- A Certified Scrum Master with notable success directing a broad range of multi - million dollar strategic initiatives in a client-centric digital solutions sector.
- Industry Expert who leads the adoption and enforcement of Scrum rules, removing impediments, and fostering self-management through multiple years of proven experience in planning facilitation, implementation, and management of innovative solutions.
- Possess an in-depth understanding of Agile, Waterfall, and Scrum Development Methodologies to steer timely project completion. Demonstrate unmatched organizational and time-management competencies to equilibrate multiple project assignments simultaneously within a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Substantial broad-based experience with a comprehensive understanding of all phases of Test Life Cycle, including requirements gathering, test planning, scheduling, testing, defect tracking and reporting.
- An effective leader with proven ability to supervise and lead diverse teams to ensure a 100% success rate in mitigating potential risks and achieving business goals in a complex, project-based environment.
- MS Office Suite
- MS Visio
- Microsoft Test Manager
- QTest (QA Symphony)
- MS Project
- Agile and Waterfall SDLC Methodology
- Scrum Methodology
- SAFe Agile
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Collaborate with multiple clients, project managers, core team members and other project stakeholders throughout the Software Development/Testing Life Cycle
- Co-manage product backlogs of 3 project teams while utilizing Jira as an agile project management tool
- Setup Sprints and facilitate releases, scrum meetings, Sprint Planning, and Sprint retrospectives
- Provide 100% support in story creation, facilitate story breakdowns, and capture estimates
- Track and apply metrics to facilitate planning and forecasting, resulting in increased team performance by 25%, customer satisfaction by 15% and cost savings of 17%.
- Utilize information radiators such as burn-down charts to resolve roadblocks resulting in a 65% increase in team velocity
- Respond to changes in direction, priority, and sprint performance and ensure that 100% of the team update their tasks and log time in the project management tool.
- Work closely with clients, project managers, core team members and other project stakeholders and provided 100% leadership across the Software Development/Testing Life Cycle
- Facilitated all agile ceremonies as well as discussions, decision-making and conflict resolution to 75+ participants
- Proactively work to mitigate risks, expectations, challenges, and dependencies to ensure that they are detected, organized, mitigated or escalated as needed
- Collaborated with the Product Owner and Development Team to promote productive sprints through the elimination of impediments and ensured that stories are 100% sprint ready
- Reviewed existing agile procedures, demonstrated servant-leadership when helping the team improve processes while challenging innovativeness and creativity
- Assisted with the development, establishment, and enforcement of quality assurance measures and testing standards for new applications and products throughout their development and lifecycles
- Registered test results and bug reports and executed test plans and test scripts for implementing accurate measures of the performance of the products resulting in a 60% increase in efficiency of results
- Enabled conversion accuracy by verifying converted data from legacy systems and managed test results and defects with Microsoft Test Manager and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Prepared Defect Report as Severity and Priority and responsible for scheduling bug triage meetings to address defects
- Developed, documented, and maintained functional test cases and other test objects, such as test data and data validation
- Coordinated with process owners to ensure that consumer issues and concerns are adequately processed with due diligence
- Worked in waterfall and agile methods while collaborating with the project manager to optimize user stories in the Backlog
SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST
- Developed test objectives, evaluation procedures, testing methods, and research preparation in collaboration with the project team
- Executed test cases, logged defects, kept track of the defect status and provided a status report during meetings
- Developed, documented, and maintained functional test cases as well as test data and data validation
- Performed functional and regression testing and validated that user expectations are surpassed by 110%
- Assisted the automation team in the development of a test automation approach, provided input into tool selection, and conducted training to 10+ groups on the processes
- Directed the analysis, design, and execution of test cases, test procedures, test suites, and all other related activities
- Ensured documentation and validation of complex test scenarios, UAT, and regression testing of applications
- Guaranteed suitable testing environment and proper configuration and traceability of testing applications before and after test execution
- Scheduled testing and subsequently tracked, measured, monitored, and reported the test progress, product quality status, and test results, adapted the test plan and, where appropriate, compensated for changes in conditions
- Provided summary reports on test status. Responsible for weekly, monthly, and end-of-sprint progress reports
- Contributed to high-reliability technology releases as a result of thorough testing that helped maintain a 100% secure and confidential system
- Updated, implemented, and captured business needs to organize business procedures and prepare process optimization
- Liaised between the business users and technical team, ensuring that technical specifications align with business requirements
- Assisted in the communication of project status reports, tracking defect and enhancement prioritization for future releases
- Identified operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, and evaluating output requirements