- 6+ years of experience in Business Analysis and Projects following SDLC life cycle, initiated the career in Confidential Consultancy Services since October 2006 in the IT/ Telecom sector, involved in Functional Analysis, Requirement gathering, Process Modeling, conducting UATs as well as consultancy ofTelecom Applications and Training, gaining professional experience as a Business Analyst for Customer Service and Marketing applications
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement Analysis, Technical & Functional Specification, Development, Testing & Integration and Implementation.
- Involved in Data Migration, Functional Analysis of UAT test cases and supporting Business users in Execution.
- Successful track record as a Business AnalystinTelecom BSS/OSS Projects, involvingTTSL Epos and CRM Integration, SAS, Intranet portal, Vigilance & CDR Application, CRM Application and other CS/Marketing Application support for world’s leading Telecom Service Provider.
- Core competence in Business Process understanding (for Point of sale applications, CRM, CS/Marketing applications), Service.
- Result oriented Joint Application Development (JAD) facilitator and meetings coordinator with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Trained competence through training on Web technologies.
- Involved in SLA monitoring tool .Solving trouble tickets for customers.
- Participative competence in Management of Project Life Cycleinvolving Analysis & Study of Business Functions, Scoping of Project, Estimation of Time, Resource Optimization, Control Planning, Execution Monitoring and Delivery.
- Strong Technical competence on User testing including planning, generation of test cases and execution for UAT.
- Develop traceability matrix for each requirements and mapped them to corresponding functionality of the systems
- Similar competence in Requirement Analysis & Study, through Interaction with Customer, Internal User Group, Detailed Study of Business Process, Data Flow etc. for the Development of Technical & Functional Specifications.
- Cohesive Team Player with Fast Learning Curve along with strong adaptability, analytical, problem solving, organizational, communication, interpersonal l& managerial skills.
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Preparation of BRS for new CRs and responsible for sign off on requirement document.
- Techniques followed Requirement workshop with Business, Interviews, Process document analysis and problem tracking etc.
- Involved in determining most feasible business solution approach.
- Discussion of solution approach with stakeholders from technical and architect teams.
- Coordinating with Business users for gap Analysis, development of acceptance and evaluation criteria of acceptance testing.
- Responsible to conduct end user UAT and get sign off.
- Involved in rollout support for new functionalities across circles. It involves visiting circles, conducting user trainings.
- Involved in Training New team members on applications used in TTSL
- Strong Knowledge of ITIL concepts
- Coordinating with Business user/Technical Teams for data gathering to support migration.
- Involved in preparation of UAT test cases and functional documents.
- Responsible for conducting Data UAT with client.
- Working with circle business team for rollout related activities.
Operating System: WIN 9X/2000/XP.
Database: Oracle 9i/10g Understanding of Web Technologies
Development Tools: Toad.
Utilities: MS Office Suite, MS Power Point, MS Excel
- Developed use cases, workflow, screen mock - ups, and conversion requirements.
- Conducted risk engineering to derive and execute action plans on time.
- Prepared business process models; used Visio to create use case diagrams.
- Determined user/business/functional requirements. Created vision, scope, and use case documents; business process models, use case diagrams, activity diagrams, and state chart diagrams.
- Conducted Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with stakeholders throughout SDLC to resolve open issues
- The project is based on ITIL .So need to keep a track for SLA’s of trouble tickets
- It was a production support environment so I was also involved in escalation handling from customer end
- Validated technical designs created by IT developers against functional specifications.
- Worked with QA team to design test plan and test cases for User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Coordinated work plans between project manager and client using MS Project.
- Created documentation for training and Help Desk teams.
- Gathered requirements during inception phase, documented and delivered functional specification documents, and assisted architecture analysis and design using UML and Rational tools