- Agile Expertise - Scrum Master, Product Owner; Software Tools Atlassian/Jira, Confluence, Rally VersionOne
- An accomplished ProjectManager - prioritizing, managing, organizing and executing multiple projects simutaneously
- A cross-functional team leader with extensive experience working and communicating with distributed teams.
- Develop Sales Training and education tools - webinars, process maps, technical reviews
- Implementation and administration of business and engineering management systems for data analysis
- Present straightforward and easy to visualize web data to executive team for corporate planning (resource allocation, platform architecture and planning, capacity planning,
- A distinctive combination of technical competence, business acuity, data analytic expertise and sales know-how
- An effective and skilled communicator with the ability to identify, develop and implement programs and processes to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Extensive Business Intelligence Expertise; 8+ years demonstrated experience
- Cost of Good Sold (COGS) Development and Analysis
- Build of Material (BOM) Development and Analysis
- Data Visualization presentations
- Extreme Programming (XP)
- Java Script
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP) - Objective C2.0
- Integrated Design Environments (IDEs) - Xcode
- .NET Framework
- Cocoa and Cocoa Touch
- EDA - design and development software tools
- Enterprise Networking - server/OS compliance and configuration management and Security (TLS
- Siebel Systems
- Network Compliance Standards
SR. BUSINESS ANALYST
- Developed tactics and procedures to help improve “how we get work done”, the quality of our work and effectiveness of new code and software development.
- Scrum Master - Sprints and Scrum of Scrums to meet the software updates and requirements in support of customer stakeholders initiatives and programs across multiple technologies and programs - e.g.: GRID - wireless platforms
- Manage and conduct all Sprint related meetings
- Write Sprint related Epics/User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Manage the Sprint Ceremonies, elaborate and generate the sprint artifacts specifying the performance and velocity per sprint and phase.
- Create, manage and present Sprint Artifacts to ensure Sprint efficiency and effectiveness
- Remove barriers and impediments to development; effective communication with all stake holders
- Manage Product and Sprint Backlogs with input from all stake holders - development teams, project teams etc.
- Provide coaching and training on the use of Jira from a super user perspective.
- Scrum Master for the Scrum of Scrum Team
- Data Service Provisioning (DSP) in conjunction with Global Ethernet (CGE)/LION Team Scrum Master - Facilitates overall Scrum processes in support of updates to the CTL DSP functionality. The DSP module provides provisioning support for Global Ethernet (Metropolitan Optical Ethernet (MOE)
- Develop and analyze high-level design solutions of micro-strategies and plans as part of the Blue Marble Platform (BMP) with a focus on AS IS and TO BE processes and functionality.
- Due Diligence of various service delivery processes in SMS for process improvement and system automation - AS IS, TO BE processes, Gap analysis, Cost benefit, activity analysis
- Feasibility study for product development on Oracle stack for fulfillment of services, Oracle stack involved Seibel as CRM, AIA as middleware, BRM as Billing module and ASAP for network provisioning,
- Leading the migration program in 4 product scenarios: Migration to BT MPLS product, Migration to ONE-VOICE product, Migration of security systems and firewall, Migration of Application services, responsibilities were: ASIS process, TO BE process, HLD, LLD, UAT support, Product launch support
SR. PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER/AGILE SCRUM MASTER
- Introduced and managed the Agile/Scrum Product Management Processes to the organization
- Scrum Master - Participated on multiple concurrent development scrum teams to ensure that our software development effort included the needed functionality required to improve and modernize key performance software adhering to the most recent coding techniques (TDD) to include updates, ensure that information is architected clearly and correctly and delivered according to the latest roadmaps and schedules.
- Product Owner - Participated on multiple development scrum teams to ensure that our software included the most recent coding updates, that information is architected clearly and correctly and delivered according to the latest roadmaps and schedules.
- Developed and presented solutions/product specific presentations to upper management to provide a clear understanding of product management and marketing initiatives, plans, directions, strategies and tactics.
