- As an MBA (Finance) with more than 5+ years of strong experience in BFSI domain and 3 years as Business Analyst, I look forward to a challenging career which will not only prove me to be an asset to the organization, as well as, expand my horizon to unexplored management skills.
- 5+ years of BFSI domain knowledge
- Good working knowledge of core “Operational Banking fundamentals & business processes” Accounting Processes (AR, AP, GL, Budgeting, MIS reporting, Pricing/Billing system (miRevenue - Zafin Labs), Payments system (SWIFT, RTGS, NEFT,ECS), Settlement System (Inward/Outward Clearing), Retail Broking (Equities, puts-calls, F&O), Regulatory/Compliance.
- Firm knowledge of US Banking.
- Firm knowledge of different UML tools such as MS- Visio, Lucid Chart & Modelio etc. for the preparation of Use Case, Class Diagrams (OO), Activity & Flow Charts
- Extensive exposure on Front to Back processing of finances through Financial Service Providers (FSP) tools like: miRevenue, Finacle & Flexcube (UBS)
- Hands on experience on Oracle 11g (SQL)
- Interact with customers and business sponsors to elicit, define, validate and document business requirements.
- Evaluate requirements, reconcile conflicts, expand high-level requirements into details, and distinguish user requests from true needs.
- Gap Analysis and building the solution along with taking ownership of delivery of Gaps on time to meet client expectations.
- Create functional specifications including process flowcharts and mock-ups, focusing on strong user interface design, in MS-Visio, Modelio, etc.
- Work with QA to review and validate functional and automated test plans. Timely follow-up on the resolution of the issues.
- Ensure Clarity on the points raised during the development, UAT and implementation.
- Provide business subject matter expertise in support of development activities.
- Providing ultimate money transfer solutions through automated payment & settlement systems, such as Inward/Outward Clearing, RTGS, NEFT, EFT, ECS, SWIFT & TT
- Responsible for revenue generation for the bank through strict and vigil view over pricing and billing systems by restricting revenue leakages
- Involved in planning of growth and feasibility prospect(s) of yet to be opened branches.
- Handling of complex client inquiries or problems, and interacting with the concerned bank Officials, when required to ease the process for the client and the organization
- Also involved in forecasting sales budgets and projecting the assets needed to support the pre-determined sales budgets
- Worked as business person in a project of “miRevenue” - A sophisticated pricing and billing solution for product innovation, revenue leakage tracking & faster processing.
- Analyzing the business requirements, interacting with IT vendors to clarify requirements & preparing Business Requirement Documents (BRD) & Functional Document (FSD)
- Worked as part of the “FPF team”, which was involved in planning, budgeting, analyzing and projecting of Financial statements, Suspense accounts & RBI regulatory & compliance reports to know the deviations of the operating plan from projected profits and financial ratios.
- In addition to this was responsible for various aspects of Personal Banking, like