Technical Customer Support and Relationship Management ProfessionalTechnical Customer Support - Relationship ManagementTechnical customer support professional with over 17 years of experience in technology organizations. Results driven individual with a dynamic career in a customer-care environment. Articulate communicator with strong relationship, technical, management, and analytical skills.
Data Communications: Async, Bisync, SMTP, X.400, FTP, TCP/IP, AS1, AS2, SSH
Data Formats: EDI (X.12, UCS, EDIFACT, TRADACOMS, PRH/PRT and others), XML
Operating Systems: Windows 7 and lower
Systems Software: CICS, Gentran Integration Suite, Gentran Director
Confidential, Dublin, Ohio
Cloud Computing Business Analyst
- Responsible for onboarding Confidential Brands onto bridge component to sync support tickets between ticketing systems.
- Assist with new Confidential Brand acquisition migrations from existing CRM into Confidential approved CRM (Parature)
- Create documentation for processes and procedures surrounding Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Create best practice documentation relating to Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Maintain monthly reporting on product usage across multiple Confidential brand organizations.
Confidential, Dublin Ohio
Advisory Software Engineer
- Minimized customer downtime by providing technical problem resolution to Confidential customers and customer facing support staff; troubleshooting issues by phone or via email as required.
- Resolved problems by applying technical expertise; determined what diagnostic information is required to resolve customer problems.
- Escalates issues to appropriate technical development groups with the necessary supporting documentation
- Ensured customer satisfaction with timely follow-up; approached problem solving from an overall solution perspective; resolved issues in a timely, respectful, considerate, and concerned manner
- Increased customer and support staff technical skills through daily interactions
- Completed tasks with minimal supervision or managerial intervention
- Applied analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills on a daily basis
- Defined problems, collected data, established facts, and drew conclusions; read and interpreted technical drawings and documentation.
- Expressed complex technical concepts in layman’s terms, both verbally and in writing
- Developed an understanding of new data formats, protocols and systems with little training.
- Assisted with troubleshooting translation and data issues pertaining to EDI, XML, Flat File and other data formats.
- Assisted in the implementation and use of new and existing maps: used developed skills to troubleshoot mapping related issues.
Senior Customer Support Specialist
- Provided support to the 100 top revenue-generating customers for EDI-related issues in a call-center environment.
- Managed customer relationships from both a technical and business perspective.
- Maintained 95% customer satisfaction statistic.
- Researched and resolved communication issues; acted as liaison when escalation was necessary.
- Demonstrated team leadership responsibilities by mentoring co-workers.
- Provided after-hours support on a rotating basis for designated Key Accounts.
- Performed work-related tasks with minimal supervision, and handled ambiguous situations with little supervisory assistance.
Customer Support Specialist
- Provided customers with timely and accurate resolution via telephone for software- and network-related technical problems.
- Maintained excellent customer and internal employee relationships.
- Responsible for collection of past-due accounts; drafted and processed collection paperwork.
Confidential, Columbus Ohio
Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Performed corporate collections; worked with customers to resolve invoice problems.
- Processed and distributed invoices on a daily basis, balanced daily receipts, and reconciled bank statements.