- A highly skilled, well - spoken, well driven Scrum Master and Business Analyst with over eight years of hands-on experience working with diverse scrum teams. Contributed to the field of Banking, Finance, Healthcare, and Credit Card domains. Proficient with Software Development Mythologies like Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, and SAFE. A fast learner with the ability to adapt to fast-paced environments and be a team leader.
- Over 8+ years of Professional experience as a Certified Scrum Master, Business Analyst and Business Systems Analyst.
- An excellent end to end understanding if SDLC methodologies like Waterfall, Agile Scrum, Kanban, SAFE, Dojo, and BDD to implement for user stories.
- Worked closely with Product Owners and acted as a proxy product owner in gathering requirements, converting them into user stories and established acceptance criteria, making sure they meet the Definition of Ready (DOR).
- Identified and trained other developers to work in an agile environment. Coached team members on agile principles and values. Spearheaded effective communication between onsite and offshore teams.
- Experienced with eliciting requirements using techniques like Interviewing, Questionnaires/Surveys, Document Analysis, Reverse Engineering, Interface Analysis, and Requirements Workshop.
- Facilitated of JAD sessions and daily sprint ceremonies. Coordinated extensive communication networks (interviews, written correspondence, reports, implementation requirements, project status reports, Power point presentations, e-mails, etc.) to keep executive staff and team members apprised of goals, project status, and resolving issues and conflicts.
- Engaged in enhancement mechanisms of existing SOA, which involved in the orchestration of web services and knowledge of system administration duties of open text content server web methods.
- Proficient cognizance of XML files, XML schemas, WSDL, SOAP, RESTful, JSON, and authentication authorization protocols, etc.
- Good experience with GDPR and CCPA compliances, BSA and SOX compliances for digital Based Applications.
- Strong Procedural language and SQL experience , worked with Angular-based applications within the financial service field. Worked independently preforming data analysis using SQL .
- Experienced working with Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Visio, and Clarity PPM.
- Well versed in project management tools like MS-Project, Jira, and Rally for status reporting and planning.
- Experienced in data warehousing, data analysis, data profiling, data migration, data integration, and metadata management services. Experienced in projects that involved various OLTP (online transaction processing) and OLAP systems.
- Good experience in data modeling with expertise in creating star & snowflake schemas, dimensions tables, and physical/logical modeling using Erwin.
- Created Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts and Test Strategies to ensure Quality Assurance and to test all the business requirements.
- Expert in executing Test Scripts, Test Cases and documenting the test output.
- Expert in conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and documenting.
- Possesses ability to multitask and pick up things quickly and with minimal supervision.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
Methodologies: Agile, Hybrid, and Waterfall
Frameworks: Scrum, Kanban, SAFE, and Dojo.
Prototyping Tools: Balsamiq, Axure RP, MS Visio, AutoCAD
Modeling tools: MS Visio, Lucid chart.
BI Tools: MS-EXCEL, Crystal Reports, QlikView, Tableau, Power BI, Informatica.
Agile Tools: Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, Sharepoint2012/13, TFS, IBM LOTUS NOTE.
Documentation tools: MS-Word, Swagger2.0, Postman, MS office suite, and MS PROJECT professional.
Languages: VB, SQL, PL/SQL, TSQL, C#, Java
Data warehouse: Data Marts, OLTP, OLAP, ROLAP, MOLAP, HOLAP, Slicing/dicing, Drill Down/Roll Up, Pivot, Multidimensional Analysis
Testing Tools: SonarQube, SOAP UI, Postman, HP ALM, HP Load Runner, Selenium, cucumber, UFT.
Protocols: HTTP, FTP, SMTP, IMAP, SOAP, SAML, Oauth2.0
Databases: SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS Access, Oracle 11g, AWS cloud.
Supply chain: IBM Sterling OMS, IBM Watson, E2open, SAP ERP, SAP HENA, SAP HYBRIS.
Technical Business Analyst
- Defined the project scope using various elicitation techniques to gather the requirements. Conducted several focus group sessions, interviews, and brainstorming sessions with the business to identify the business requirements.
- Worked in a technical cloud based environment and provided guidance to both stakeholders and developers. Worked with the product owner as a proxy product owner to address each sprint and ensure all requirements and user stories have been addressed.
- Worked hands on with the development team to address the ongoing business requirements and product backlog. Helped the dev team to update their code in SQL and provided guidance when trying to update Jira/SQL with their code.
- Worked and with the development team to create Angular bases applications coupled with data analysis, procedural language using SQL.
- Worked with project managers, establishing, and managing the SDLC at every phase all while engaging the updating the product backlog to adhering to deadlines for each sprint.
- Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes within the tested application GUI and in the testing, environment using Selenium WebDriver.
- Automated web-based applications using Selenium WebDriver with Java and TestNG frameworks.
- Facilitated support in the performance testing using JMeter tasks including developing a test plan, test script, and report.
- Held daily and weekly standups with development team utilizing agile methodology.
- Responsible for defining the scope of the project, gathering business requirements, doing a gap analysis. Analyzed and documented Business requirements and detail design of the software for a full understanding of the business
- Authored various UML diagrams, active flow diagrams, use-case diagrams, use-case narratives, data flow diagrams, communications diagrams, and static prototypes using lucid chart.
- Made recommended Service improvement plans to ensure the project meets completion deadlines.
- Preformed GAP analysis by identifying existing technologies and documenting the enhancements to meet end user requirements.
- Involved in enhancing service-oriented architecture (SOA) by implementing web services, Rest\Soap API’s, and macro services into the system.
- Conducted UAT for end user acceptance, deployment, and subsequent roll out.
- Provided superior client interaction to ensuring all needs were met.
Confidential, Lakewood NJ
- Worked closely with Centers for Medicare & Medicaid (CME), Business Development, Stakeholders, Product owners, Developers, Testers, and Production support through each stage of the software development life cycle.
- Worked in an AWS environment providing guidance to the team of developers each sprint. Got hands on, looked through their code, and offered input when criteria’s did not meet user stores acceptance criteria.
- Analyzed and translated business requirements into system specification utilizing UML in the waterfall methodology. Gathered reporting requirements from end-users to generate the report using COGNOS.
- Conducted JAD sessions with key business users to make them understand the project scope, deliverables, and to check the feasibility of the project. Supported walkthrough sessions with business end-users, stakeholders, subject matter experts (SME), project manager, etc., to discuss and resolve various issues.
- Was responsible for direct interactions with federal agencies, SSA, IRS, and Tricare to document interface requirements and facilitate integration testing activities.
- Extensively worked on Data Analysis of different tests for tables like disintegration, hardness, friability commerce, and dimensional analysis, etc. Created use case diagrams, activity diagramstime-boxes and class diagrams using UML for designer and developer to describe whole scenarios using MS-Visio.
- Analyzed UAT test scripts and scenarios for functional testing of new development, reports Ecommerce, resolution issues, and creating training materials for users\QA groups.
- Acted as a subject matter expert and provided guidance to Production Development, QA, and Production support teams to communicate, verify, and test the desired functional changes.
- Created a testing strategy based on the feature’s delivery. Documented all test cases with the scenario for the project.
- Documented detailed requirements and prepared process diagrams, activity diagrams, architect overview diagrams, sequence diagrams, and logical views using MS Visio and MS office.
Confidential, Long Island City NY
Scrum Master\Business Analyst
- As Scrum master at Confidential, I elicited business requirements for migrations from old technologies to new technologies. I prepared BRD’s and analyzed the AS-IS process for existing technologies and created the TO-BE process for new technologies.
- Conducted a highly interactive Scrum Workshop for the new cross-functional team members and emphasized the importance of scum framework and ceremonies involved. Mentored and monitored the team to follow best Scaled Agile (SAFE) principles / guidelines.
- Effectively communicated weekly project status, burn down charts to executive and business leadership. Facilitated all scrum ceremonies like sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review, sprint retrospective, and backlog grooming.
- Recommended best practice methods, tools, and planned training events to accelerate DevOps adoption in our team. Assisted PO in writing user stories, use cases, managing sprint, product backlog in Jira, moving stories, tracking defects, impediments, retrospectives, and monitoring burn down charts.
- Experience with tracking sprint progress from “To-do” “In-progress” and “Complete” using multiple information radiators. Incorporated “change request” from the product owner and smoothened the process without interruptions.
- Played a pivotal role in setting up user acceptance criteria for user stores to the helpline of business. Made sure user stories have met the investment criteria and tasks have met with smart criteria while assisting the PO in prioritizing the Product Backlog Items (PBIs) using techniques like MOSCOW, paired comparison.
- Participated in Scrum of Scrum events to identify dependencies across the team, removing impediments, collaborating with scrum masters, providing a status update to program stakeholders and business owners on a weekly basis.
- Closely worked with the team on the Definition of Ready (DOR) and with the Definition of Done (DOD), which expedited the work of the team in relations to user stories. Supported the team in CI/CD to produce a potentially shippable product.
- Built a trustworthy and safe environment where problems can end-users without fear of blame, retribution, being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem solving.
- Conducted user trainings and presentation to senior management on system features.