- Developing and tracking budgets, Coaching, Supervision, Staffing, Process improvement, Planning, Performance management, Inventory control, Verbal communication.
- Written communication, Leadership, Detail - oriented, Risk management, Negotiation, Cost control, Critical thinking, Scrum Ceremonies, Strong moderation, facilitation, coaching, presentation, communication, and conflict management skills
- Jira,Oracle Primavera P6 EPPM, VersionOne, Scrum, Agile Methodologies: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration
- Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games, lean, Salesforce. SDLC techniques, User Stories, Continuous Integration, Microsoft, Sharepoint.
Agile Coach / Scrum Master
- Organized and facilitated Scrum ceremonies/Cadence meetings- Sprint planning, Daily stand-ups, Reviews, Retrospectives, Release planning, Product and sprint backlog grooming and Sprint demos.
- Participated in Scrums of Scrum by engaging with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of Scrum within the organization. This Facilitated decision making as well as communication and Transparency.
- Worked with scrum Teams and the product owner to negotiate the minimum viable product for delivery (DoD).
- Coached teams, Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, Managers and Executives on Agile values and principles to promote continuous improvement in practices and artifacts
- Supported complex software development with a servant leader attitude with a good understanding of other processes and methodologies ( Kanban, XP, Crystal and lean).
- Facilitated work allocation and management capacity of the team on work items ranging in complexity and size-project/ Routine / production support.
- Tracked and communicated team velocity, sprint progress and daily burn down charts
- Coached and assisted the team with relative story sizing/estimation, task definition and Acceptance/Doneness criteria.
- Resolved conflict, improved morale and established clear goals by effectively managing timelines and shared resources with special emphasis on building relationships and improving transparency by providing visibility into sprint delivery progress, commitments and targets.
- Guided project to move existing tech stack to AWS on schedule, while meeting Business Unit requirements to integrate ERP software with JIRA within the ERP single issue tracking application
- Identified and removed any impediments/distractions that interfere with the team's ability to deliver against their commitments to Stakeholders.
- Provided consultations to Confidential Inc’s Product Owners to transition their projects to the current Jira.
- Led executive daily stand-ups, removed impediments, managed the release planning and retrospective process, facilitated backlog grooming and estimation for three Scrum Teams.
- Strategized BA/UX Team efforts by increasing productivity by using Confluence Macros to improve their experience when browsing through the contents.
- Scrum Master for a project development team creating Mobile and web-based Quality Improvement for various website applications.
- Coordinated software development with product and marketing groups to ensure feature release based on manufacturing commitments
- Brought in Agile best practices such as time-boxing, continuous integration, code/design reviews, transparency, accountability, rally tracking, product visioning, technical debt reduction, self-management, empowerment and role training resulting in realized velocity improvement of more than 100%.
Project Manager / Scrum Master
- Enforced Kanban usage, cutting cycle time 25% by reducing waste time in guiding teams to only work on Pulled Items from the backlog.
- Handled Teams transition from Waterfall to Agile by coaching the team.
- Couched the organization to adopt Agile by educating them on the Importance of Scrum and its principles in Product development.
- Organized and facilitated release and sprint planning, facilitated backlog grooming, retrospectives and daily stand-ups
- Improved team velocity by incorporating capacity planning into sprint planning session.
- Acted as a shield between the product and software development teams and any distracting influences.
- Maintained a master schedule of all software releases, including key post-development milestones on version one.
- Tracked Sprint progress and updated stakeholders and P.O on sprint health check to ensure that the teams were meeting sprint Goals.
- Coached teams, Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, Managers and Executives on Agile values and principles to promote continuous improvement in practices and artifacts within the Version One Tool.
- Worked with teams to maximize the inception, of adoption, transformation, process maturation of agile methodologies
- Conducted grooming meetings, sprint planning, sprint review and sprint retrospective meetings
- Enforced the rules of scrum, facilitated key meetings, and challenged the teams to be more innovative.
- Supported the team through servant leadership in bringing them to a self-organized state.
- Acted as liaison who assisted the team in managing dependencies between the team and third parties, release managers, or between the team and other agile teams.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Closely collaborated with project members to identify Risk and quickly address problems.
- Took an active role in company growth by consistently providing quality customer service to promote growth and retention.
- Detailed improvements to restoration plans by creating detailed budgets, schedules and cost estimates for clients.
- Implemented a set of comprehensive tracking processes to monitor project performance.
- Increased savings by initiating and fostering relationships with vendors to communicate on problem-areas and work closely to resolve.
- Increased efficiency and team performance by implementing actionable process improvements.
- Optimized productivity by managing employee schedules, payroll operations and inventory transactions.
- Complied with all safety protocols and enforced proper equipment and material usage.
- Developed long-term business strategy by using customer feedback to identify necessary process improvements.
- Coordinated initial and additional resources to meet project needs.
- Kept projects in line with budget, schedule and content demands by closely monitoring the work of all team members.