapping, Business logic mapping, data modeling, Functional/Technical specification and Expertise Solution.
- Experience in Enterprise system implementation, Enterprise process management, OOP Concepts, Data modeling concepts, database principles and client need analysis Client relationship management and technical user documentation Financial modeling and analysis, feasibility and cost benefit analysis, version and realse control, training program design and delivery, risk based financial controls.
- Dept at reducing development costs and providing traceability projects
- Detailed knowledge of preparing reports from and ability to clearly articulate this information into various level of business management
- Business Analyst with over 6 - 7 years of professional experience in Business Analysis and Programming fields.
- Excellent Skills in requirement gathering, requirement definition, UML and Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Created dynamic driven web pages for database application, which often required application interconnectivity and linking to external production databases.
- Responsibilities have included the development and maintenance of web-based application tools, data flow diagram designing appealing graphical user interfaces, programming client-side and server-side web application, work with users and development team members to solidify website evaluation, design, development application architecture, and write specifications within Section 508 guidelines to ensure the software development life cycle.
- Have the understanding of the full software development life cycle of Information Technology Projects. Excellent Skills in Excel, Ms Project, MS Visio, MS Office 2003/2007 and Mockup. Experience of writing reports including Crystal Reports.
Confidential, Silver Spring, Maryland
Business Analyst and System Analyst
- Perform project management skills which include planning, development, management of project plans, budget management, maintenance activities and RACI matrices.
- Work with both User Clients and Technical Developers to Gathering Business Requirements, define, design and implement the ERP Systems.
- Work with SAP systems
- Migration, Extraction and data migration in different systems including Excel.
- Analyze the gathered requirements and work on the Database Customization Process
- Gathering business requirements and creating project work plan using JAD Sessions.
- Programming logical components’ using SQL
- Testing business systems.
- Modifying, maintaining and developing SQl codes to develop new enhancement.
- Fixing errors in data by utilizing the GUI interface of application and SQL Scripting
- Developing PL/SQL codes on the basis of the request for the change
- Modifying and maintaining oracle procedures for download from SQl and Finacle loader.
- Designing using Object oriented design methods.
- Developing Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams and Functional Diagrams Using Visio.
- Delivering high quality ROSS ERP customization, Mapping the fields in the table from the current system into ERP.
- Data Analysis, Manipulating Data, Creating Pivot table and making sure the data integrity is met.
- Reports Development using Micro strategy 8.x/9.x and working experience in java
- Handling the tasks of building, deploying and maintain metadata inventories and data support tools.
- Providing and designing ongoing management system that enables marketing of one of one relationship within e-commerce space
- Data mining and handling the tasks of presenting data on the internet
- Maintaining and designing tools like unix and oracle database at client sites
- Analysing requirements for scalable database and result reporting
- Creating world class web data mining systems.
- Report development in Crystal Reports
- ERP Implementations and System Installations
- Business Analysis, Implementation process, Development, Training and Support.
- Extensive Experience in Business Process Modeling tools in MS Visio.
- Edit functional descriptions, system specifications and installation guides
- Administration and Preparing Training Manuals on PowerPoint.
- Liaising between developers and business people making sure there is understanding in the end result and no clash between the stake holders.
- Presentation of systems using Microsoft PowerPoint to different clients.
- Documentation and reporting experience
- Reviewing Project management standard operating procedures in conjunction with the PM Manager.
- Testing which includes writing testing plans, user acceptance testing, doing verifications and system integration.
Business Analyst, System Analyst
- Perform Market analysis, Risk Analysis and Find solutions.
- Collaborated with users and the Director of information management system in the business analysis and development of new tools and process.
- Gather customer needs and develops detailed business requirements Web Analytics, Content Management, Web Search and Search Engine optimization Strategy building.
- Experineced in Program/Project Management for delivering software and E-commerece full life cycle solutions using Agile, SDLC, Waterfall and PM. Participates in the testing process, ensuring testing verifies with users requirements
- Resolved requirements and design issues Business analysis, Process analysis, process mapping, business process mapping, facilitate meetings, requirement gatherings and requirement analysis by using UML. Creating and writing Macro applications as required.
- Plays a key role in the planning, testing and implementation of business enhancements or change.
- Hands on Experience with Adobe CQ v5 Experience of working with QRM, Murex and Bloomberg.
- Participates in the testing process, ensuring testing verifies with users requirements.
- Examining existing data and making recommendations for improvement efficiency.
- Develops, prepares and distribute periodic business reports to internal management.
- Involve in the development of E-Commerce systems when required. Improved the IT system to better manage the company business deal.
Business Analyst, System Analyst
- Develop business case for deals Financial modeling, research, projection, post implementation reviews and preparation of deal documents.
- Gathered requirements, data and process mapping, Business Rule mapping, data modeling, functional/Technical specifications and Expertise solutions.
- Developing Data flow, Work Flow, Process Flow and Entity Relationship Diagram in MS Visio.
- Working with projects consistent with JIS Systems development Methodology.
- Working on implementation of content management systems in agile environment.
- Creating Scorecards by using performance point dashboard designer.
- Provide input and guidance on installation and configuration of Adobe CQ v4
- Hands on Experience on Adobe CQ v4
- Implementing content management system
- Working on Enterprise system architecture implementation and Project Management works.
- Translating business requirements into technical details relevant to Adobe CQ.
- Providing technical support to Adobe CQ Projects
- Design and Development work using Adobe CQ V4, Comprising of pages templates, Components, bundles and JCR queries.
- Assist on deal negotiations and structuring of innovative digital partnership.
- Support business affairs during drafting of contract
- Provide valuable input into digital distribution strategy
- Research on new digital business models and consumer trends Identify and screen new digital distribution partnership Update global pricing guidelines
- Provide operational support to deal with execution as in follow Follow up with finance, supply chain, marketing and other groups to ensure proper execution of deals Address operational problems that require business development support.
Social Media Researcher
- Work hand in hand with our Social Media team to amplify Social Media Activities and Manage the information in the company to gain competitive advantages.
- Identify, Incentivize and pitch influencers in various digital outlets.
- Excellent Knowledge of government operations Actively participate in social media conversations and understand the business marketing concepts.
- Recommend social media marketing and link building campaigns.
- Aid in refinement of social media strategies for face book, twitter, YouTube, foursquare, blogs, forums and more. Analyse, review and report on campaign effectiveness in an effort to maximise results.
- Monitor social media emerging trends/best practices and provide proactive recommendations.
Business Analyst, System Analyst
- Documented the company’s business processes, identify best practices, research and source software applications
- Creating Project Work plan and Building Quality management plan using JAD Sessions.
- Conducting business analysis usin informatica tools and oracle 10g and analyse the business presentations.
- Desgin and development work in content management systems Adminstrative expienrece in program and Project management.
- Creating Reports using micro strategy Desktop designer, Developed complex SQL Queries. built relationships with external software suppliers managed the IT department’s improvements proposal systems.
- Requirement gathering and extraction techniques from a variety of business levels.
- Business analysis, system analysis and dealing with different clients on different levels.