- Seasoned Consultant with 10 years of Big 4 Consulting and 18 years IT experience providing business and technical consulting expertise needed to define and deliver business and software solutions.
- Consistent track record of redefining business processes and providing solutions to reduce operational costs while improving productivity.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage and lead large scale projects in fast paced, high pressure environments with constantly changing scope utilizing Agile methodologies.
- Mobile/Web/Cloud/eComm/CRM/Billing/Financial Services/Banking/Professional Services/Digital Products
Lead Agile Senior Business Analyst/Product Owner
- Develop and maintain program board that breaks down features by sprint for initial MVP.
- Define user stories (utilizing Gherkin syntax) for frontend UI and backend API’s.
- Work closely with Product Team to create and maintain a product backlog in line with Business value/ROI, utilizing Azure DevOps.
- Contribute to design sessions, eg, providing suggestions obtained from evaluation of client journeys to improve user experience.
- Ensure that the development team has an adequate amount of user stories ready for upcoming sprints, determining work by feature priority.
- Prioritize user stories for sprints ensuring work is focused in areas with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Actively mitigate impediments impacting successful team completion of release/sprint goals.
- Review end of sprint demo to provide acceptance or rejection of work based on adherence to acceptance criteria and business objectives and overall look and feel.
Lead Agile Senior BA/PO
- Owned and managed the Sites Team backlog in Visual Studio Team Foundation Server ( TFS).
- Facilitated backlog refinement sessions including user story stack ranking, acceptance criteria development, and candidate selection for sprint planning.
- Assisted in Program Increment (PI) planning and feature development.
- Served as “go to” person for QA, Development and Architects to resolve issues and questions related to acceptance criteria and business needs.
- Managed QA Team, eg. provided review of testcases, ensured adherence to scheduling and mitigated testing blockers.
- Participated in and contributed to daily scrums, team demos, retrospectives, and sprint planning sessions.
- Utilized user stories and screen mocks to document the problem, current state, desired future state, objectives, business needs and impacted user groups/personas.
- Provided support to the Business during UAT.
Lead Agile Senior BA/PO
- Facilitated virtual and client - facing requirement gathering sessions with Business Stakeholders, developers, testers, UX/UI team and vendors globally located (30+ participants).
- Managed and owned product backlog for an advanced automated Excel template to capture client information in order to provision EYI Converged Client websites in desired platforms and geographical locations with information such as user and project specific data, proper security and delegation, application tools. Result: Site creation process was reduced from 10-20 days to 10-20 minutes.
- Accredited with ability to quickly come up to speed, with little to no direction, on EYI, Universal Provisioning Tool (UPT) and Single Sight Management Tool (SSMT) applications. Additionally, became seen as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the project team.
- Prioritized/stack ranked user stories and facilitated sprint planning for 2 product backlogs with 2 different scrum teams simultaneously. Ensured developers and testers had enough work to cover sprint capacity.
- Proactively and independently elicited, delivered and managed requirements to schedule and within budget and scope and in accordance with the Project Roadmap.
- Consistently identified and mitigated risks and proposed enhancements/solutions to improve user experience of redesigned Client website provisioning template.
Lead Agile Senior BA/POConfidential
- Coordinated with Product Management and key Stakeholders to identify and prioritize MVPs by release, adjusting by iteration as needed to account for changes in release scope.
- Reorganized product backlog to improve utilize epics and features and allow development to more easily identify user stories for story pointing and tasking.
- Contributed to UX/UI design work, including development of high-fidelity mockups.
- Prioritized and groomed the backlog insuring features are mapped to epics and broken down into user stories with well-defined acceptance criteria in Gherkin style, utilizing Visual Studio Team Foundation Server ( TFS).
- Created screen mocks for user stories to better communicate requirements to support development and testing team.
- Aided in and co-managed UAT, including creating testing documentation.
- Developed and maintain Quick Reference Guides to train users on new features and enhancements.
- Facilitated and/or contributed to key scrum ceremonies including daily scrums, sprint planning, sprint reviews and sprint retrospectives.