Accomplished Senior Business Analyst with experience in creating and maintaining strategic partnerships between business needs and delivering technology, while working with the business partner and developers ensuring a successful critical path through AGILE documentation, scoping, testing,, implementation, compliance and support of Project Management through project timelines, milestones, risk management, implementation, metrics and project completion.
- AGILE/Sprint/Scrum FDA Compliance MS Visio
- MS Project MS Office Kanban
- NetSuite ERP/CRM JIRA/Confluence SDLC
- UI/UX Design Rally Windows 10, 8, 7
- Orderfront OMS WMS RFI/RFP
- Salesforce Project Management Business Analyst
- Microsoft Visual Studio TFS XML 1.0 MS SharePoint
- API SQL Queries Direct Feeds
- Unix Innotas Zendesk
- Promonet OMS Web Methods
Sr. Business Analyst / Project Management
- Provide full service administration of Salesforce.com for multi departmental needs.
- Maintain change management documentation for external applications
- Create process and procedure documentation for all departments
- Direct contact for partners on new iterations and updates on I software
- Project Manager for NetSuite ERP implementation
- Business Analyst SDLC documentation for new software and processes
- Project Manager for NetSuite CRM implementation
- Liaison for C - Level and Stakeholders
- Maintain AGILE based software methodologies
- Scrum master using standard SDLC best practices and standards
- Document process to improve ISO 9001 standards
- SME on all applications and processes
Technical Business Analyst/Project Management
- Using AGILE and Scrum methodologies.
- Project Scoping, and Project Management.
- Working with internal Confidential teams to improve business process and document process and procedures for analysis resulting in process and procedure improvement.
- Produce JAD specific documentation for client and partner to solidify procedures and process for new development.
- Work with C-level and Sales teams to create RFI/RFP documentation.
- Worked with six sigma team to evaluate and analyze cross business functionality and create change in process and procedures through documentation and mapping.
- Internal Project Manager on Order Management System and Warehouse Management Systems.
- Project scoping and documentation for Business Partners and Internal Stakeholders.
- API specification documentation and functional requirements for the process of external consumption of data.
- Direct Client liaison to Confidential & Confidential Mobility Confidential their Atlanta headquarters.
- Internal requirements analyst for Sales Team, Client Services and Operations Team.
- Scrum Master for all project specific development and scoping.
- Worked with Architecture team to model Archway specific needs for the WMS system integration.
- Order Management integration with Warehouse Management System using Web Methods.
- Design and test client specific reporting needs using SQL methods and data warehousing.
- Internal and external and compliance documentation.
- Archway specific historical documentation on process change, data mapping and system integrations.
- Work directly with senior staff and lead developers to understand and document Business Intelligence rules for the development process.
Technical Business Analyst
- Create IT Specifications Document for configurable software needs.
- Create FDA compliant Business, Design and Functional specification documentation for a class 2 medical device.
- UI/UX design on our touch screen kiosk and web interface to enhance user experience.
- RWD for multiple devices including Kiosks, Mobile and Web applications to ensure consistency.
- Author product manuals for Confidential Station kiosk and internal management tools.
- Project Management on Confidential Station Application for fleet wide kiosks.
- Process mapping, product flow mapping and design comparables for client deliverables.
- Operations liaison on defect reporting, user input and functional issues that are addressed by cross-departmental teams.
- Product roadmap planning based on business development initiatives.
- Direct client liaison to Sam’s Club, Walmart, Adventist Healthcare and Safeway.
- Work with developers to in corporate new ideas into the Confidential Station Application to enhance the user interface and maintain FDA regulation.