- Experienced in doing Technical documentation and gathering business requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills and project management skills.
- Organized and disciplined team player, enjoy working in groups and have the ability to excel in independent positions requiring minimal supervision and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in projects.
- Good communication skills which helps in providing solutions and support to end user.
- Fast Learner, adapt and grasp things easily. And also able to adjust in different environment
Software Engineering: Object Oriented Analysis/Design, Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio, MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, SharePoint, SPSS and Macromedia Freehand
Relational Databases: Oracle 8i, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access & internet.
Business Analyst skills: Worked as coordinator for all the projects listed. Involved in all the stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Database Design (DB), Object Oriented Design Patterns (ERD), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (UML), business analysis, requirements gathering, testing, application integration and Implementation of the Software Application. Also provided and support to the stakeholder and end user of the respective project after it has been implemented and rolled out successfully
HR - Business Analyst Intern
- Working with the business to identify opportunities for improvement in business operations and processes. Performing various analytical functions, including analyzing proposed introduction of new programs and processes and provide actionable insights
- Interacting with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand their problems and needs.
- Extensive Interaction with business users from different level of staff and management for gathering requirements, creating functional specifications, developing templates, designing various supporting diagrams, creating case specification, and documenting end users notes and production support maintenance.
- Function as a liaison between the development teams and the business for implementation of technical solutions.
- Documenting the functional and technical design of the system and prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends. Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently and be highly motivated.
- Interacting with system architects and developers to ensure the system is properly implemented.
- Excellent analytical skills, problem solving, ability to understand technical and non-technical problems and translate those into solutions that are aligned with the business needs. Helping in testing the system and creating system documentation and user manuals.
Bookkeeping / Accounting Assistant
- Maintain records of financial transactions performed during each trip which includes account reconciliation, cash receipts, disbursements, finance charges, billings, invoicing, sales slips and preparation of bank deposits.
- Prepare a complete file with all the required documents for the professors before leaving for the study abroad programs.
- Coordinate with professors regarding financial transactions.
Technology Support Specialist
- Provide hardware support for the department (desk top computers, scanner, printers, etc.) and act as liaison to the University’s helpdesk.
- Use existing web based applications such as Google Docs and Google Calendar and develop interfaces for the department’s use.
- Provide support of Campus Recreation software to department staff (answer questions, install new software and provide alternative ways to accomplish tasks).
- Assist with the Campus Recreation website which will be moving to SharePoint 2010 in FY12.
- Develop a database to track equipment purchases and maintenance.
Business System Analyst / Project Manager
- Managed diverse projects and portfolios and worked as a Product Manager by coordinating between the software development team and business (other department for which the software was developed). Gathering, analyzing, designing and documenting of IT specifications.
- Manage stakeholders' expectations by setting up weekly status update meetings to share any s, outstanding issues, progress, as well as action items.
- Analyzed the requirements of the business by reviewing current work flow, operating manuals and business guide and communicating those requirements to the Software Developer by providing them proper and required documentation (BRD-Business Requirement Document Specification) and create report functional specification document. Designed interfaces/screens and process flow of the projects. Created and maintained project schedule and was involved in Project Planning.
- Prepare and update Conceptual Design Documents, meant to provide a road map for the ultimate objective of the Project.
- The Projects were developed on Ultimus a web based application system. The portfolio included: Branch Transformation System which incorporated (CSM check list for start of day (SOD) end of day (EOD) activity, compliance central repository system, centralized auto repossession tracker system, consumer loan application processing system, account opening form tracking system and trade tracking system) modules, Procurement system which includes requisition and procurement system, E-commerce: sales management workflow. unibank: cashline and businessline in unibank..
- Work with business user to gain system requirements Involvement with software development team.
- Conducted and support for the software to the end user on day to day issues.
- Performed user application testing (UAT) for the banking products along with the end users and also fulfilled the reporting needs of business users. Create UAT tracking sheet that is used to monitor the progress and a snapshot of UAT percentage completion
- Took an active part in data modeling and business modeling, gathering business requirements, putting project plan, validation and user testing, Assisted Project manager in various projects and act as a liaison between IT and business users
Business System Analyst
- Worked on HR Module, Payroll Module and ADC (Alternate Delivery Channel) Module / VISA Debit CARD module on In-House developed software. Managed and worked on different modules of banking software to be implemented in the bank. Provided support to all the online branches regarding queries and issues in all these products.
- Assisted with the implementation, development and enhancement of human resource management systems with its various analytical reports . Conduct for new staff in operational, procedural and system functions .
- Supported team members in the provision of HR services procedural matters and have a basic knowledge of Treasury.
- Prepared relevant documentation and correspondence relating to personnel and payroll service
- Responsible for updating HR Systems ensuring records are up to date. Managed the HR Module in the following areas: Operations, Recruitment, Compensation, Leaves, Appraisal, Promotion, attendance and Transfer. Assist in day to day recruitment activities.
- Operated payroll module in following areas: creating chart of payroll code and pay scale for employees, creating the payroll setup for employees gross salary, working on the Increments given to the employee, working on the retirement policy and end of service record, and working on different payroll reports.
- Responsible for operating ADC module in following areas: card production, creating cards requests, resolving problems, working on Phoenix, host server, testing different scenarios to check card functionality, ATM balancing, cards backend reconciliation and coordination with branches on day to day issues.