- Managed multiple projects and ensured they were completed on time and on budget.
- Collaborated with team of developers, data scientists and testers in launching enterprise resource planning solutions and database management systems for various organizations.
- Contributed to the creation of the management dashboards used in reporting deployment readiness.
- Production issue resolution for the featured product program legacy application.
- Led design of the various enterprise systems data models and user interfaces.
- Requirements Elicitation & Documentation
- UML & Prototyping
- Data Analysis
- Data Modelling
- Scaled Agile (SAFe) & Waterfall Methods
- Scrum & Kanban best practices
- Acceptance Test Driven Dev. (ATDD)
- Manual & automated testing
- MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- MS Visio, Balsamiq, Sharepoint
- Excel, Oracle SQL, MS Sql Server, MySQL
- MS Visio, MS Project, MySQL
- MS TFS, RPM, JIRA, Confluence
- HP ALM, Selenium, QTP, Xebium
- Python, VB script, HTML, XML
PRODUCT OWNER/BUSINESS ANALYST
- Work with a dedicated product team of developers to design and build email marketing and member management software based on strategic vision derived from collaboration with senior management.
- Manage the day - to-day coordination of multiple projects from intake to completion and ensure they are executed on time, on budget, and according to client specification.
- Support an agile software development process, working with stakeholders and technical delivery team.
- Complete project management documentation throughout the project life-cycle including planning documents, schedules, status reports, change orders, invoicing, close out paperwork, etc.
- Coordinate project management activities by scheduling client status meetings, building timelines, assigning tasks and setting deadlines, while effectively communicating progress to stakeholders.
- Complete project deliverables on time, efficiently and within budget.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the project fundamentals and present the final product to client and end users for adoption
- Create roadmaps and strategies for accomplishing customer objectives.
- Accept completed work from multiple teams on behalf of the customer.
- Partner with development team to design and execute early, iterative testing of sprint deliverables.
- Groom and refine user stories with the development team to ensure understanding of acceptance criteria and alignment with vision and goals.
- Participate in team process improvement and review test artifacts with development team, as needed.
- Participate in requirements and technical design reviews to ensure clarity and usability.
- Report current status, impediments risks and dependencies to the program manager.
- Facilitated the development and maintenance of specifications and test plans associated with system or application function, development, implementation, and/or modification.
- Provided communications link between user, technical, and QA groups.
- Prepared reports and other documentation related to project assignments.
- Provided user support including troubleshooting and resolution of complex system issues.
- Facilitated project planning activities, including working with project support, functional and project teams to define goals, objectives, scope and schedule estimates.
- Ensured issues were captured, monitored, and resolved.
- Produced user stories, wireframes, and other UX artifacts and had them “ready” a couple of sprints ahead of when we planned to develop them.
- Bridged the gap between engineers and the end user to ensure development output hit the mark.
- Helped prioritize stories within and across sprints to ensure timely delivery of the overall feature/epic.
- Collaborated with the development team daily to ensure they had the needed information to be productive.
- Conducted market and user research to understand problems and validate solutions.
- Guided agile team in the successful integration of 4 different applications to several Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions.
- Helped scrum team to maintain the highest team velocity across the release train.
- Helped to deliver high quality software to production with zero defects.
- Elicited requirements for the applications using techniques such as process modelling, prototyping, document analysis, and use cases.
- Facilitated stand up meetings, retrospective, review, and estimation meetings.
- Designed framework for validation of ETL processes using test automation.
- Performed peer reviews on requirement & test case documentation.
- Tracked and reported on sprint metrics such as velocity, burndown, burnup, and cumulative flow.
- Assisted Product Owner, with backlog grooming, prioritization, and estimation.
- Assisted Product Owner to generate Jira reports for executive users showing sprint status.
- Helped to manage communications with internal and external stakeholders for improved transparency.
- Facilitated triage calls with internal and external stakeholders for issue/ defect resolution.
MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER
- Responsible for the day-to-day coordination of creative projects from intake to completion and liaising between our internal creative team and various departments and stakeholders as it relates to briefs, timelines, reviews and approvals
- Managed the asset production queue by setting timelines, assigning tasks and setting deadlines, while effectively communicating progress to stakeholders and serving as the point of contact
- Identified business risks and opportunities through the analysis of information and results; coordinated the development of marketing plans, campaigns and strategies to achieve sales growth, brand visibility and target audience conversion
- Worked closely with the graphics team to create documentation for projects including advertising campaigns, content development, websites, SEM, social media, events, print collateral and branding
- Monitored campaigns by reviewing market analytics and prepared reports for effective decision-making
- Coordinated with media agencies and publications on distribution of marketing content; and ensured that advertisements received prioritization and placement at the best rates
- Motivated team towards achieving set KPIs, promoted a positive culture at the firm and continuously measured and evaluated departmental goals and work processes
- Worked with other Managers to deliver continuous efficiencies and cost savings, ensuring that policies and procedures were adhered to and drove best practice standards across the organization
- Produced reports, presentations, minutes of meetings, promotional brochures and newsletters
- Managed a small team from different disciplines and delivered projects on time and on budget