Leverage project management experience, targeting process optimization and business development. Detect opportunities for improvement and deliver timely and comprehensive business analysis. Promote human communication.
Business Analyst /Project Lead /PMO
- IT and Operational related project administration and research studies. Project Manager for technology-related projects. Requirements gathering, project documentation scope and deliverables, charter, issues list, control charts, etc. , resource coordination, testing plans development, training collaboration, implementation and post-implementation support.
Manufacturing Process Engineer
- Implemented and monitored business processes into operations Created process linkages between internal Gas Turbine business process and IT-oriented projects Standardization of business processes. Preparation of management reports and management data Training of suppliers and GT operations in business processes Interface with suppliers to resolve implementation problems Led and participated in business process-oriented projects for supply management and factory processes Developed business procedures and processes and maintained in an IT system. Coordinated and developed KPI's metrics for proper system usage.
Business Support Analyst / IT Division
- Project Manager for technology-related projects Requirements gathering, project documentation scope and deliverables, charter, issues list, control charts, etc. , resource coordination, testing plans development, training collaboration, implementation and post-implementation support.
Independent Business Consultant
- Provider of Process Mapping, Technical Translations English-Spanish and
- Inventory Control Services for El Paso area's local businesses such as Fred Loya Insurance Agency and Shoe's Town Retail Store
IT Business Analyst ERP/SAP Specialist MM, PP, CO, SD
- Prioritizing tasks and determining wants vs. needs Liaising extensively with external or internal clients Scoping of proposals for modified or replacement systems Presenting proposals to customers Working closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction Ensuring that budgets are adhered to and deadlines met Drawing up testing schedules for the complete system Overseeing the implementation of a new system Planning and working flexibly to a deadline Writing
- user manuals Providing training to users of a new system
- Collaborated in developing a complex, integrated Wireless solution SAP-Symbol-RFGen Software to expedite cycle counts and Physical Inventory activities rendering an estimated 2.4 million dollars in savings by adding production days to the inventory period, increasing inventory accuracy, and by dramatically reducing human and technical efforts. Collaborated to implement an automated system for Engineering Changes application which resulted in an overall savings of 25, 000 USD in a single fiscal quarter by reducing quality defects in the production lines due to late ECN implementation Agile PLM Software Provided technical guidance in developing barcode technology labels, readers, software, etc. to replace conventional part number handling inside the raw material warehouse. This project helped reduce a loss of 150, 000 USD in components through a six-month period. Prepared KPI reports throughout several business areas in order to promote decision making Coordinated pilot testing for software implementations, version upgrades and rollout of corporate applications SAP,
- etc Promoted Information Protection by keeping confidentiality levels enforced, reporting potential threats as well as supporting firewall drills in collaboration with local Info Protection Department Reinforced Security routines by monitoring employee terminations, by means of communicating those to our Corporate Applications administrators on a periodic basis
- ERP/SAP Functional Support Engineer
- Responsible for requirements gathering, process modeling and configuration of SAP R/3, with specific focus on MM/PP Provide site level support to a broad range of users in a manufacturing environment Functional and project work performed in conjunction with production support and problem resolution Provide frequent support at all levels Initiate changes in plant procedures and coordinate with the SAP core team to accommodate the successful integration of the SAP software into the plant culture Act as focal point for SAP issues and serve as liaison to corporate SAP team Develop plans for successful implementation of the SAP software in all facets of the manufacturing and quality functions within the plant.
- Design, implement, monitor and maintain manufacturing processes. Operate a wide range of manufacturing technologies and computer and management control systems.
- Team member of manufacturing transference project Japan-Mexico Developed manufacturing processes for new products manufactured in manual and automated assembly lines Led Kaizen project team as part of 5S methodology, oriented to continuous improvement with several initiatives implemented i.e. 30 scrap reduction in discrete components being mishandled from the warehouse into the manufacturing operation., Change in packaging materials for the final product rendered a 45 saving through the recycling of cardboard over expanded polystyrene Performed Time Study Analysis and lines balancing in order to meet efficiency parameters Solved day-to-day component and equipment operation problems ensuring the smooth integration of any new machinery into the manufacturing process by maintaining close communication with process, design, and test engineering teams Originated process modifications through ECNs incorporating cost-reduction and quality-improvement modifications Performed Preventive/Corrective scheduling for automated assembly lines Defined and kept a reorder point for MRO components Maintained periodical meetings with machinery suppliers to follow up on technical difficulties
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Receiving/Picking/issuing productive materials to the manufacturing lines based on the MRP list provided by IBM's AS/400 System Supplier Developing Programs to anticipate material obsolescence and define component alternatives Maintenance of a service area for warranty products up to a 5-year period
- Responsible for the daily placement of replenishment orders, management of materials' arrival, performing periodical physical counts to validate inventory values.
- Material buyer for regular commodities such as carpeting, retainers, foam, leather, thread and plastic covers Analyst of BOM components for pilots and regular production parameters Expeditor of material shortages reported by GM's EDI system based on weekly-released reports with up to 12 weeks window time Responsible of supplying prototype materials for design and manufacturing teams towards pilot runs development