- Business Analyst with almost 5+ years of experience with demonstrating success and solid understanding of in Financial Payments and Mortgage domains for multiple industries. The Key Job duties performed is as follows:
- Business Requirement Gathering, Business Process Flow, Business Process Modeling, Data Analysis, Data Mapping, Documenting and Business Analysis.
- Extensively Used SQL and T - SQL Queries for data manipulation and reading/ add business logics in to application Back end system
- Proficient user Microsoft Office Suite (MS outlook, MS Word, MS Excel)
- Expert to create functional Requirements Specs for Cloud services in past projects
- Command and act as Subject matter expert (SME) in product management process through developing Key design steps and conduct training sessions for appropriate subordinates
- Maintained and scheduled iteration time frames and analyzed development efforts require per each sprint.
- Actively worked with implementation team through one on one email communication channel while giving all possible problem solutions and testing guides for UAT.
- Extensive involvement in Bug tracking and defect management processes through using tracking tools like JIRA and VSTS
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodologies.
- Extensive experienced in agile scrum environment where delivered as Business Process Manager / Scrum master at times.
- Extensively worked with Devop Engineers to plane ART (Agile Release Train) in order to get effective planning for smooth transitions on build dependencies and deployments
- Experienced in gathering requirements and conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with end users, SMEs and stakeholders for major business initiatives.
- Expertise in Unified Modeling Language (UML) for creating Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Work Flow Diagrams using Rational Rose and MS Visio.
- Ability to Strategize Product development roadmap in collaboration with Business stakeholders.
- Ability to provide direction to Agile Development team in line with Product Vision and collaborate with various cross-functional teams.
- Documenting expertise in BRD’s, Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), Use case documents and User stories.
- Excellent ability to align teams and drive collaboration to complete projects in a timely and cost-effective manner in fast-paced and often changing environments.
- Worked with the project team to determine appropriate Test/Deployment Plans and supported the product launch.
- Well experienced in different management scenarios like Change Control, Quality Assurance, Defect Tracking, System Integration, and Scheduling.
- Extensive knowledge in data collection, analysis and evaluation, analytical problem solving, decision making, and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Run daily standups, Sprint Planning session to make proper and smooth agile methodology flow
- Conditioning SQL queries and deeply analyze backend T-SQL logics to cater in order to retrieve Loan data from servicing data side as per business requirements.
- Involved in analyzing Web based application design modals and require data set specifications to justify created functional and technical requirements.
- Complete understanding of Relational Database between Encompass 360 (LOS) and servicing ODS
- Analyzed FHA and VA rules and regulation for validation of project first initiative (Previous Loan Eligibility)
- Created FHA/ VA test case traceability matrix document in order to cater edge test cases and scenarios which can be use in relevant PBI’s (Product back log Item)
- Tested key calculations for Max loan Amount where we are projecting unpaid principal balance (UPB) and projected interested (monthly and daily)
- Analyzing and Tested field mapping from encompass (LOS) to CREO in order to validating proposed business logics.
- Performed back Log management in MS VSTS including created PBI’s, maintaining and grooming stories and take note for development efforts.
- At the time of new iteration/ sprint keep a record of all back log item which requiring more time in development and need to move in next sprint
- Rigorous reviewing back log PBI’s if it need to groom more or update any new backhand logic moreover, keep in continuous contact with onshore and offshore Dev teams in order to report each back log item current status to analyze the capacity of work
- I performed smoked testing for all PBI’s which are marked as “Ready for UAT” to make sure acceptance criteria validation before it goes to implementation people (UAT) to test.
- Worked as an interface between Business Users and the different teams involved in the application development for better understanding of the business and IT processes.
- Worked on Relational Data Base modelling to build strong backend data base management process.
- Used extensive SQL manipulating queries to retrieve desire data sets.
- Created Business Requirement Specifications (BRS) and Functional Requirement Specifications (FRS) documents.
- Created process flowcharts for various issues in Shipping Billing Centre functionality and help perform gap analysis
- Kept track of all requested services until completion to star the Billing Process in excellence.
- Conducted Gap Analysis to gather the requirements, by comparing existing Legacy billing center and Guidewire Billing center.
- Worked on the progress and completion of reports, which were then submitted to project management on a weekly basis.
- Set up definitions and process for test phases including Product Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Conducted Training Sessions to familiarize users with system.
- Gathered User and Business Requirements through interviews, surveys, prototyping and studying the AS-IS processes.
- Created Use Cases, Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams and Business Flow Diagrams using Power Designer.
- Facilitated JAD sessions to gather business requirements from Stakeholders, SMEs, Servicing Agents for shipping application, Business Users and External Users.
Junior Business Analyst
- Worked on data mapping techniques for those which receive from internal company departments
- Conducted training session under manager super vision to educate proper plan execution finalized in business meetings
- Creates detailed spreadsheets to manage use full data and backup sources
- Took part in agile process like sprint planning, retrospective and review
- Create Business requirements and project functional requirements through requirement gathered while using traceability Matrix and SWOT analysis techniques under managerial supervision
- Manages/ Create QA acceptance criteria and data management documents to keep a track on all possessed defects.