- 15 years of experience in Retail Domain (Omni Channel) with strong analytical skill and a broad range of computer expertise.
- Highly - motivated, knowledgeable e-commerce, retail, supply chain, logistics practitioner with a track record of delivering results
- Expertise in converting strategic ideas into executable actions by defining solution requirements and facilitating the various team activities to implement solutions.
- Represents the customer needs and requirements to drive feature implementation and development with associated technology teams
- Expertise in SDLC and Agile methodologies. Confidential trained Scrum Master.
- Demonstrated ability to move between strategy and execution. Proven communication abilities to articulate business case and solicit support from functional teams and management.
- Excellent presentation skills, and ability to communicate with various audiences, including end users, managers, and members of the IT team.
- Business Analysis experience with ability to quickly comprehend scope of business and recommend viable and cost-effective solutions
- Excellent in building solid working relationships with business and product stakeholders, other Product Managers, user experience and technology teams to facilitate successful feature implementation
- An Effective Leader, skilled in enlisting the support of all team members in aligning with project and organizational goals.
- Sound knowledge on Retail products like JDA MMS, Sterling OMS, Manhattan WMi and MDM System.
- Hands on experience in AS400 (iSeries), JDA MMS, PKMS Manhattan, DB2/400, MQ Series, EDI, E3, Mark Magic and Change Management Tools.
- DB2, Oracle
- JIRA, Confluence, MS Projects, MS Visio
- JDA-MMS - iSeries-based JDA Merchandise Management System
- Manhattan PkMS - iSeries-based Pick Ticket Management System
- Sterling OMS - IBM Order Management Suite.
- EDI - Electronics interchange of data in standard format.
- Mark Magic - Bar Code Label Development Tool
Techno Functional Consultant
- Have been working as a business consultant for enterprise customer order management transformation & migration from Legacy to Sterling Order Management systems
- Lead product requirements, impact assessment/gap analysis for OMS for credit card tokenization program (an enterprise-wide initiative to eliminate storage of PAN in the system) for high end consumer retail company
- Have been engaged in data modeling & solution analysis for master data transformation from Legacy system to Master Data Management (MDM)
- Have been engaged in data modeling & solution analysis for order data transformation from Sterling OMS to PKMS Manhattan fulfillment system
- Have been engaged with Loss Prevention, Care Center Ops and Brand finance business partners to define end-to-end business processes and solution for “Reduction of Bad Debt” & Loss Prevention data analysis strategy.
- Lead product requirement and define business solutions for Buy Online Pickup in Store, Ship Form Store, Ship to Store projects in Legacy and Sterling Order Management System.
- Lead product requirement and define business solutions for PayPal & Venmo Integration with Legacy and Sterling Order Management Systems.
- Lead product requirement and define business solutions for Cross Brand Loyalty Project with Legacy and Sterling Order Management Systems.
- Lead product requirement and define business solutions for Multi Tender Loyalty for Legacy and Sterling Order Management Systems.
- Lead product requirement and define business solutions for Cross Brand Registry for Legacy and Sterling Order Management Systems.
- Lead product requirement and define business solutions for International Drop Ship for Legacy and Sterling Order Management Systems.
- Lead product requirement and define business solutions for Promotion Admin Tool for Legacy and Sterling Order Management Systems.
- Lead product requirement and define business solutions for Customer Order Visibility projects in Legacy and Sterling Order Management System.
- Lead product requirements and define business solutions for DC returns and express call tags for new DC setup in Dallas.
- Lead product requirements and define business processes & solution for St Jude’s Donation Campaign projects/programs
- Lead product requirements and define business processes & solution for eCommerce Registry Implementation projects/programs
- Responsibilities include business process definition, requirements & business needs gathering, end-to-end requirements management for functional areas such as eCommerce, corporate finance, Order Management Systems, Marketing, Transportation, Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Have been part of enterprise business solution group and provided end to end business transformation & consulting services to cross-functional teams & end users.
Business Systems Analyst
- Lead product requirements, impact assessment/gap analysis for JDA MMS, WMS and After Sales System for high end electrical retailer.
- Oversees and maintains the JDA Merchandise Management System and After Sales System by planning and coordinating the processes required for the provision of user applications and systems necessary for business operations.
- Build strong relationships with key partners within IT and business in order to achieve exceptional results. Serves as liaison between Technical and non-Technical groups in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.
- Partners with the Production Support and peers to assist in maintaining, supporting, and upgrading existing systems and applications.
- Develop overall understanding of the Merchandising and Supply Chain business and the processes and tools being leveraged to fulfill their required capabilities
- Support new development work by coordinating efforts, sharing knowledge and communicating across impacted teams.
- Generation of resource plans, estimates and plan revisions. Ensures Projects are completed according to plan.
- Keeps appropriate people informed of Project progress both at the client and Confidential Management.
- Ensure on-time Project delivery by monitoring and tracking all Project activities and analyzing actual effort versus budgeted effort.
- Incident & Problem Management for Customer Sales and Marketing Applications.
- Perform problem analysis, troubleshooting and timely resolutions to all outages.
- Interacting with the Business Users and Offshore for Day to Day Issues on the CSM Applications.
- Ticket Trend Analysis for the Customer Sales and Marketing Applications.
- Participate in Weekly Support Calls to provide status of CSM status with Client IT Managers
- Manage Escalations with Clients from Support, Enhancement and Development Streams
- Responsible for Maintaining agreed SLA with Clients for all the Support Tracks.
- Provide task and work direction guidance and technical assistance to assigned IT staff.
- Develop overall understanding of the Customer sales and marketing and the processes and tools being leveraged to fulfill their required capabilities.