- Play a central role in aligning the needs of business units with the capabilities delivered by IT and serve as a liaison between those groups throughout the entire SDLC
- Conduct Enterprise Analysis through feasibility studies, Cost - Benefit Analyses, Risk Analyses and Business Cases to drive the Go/No Go decisions
- Proficient in Business Processes Improvement through identification of the current processes, modeling, assessing the capability gaps and proposing new processes
- Translate business requirements into functional and non-functional requirements and roll out use cases that are understandable by the Business and IT teams
- Possess excellent experience in conducting Requirements workshops to define, prioritize and reach closure on requirements for target systems
- Manage requirements prioritization, traceability and re-use
- Have strong experience in entire QA cycle, preparing test plans/test cases, analyzing defects, facilitating defect prioritization, and conducting UAT.
- Developed user manuals for the developed software product and imparted trainings.
- Plan and monitor projects that include process improvement and packaged solutions implementation
- Possess very good hands-on experience in preparing presentations and trainings
- Good experience in working on projects following Waterfall, Iterative and Agile (SCRUM) life cycles
- Expertise in using UML through Context Diagrams, Activity Diagrams and Use Case Models etc.
- Certified in Business Analysis from IIBA (CCBA), MBA in IT management
- In-depth knowledge of finance and capital markets: CFA Level 1, BS in finance, experience in corporate finance and financial reporting, Understanding of Derivatives, Fixed Income and Risk management
- Strengths include strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills, strong teamwork skills and ability to handle projects independently, ability to be detailed yet strategic and conceptual, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint, SQL, Rational RequisitePro, Hyperion, Oracle, Tivoli, IBM Lotus Notes, Macroscope Methdology
- Bilingual (English & French).
- Stakeholder management to elicit and elucidate business functionality and requirements
- Translate Business Requirements to functional specifications in an Agile SCRUM environment
- Capture various scenarios in use cases
- Manage requirements traceability
- Develop the test strategy for UAT and test cases to validate the solution
- Follow-up on troubleshooting and defect resolution, prioritize the defects and explore various workarounds working with stakeholders and the development team.
- Define the current processes of data capture and transfer from 9 different systems (management by activity, budgeting, payroll management, financial package, internal applications) to the Central System responsible for posting the information to the general ledger.
- Work with different stakeholders to drive business requirements elicitation
- Assess the capability gap and propose a solution approach
- Conduct a Cost-Benefit and Risk Analyses
- Define the Business case to support a Go/No Go decision
- Develop the implementation plan.
- Work on 194 customer support procedures across 146 local agencies and 4 regional centers to review the possibility of decentralization of some activities of the head office to the local agencies
- Prepare the project charter and conduct stakeholder analysis
- Elicit extensive requirements about the decentralization of business transactions related to multiple levels of support
- Come up with 30 key areas likely to be decentralized
- Conduct a comprehensive impact analysis study of the decentralization effort and come up with recommendations.