- Experienced Customer Advocacy and Services Program manager - established programs and processes in support of sales across multiple market verticals - finance, retail, consumer, communications, automotive
- Developed sales training materials to educate the global and regional sales organizations.
- Established effective product and sales management processes, metric, and reports to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Worked with the product code release teams to ensure that the required release criteria and requirements were addressed and included with the development of new software and services.
- Established effective techniques to ensure product planning and management processes and procedures were met to capture- metrics, and reports to help improve software development and manage our digital marketing operations (IoT platform) plan
- Applied analytic rigor for determining how to maximize product management and marketing efficiency and monitor results.
- Drove revenue growth by developing and implementing these processes and integrated marketing plans
SR. PRODUCT MANAGER
- Created, developed, introduced and managed process mapping across geographies, Cebu/China, to identify gaps and inconsistencies in our global content development processes for the purpose of developing tactics and procedures to help improve “how we get work done”, the quality of our work and effectiveness of all of our content.
- Introduced Agile/Scrum processes for solutions and eSF app documentation and content development as “new” methodology to address process inefficiencies and quality concerns.
- Manage the Agile/Scrum Processes for InfoDev Solutions and eSF Apps.
- Provided comprehensive consulting services plan which included organizing, developing and delivering contracts and related documents and materials
- Created strategic plans and tactics including executive level presentations and related materials.
- Launched key partnership programs for third party suppliers
- Responsible for Project planning graphical presentation of revenue/cost/margins/investment/ROI to engineering and finance teams.
- Created customer journey maps from customer engagements - included input from sales.
- Introduced RFI and RFP development procedures to the engineering and customer support teams
- Delivered technical services specifications to customers in response to initial customer requirements.
- Developed and established network topology overview for mixed wireless -- fixed and traditional 802.11 (b/a/g/i) systems - including MIMO (Multiple-in-Multiple-out) based APs (Access Points); included proposed schedule, deployment plans and capital equipment costs estimates.
- Developed detailed product overviews and sales training presentations leading to new customers while creating new business opportunities; resulted in the addition of new contracts.
- Organizational representative in consumer products, wireless and networking technical standards committees (i.e., 2G, 3GPP2 - MMSC, IPv4 and IPv6).
- Worked directly with release teams to manage product life cycle from BOL (beginning-of-life), product launch, internal and external announcements and press releases to the EOL (end-of-life) processes.
- Organized, facilitated and implemented Partnership Program for new major customers interested in early access to specific product releases; resulted in a 10 percent increase in quarterly bookings.
PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
- Organize and manage cross-functional teams to ensure communications, products, programs, technology initiatives and resource requirements are being met
- Created multiple product business cases, requirements and reports
- Worked closely with corporate marcom to analyze web metric trends to provide and present easy to visualize and understand presentations and reports on the state of the business of particular product lines and related services.
- Manage and evangelize the roll-out of new products and initiatives aligned with our tier one partners in support of all product line customer engagements and programs
- Work with engineering and technical support to help create, develop and ensure quality initiatives and are designed into our products as part of the development process.
- Conducted detailed analysis of competitor’s chips and solutions to more effectively develop and design superior competitive components
- Created product line MRDs specifying the strategic and tactical requirements needed to ensure the successful rollout and integration of new and updated existing products, related software and services
- Wrote multiple detailed MRDs and PRDs highlighting technical and business plans and initiatives for the Embedded Systems Product line.
- Defined, organized, developed, implemented and conducted marketing/engineering/sales cross-functional teams, “Core Teams”, to ensure communication and synergy between all product related groups, entities and activities; resulted in improved profit margins by approximately 8 percent.
- Worked with product release teams and the change control group to develop and improve product release and tracking processes in order to better manage the overall product life cycle process from BOL (beginning-of-life), product launch to EOL (end-of-life)/LTB (Last Time Buy - obsolescence).
- Planned, organized, developed and presented technical “demos”; used by sales, engineering support and business development for customer visits, events, programs, trade shows and conferences.