- Senior Business Systems Analyst and Project Manager with full life cycle experience.
- Team member on projects for the following business areas: retail, logistics, banking, finance, insurance, telecommunications and manufacturing.
- Involved in hands on roles in analysis, programming, coordinated testing, QA, UAT and implementation using Waterfall, and Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Conducted JAD and RAD sessions between clients and development staff.
- Acted as an in - house instructor establishing training programs on various applications. And creating manuals for new projects.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, and creation of requirements, gap analysis, use and test case documents.
- Team lead on data migration projects, which included the following task: data analysis and mining, data migration mapping.
- Excellent organizational, prioritizing, and time management skills with a dedicated work ethic.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Including MS Project and Visio
- IBM products: Lotus Notes, OS, Cloud technology
- Mainframe and Desktop: DST TA2000
- Data Bases: IBM OS, Teradata, Oracle, IBM Client Server, CRM
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000 series, OS\MVS
- Data mining tools
- Ascential, quality and data stages
- MS SQL Server
- Micro Focus
- Erwin Navigator
- Quality Center/ALM
- Cisco web-based analysis tools
- Screen painter
- Project workbench
- IBM mainframe and midrange
- Business Intelligence Reporting
- Business Objects Reporting
Senior Business Analyst
- Lead extensive meetings/scrum calls mostly via web and conference calls to plan and orchestrate project work.
- Responsible for defining project requirements to meet the timeframes, budget, and expectations of the business stakeholders/customers to obtain their signoff.
- Document all requirements/user stories using MS Office Suite and storing in SharePoint.
- Identify gaps and process improvements during project work to assist in meeting project milestones.
- Assist team members in resolving issues.
- Participate in roles such as a data analyst, quality analyst, project manager, and a business analyst to assist in meting project goals and the end deliverable.
- Work with external vendor team through development and testing
- Environment: SharePoint, MS Office Suite, Agile, SDLC, Waterfall MS, SQL Server. Power BI.
Senior Business Data Analyst
- Defined, wrote, queries, to perform data quality analysis on data sourced for the DDS data warehouse.
- Worked with data governance team for data reconciliation and adjustment into the general ledger.
- Identified data sources and document the sources by building process and data flow maps.
- Executed data quality profiling and performing quality assessments by developing and adhering to current and future business rules.
- Consulted with all business stakeholders to identity potential gaps in data.
- Created all associated mapping and ETL documentation.
- Environment: SharePoint, Teradata, MS Office Suite, MS SQL Server.
Senior Business Analyst
- Gathered and translated business needs into requirements as required for eligible health providers.
- Created and maintained project plans to track all assigned task.
- Acted as a subject matter expert (SME) for internal and external end user support.
- Planned, tested, and executed any development enhancements/upgrades.
- Created use cases, specifications and test cases for EHR systems using HP Quality Center.
- Coordinate and plan all UAT for external and internal users with development.
- Worked closely and collaborated with multiple teams who work within the high net worth call center to ensure all data feeds from My Learning are working as they should and troubleshoot any issues.
- Evaluated lab and testing s to meet CMS standards.
- Environment: SharePoint, HP Quality Center, MS Office Suite, MIPS, SVN Bugzilla Portal, Agile, SDLC, Waterfall.
Senior Business Analyst and PM
- Conducted analysis of business needs and creation of clear thorough business requirements including test scripts, workflows, and technical specification documents.
- Documented all requirements and user stories using MS suite.
- Processed full tests and quality assurance requirements to ensure accuracy and consistency for effective software enhancements/solutions.
- Planed and managed requests from internal business partners for changes and enhancements to requirements.
- Liaised and explained business requirements for system fixes/issues, new enhancements, and other project requests to external vendor.
- Executed testing using Tropics tool in UAT environment.
- Lead daily scrum sessions as a scrum master to manage and plan projects and ticket expectations and results.
- Created training manuals for new Tropics system.
- Environment: SharePoint, HP Quality Center, Tropics, MS SQL Server, MS Office Suite, Agile, SDLC.