BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST
- Coordinate with Business Teams, Development Teams, and Data Management Teams for various phases of Project delivery efficiency. Report testing results and schedules in daily standup calls with Offshore Teams and Stakeholders.
- Manage business process flows and coordination between different Stakeholders for scenario creation and data setup/execution (UAT and End to End Testing)
- Write testcases on Netizza database and update testing/defect management system, HPQC and SharePoint
- Intereact with database teams in CEP/Salesforce, UCM, and Hosts for data retrieval
- Review and email daily analytic test reporting to management and testing teams
- Create training domain guides and testing clarifications to Offshore Team for preparation of testcase writing and execution.
- Coordinate data criteria selection for UAT/End to End testing and uploaded testcases in SharePoint. Create user - stories in Jira
- Review business scenarios/ user-stories, and test cases of the QA Team to ensure coverage and correctness of business logic
- Work closely with the Business Teams and QA Team to create user acceptance test plans and coordinate with the business owners to execute plans
- Reviewed and conducted data analysis to monitor and identify business processes including process errors or issues in the servicing process by performing root cause analysis and propose tactical and strategic enhancements to the clients and management.
- Reviewed credit analysis for existent customers to determine pre-authorization for addition financing. Map out current processes, identify disconnects, and re-engineer process to gain efficiencies
- Worked closely with IT to create user acceptance test plans and coordinate with the business owners to execute those plans
PROJECT ANALYST LIAISON
- Provided data analysis retrieved from MSP (Black Knight-Loansphere) technical systems to senior management assessing portfolio management, credit reporting, loan boarding, instructional design, accounting ledgers, audits, contracts and overall quality of daily operations.
- Synthesized performance information and feedback from audit activities into a comprehensive view on performance and quality. Liaison between attorney network, operations, scorecards and other stakeholder; servicing as a central point of contact for each attorney firm.
MORTGAGE BANKRUPTCY LEAD SUPERVISOR
- Managed overall department performance including budget, hiring, credit reporting, audit reporting, payroll, training, employee performance analysis, coaching, and regulatory compliance for a team of 15 employees.
- Coordinated with technical team to focus on improving system development and user-centered design. Implemented effective improvement strategies that increased productivity and efficiency.
- Monitored all governing industry regulations including federal and state regulations. Implemented system update changes and procedural changes to ensure strict compliance as needed.
- Reviewed bankruptcy federal and investor guidelines and credit reporting to Credit Bureau to comply with Federal Stay barring collection actions
- Executed foreclosure and loss mitigation processes according to established federal and state guidelines, and investor guidelines accounting bid calculations, MERs assignment, Loss Mitigation, Chain of Title and executed legal documentation for strict compliance Prepared