- Nineteen years of IT industry experience encompassing a wide range of skill set, roles and industry verticals
- Extensive experience with analysis, design, development, customizations and implementation of software applications including CRM applications.
- Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements.
- Experience in leading and managing teams. Handled multiple roles - Technical Lead, Liaison, SME, Developer, System Admin, CRM Systems Analyst, Scrum master
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, self-motivated, quick learner, team player
- Good Knowledge on the Salesforce Administration Concepts like DataModel, Visualforce (Page, Component & Controllers), Force.com IDE, SOQL and SOSL Queries
- Strong Experience of 15+ years on customizing Siebel application for various projects using Siebel OpenUI, Config, eScripts, Workflows, EAI, jQuery.
- Lead the Siebel platform upgrade IP2019 to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- Lead the offshore Development & Support team and guide them resolve all the technical challenges and business clarifications.
- Strong functional knowledge in Siebel Call Center, Siebel Field Service, Siebel Communication, Siebel Marketing and Siebel Loyalty.
- Worked on customizing the Siebel client application using Siebel Tools involving the Siebel Objects like Applets, Business Components, Joins, Links, MVGs, Picklists, Business Services etc.
- Good technical knowledge in Siebel Config, eScripts, Workflows and EAI.
- Hands-on experience using Run-time events, Policies, Client Business Service, Outbound communication manager and Pre-defined Queries.
- Experience in Siebel administrative tasks like User creation, DB extract, DB initialization, deployment of repository across various environment: s.
- Managing the complete life cycle of the project, from Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance via various Project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum etc.).
- Lead the application of Agile practices for a single team, including planning and guidance for daily standups, Confidential planning, backlog refinement, and retrospective meetings; Provide summaries of teamwork at internal reviews and demos.
- Siebel 19.11(Open UI), Siebel IP2016(Open UI), Siebel Loyalty 126.96.36.199, Siebel Field Service 188.8.131.52, Siebel Communication 7.7, Siebel Marketing 7.8, Siebel Call Center and Siebel eChannel Partner Manager, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, SOAP and REST API integration, OBIEE, ETL, Informatica, Oracle BIP
- Salesforce.com Apex, and Visualforce.
- Apex Data Loader, Force.com Apex Explorer
- GitHub, Jenkins, IBM UCD, DevOps CI/CD
- Amdocs eFrontOffice (Clarify 12.5SR1.32), Clarify Functional Modules Clear Sales, Clear Support, Product Manager Policies and Customers.
- MS Office 365, MS Project, MS SharePoint, CA Agile Central (Rally), Jira, MS Visio.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
- Gather the business requirement from business and share it with IBM team
- Help the team during the development to achieve the requirement in recommended way
- Do the testing on the application, find out the issues and share it with the team and help them to fix the issues.
- Helps the team, to show the demo to the business and get the User Acceptance Testing completed in timely manner
- Any New technology take the ownership on the project and deliver it in success.
- Coordinate with the team to deliver it success
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
- Need to gather the business requirement from business and share it with Confidential Offshore team
- Need to support the QA team during the Onsite time during the testing phase.
- Need to do development support
- Need to attend the meeting with Client and the other team and represent Confidential
- Need to pass the information on the project status and clarification status on regular basis with offshore team.
- Helps the team during the design and Code review with Architect. Sometime, myself with review with Architect
- Helps the team, to show the demo to the business and get the User Acceptance Testing completed in timely manner.
- Proactively monitor the system. If any issues react quickly.
- Take the ownership of the new things coming to the project and deliver it in success.
- Co-ordinate with Testing team and provide the proper update in timely manner.
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
- Responsible for consulting a project team in delivering solution to our customer in the Siebel applications and integration with middleware applications like Application Server and other systems.
- Deliver new and complex high-quality solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements.
- Responsible for estimation, planning and designing aspects of the project.
- Responsible for effective communication between the project team and the customer. Provide day to day direction to the project team and regular project status to the customer.
- Translate customer requirements into formal requirements and design documents, establish specific solutions, and leading the efforts including programming and testing that culminate in client acceptance of the results.
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of functional and Technical experience in Telecom Sector and other leading-edge products and technology in conjunction with industry and business skills to deliver solutions to customer.
- Establish Quality Procedure for the team and continuously monitor and audit to ensure team meets quality goals.
Liaison, Technical Lead
- Requirement Analysis and Impact Analysis: Deriving Functional Requirement and System requirement from Business Requirements and doing the Impact Analysis for Change Request and Calculate the Level of Effort.
- Solution Design: Translate customer requirements into formal requirements and design documents, establish specific solutions, and leading the efforts including programming and testing that culminate in client acceptance of the results.
- Development and Testing: Developing high quality, bug-free code. Doing system testing and bug-reporting through Change Synergy.
- Development and Warranty: Deploying the project in Production Environment and provide warranty support.
- Following IBM Quality Standards to deliver bug-free and high-quality solution to the client.
- More than 30 SR’s are participated and in that more than 25 handled separately.
- Perform Build Manager Role for the version control tool CM Synergy.
- Worked on customizing the Siebel client application using Siebel Tools involving the Siebel Objects like Application, Screen, Views, Business Objects.
- Worked on customizing the Siebel client application using Siebel Tools involving the Siebel Objects like Applets, Business Components, Joins, Links, MVGs, Picklists, Business Services, and Workflows etc
- Responsible for Unit Testing and Bug Fixing
- Supported production Implementation
- Involved in the creation of User accounts in Siebel
- Support and handled the technical issues for the end users
- Handled all the Siebel Admin related issues