- Collaborative, Responsible, Committed and knowledgeable Certified Scrum Master with 8 years of experience Who works in collaboration with cross functional and self - organizing teams across various business areas to deliver cost-effective, high performance solutions to meet challenging business demands.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on expertise in implementation of project life cycle in various phases and stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM, XP, Kanban).
- Capable of bringing overwhelming enthusiasm and awareness to projects, applying expert judgement to the removal of impediments, keeping teams focused and delivering success in rapidly evolving and dynamic environments.
- Developed efficient business relationships with various client teams in order to process and support requirements, develop tactical and strategic plans to implement technology solutions and effectively managed client expectation.
- Exceptional written, verbal, analytical and organizational abilities
- Proven leader with a highly motivational style, a solid reputation for building highly motivated teams and developing innovative solutions.
- Energetic, competitive achiever who can manage multiple priorities and perform in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
RDBMS: Oracle 10g, 11c, 12c.
SQL Server: 2008-2016
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix/Linux
Applications/Tools: MS Office Suite, MS Office 365 & MS Project, Jira, Rally, Adobe Acrobat
- Enforced scrum and Kanban principles as a scrum master that resulted in reduction of Cycle time by 25% thus increasing team's throughput in less than 2 months.
- Enabled improvement in team delivery commitments and capacity planning for sprints by identifying & tracking hidden tasks that increased customer satisfaction.
- Facilitated Agile adoption Retrospective for the organization with the leadership and guided teams with outcome resulting in enhanced performance.
- Removed obstacle for the team by escalating an issue to leadership resulting in early delivery of customer issue solution. Customer provided positive feedback.
- Championed cultural change and collaborated with other Coaches on plans and techniques for accelerating and advancing the organization's transformation .
- Developed and delivered team and organization training materials and workshops, building knowledge and skills to facilitate the Agile transformation.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Wrote Agile FAQs, articles and success stories which were distributed via newsletter and posted on a SharePoint site to improve the Agile maturity level.
- Mentored teams, leading them to be self-directed with strong accountability, decision making, conflict resolution and transparency.
AGILE SCRUM MASTER
- Coordinated and participated in weekly estimation meetings to provide high-level estimates (Story Points) for backlog items.
- Facilitating effective and efficient meetings and Agile rituals including Release and Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives, and Daily Stand-ups
- Established and supported communities of practices to promote organizational understanding of Agile roles and to help individuals develop into them.
- Developed and followed agile project management plan (Agile Ceremonies). Facilitated build requirements log (product backlog) with cost estimates and priority.
- Leading Scrum events: Scrum Daily standup, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective and constantly refining the backlog.
- Practiced Scaled Agile (SAFE) while reporting work/release updates to and collaborating with the Release Train Engineer in Program Increment planning.
- Determined the team capacity (velocity) from historical data. Created RACI charts, Work Break down structure (user stories) and corresponding activities (tasks).
- Improved team velocity by incorporating capacity planning into sprint planning sessions.
- Worked with product owners to prioritize, validate User Stories and identify channels for improvement.
- Coached team towards completing tasks successfully, on-time and resolving obstacles encountered by team members.
- Monitored the project progress and radiated the information to stake holders. Identified and mitigated team risks and impediments (Blocking issues/problems, Critical Defects) on a daily basis.
- Maintaining transparent communication into the team’s work through product and sprint backlogs, metrics, and other cross-functional communications
- Advocating for Agile principles and sharing the “how and why” in order to educate team members, coaching and supporting continuous process improvement within the team.
- Finding solutions and being open to receiving new ideas from team members
- Creating and maintaining an environment of openness, respect and honesty amongst the team
- Fostering proper communication and protecting the team from external interference
- Conducted daily scrum stand up, sprint planning, product backlog, and sprint review and sprint retrospective meetings.
- Ensured work was done without, dictating or assigning the work and without coercion.
- Developed and managed visual system to track progress of work during sprints and projects.
- Encouraged and facilitated cross-team coordination and collaboration.
- Provided leadership, direction, and coaching to the team to encourage adoption of good agile practices.
- Prepared and coordinated project proposals and schedules.
- Conducted technical training sessions regarding Agile development methods.
- Assisted with internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information.
- Tracked data from the sprint process and report regularly to facilitate understanding of where we are and what can be improved on.
- Worked with Product Owner, Team, Management and Organization especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Created and conducted training courses for new Scrum Masters and teams related to agile transformation, best practices, understanding and improving team dynamics and team performance
- Protected team from internal and external distractions to help them focus on daily QA activities to be productive and growing in ability
- Coached leaders and teams through the transformation and provided the necessary training and references to enable the ideal management and team structures
- Provided reporting at the team and LOB level on team performance against agile measurements
ORACLE DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
- Performed Installation and configuration of Oracle 22.214.171.124 database on HP-UX platform.
- Utilize various middleware, DEV and TEST teams to resolve issues from database sides
- Utilize LOG MINER Technology and applied Application Database Transactions on other Databases.
- Work closely with Data Architect on dimensional modeling to optimize the already existing data-warehouse database using STAR Schema, identifying Fact and Dimension Tables for providing a unified view to ensure consistent decision making.
- Design and implement different backup strategies like Cold, Hot, MAN with Flash Recovery Area and Logical Backups EXPDP/IMPDP.
- Effectively handle Chained Rows and Row migration, and solved the database performance issues.
- Generate Statspack/AWR reports using OEM 12C from Oracle 11g database and analyzed the reports for Oracle wait events, time consuming SQL queries, tablespace growth, database growth.