- A Certified scrum master with extensive experience in IT software development industry, Coordinating both waterfall and Agile teams, during the group wide waterfall to agile transformation. A proven servant leader with exceptional ability to guide teams within the scrum rails to deliver value on a regular cadence.
- Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- JIRA, Confluence, TFS, PlanITpoker, Trello.
- AZURE, Microsoft Suite,
- MS SQL Server 2008, 2012 and 2014
- Windows Server, UNIX, LINUX, Chrome, Mac OS, Solaris
- Mentored, coached and was part of the transformation team in converting waterfall teams and projects to Agile.
- Scrum Master to multiple teams
- Coached teams to include release planning into their Agile process
- Trained, Coached and Mentored new Scrum Masters
- Conceptualized the strategy of encouraging team to incorporate into the sprint planning ceremony a percentage of team technical debt. At the 4th iteration team has depicted the technical debts by 40%.
- Collaborates with the Product Owner on developing, updating, prioritizing and grooming the Product backlog using the MoSCoW Method.
- Helps decompose Features into Stories and prioritized the Team Backlog
- Assists the Product Owner and Development team during stories prioritization
- Ensure user stories meet the acceptance criteria
- Facilitates Agile ceremonies “sprint planning, daily stand - ups meetings, reviews, retrospectives, release planning, demos and other Scrum- related meetings”.
- Removes impediments to enable development team to work at an optimum without any distractions.
- Guides the team to decompose features to user stories. And ensures that each user stories has a documented acceptance criteria, corresponding story point, and makes sure they team does not over commit.
- Coach team members on agile principles providing general guidance on methodology.
- Tracks and effectively communicates team velocity and sprint/release using information radiators like “Burn Up chart, and Burn down chart to communicate progress to stakeholder.
- Ensure teams have clearly defined and enforced Definition of Ready (DOR) & Definition of Done (DOD) and Acceptance Criteria.
SQL Database Administrator
- Performed database backup/recovery and restoration.
- Set up and managed various High Availability and Disaster Recovery Solutions (Log Shipping, Mirroring, Replication).
- Maintained, created, and monitored various database processes.
- Monitored relational database to optimize database performance, resource use and physical implementation of database
- Supported production environments and mission critical databases on a regular basis with on-call responsibilities.
SQL Database Administrator
- Upgraded databases from SQL Server 2008 to 2008R2
- Installed and configured multiple SQL Server instances in production environment.
- Checked database consistency/health by using DBCC Commands & DMVs at regular intervals.
- Tested and implemented procedures to detect poor database performance, collecting required information, and root cause analysis.