- Retail banking - Identity Access Management; facilitated the gathering of security related requirements as they relate to system access.
- Leadership of requirement gathering process thru complete SDLC (Kickoff - implementation)
- Analysis of multiple complex J2EE web-based Development Projects
- Have worked in both “Waterfall” and “Agile/SCRUM” methodologies
- Substantial document creation of formal SDLC documents (Gap Analysis, Impact Analysis, Business Requirements Document, User Guides, Test Plans, etc) at CMM Level 3+ Standards through all phases.
- Core strengths are analysis of “As Is” processes to “Should Be” requirements via Gap Analysis, Impact Analysis and Business Requirements
- Policy and Administration with several federal clients
- Performing as liaison to interpret Business needs to technical requirements via Use Case scenarios.
- Translation of business Work Flow Diagrams &process flows to high-level requirements via RUP methodology -Rational Rose, Requisite Pro tools and Visio modeling.
- Creation of Use Case scenarios, white-board, and User Stories to refine high & lower-level requirements
- Working closely and interacting with Business Partners, stake-holders, and Users to define actual business needs and requirements - via website and client interface design and refinement.
- Effective oral & written communication in presentation of business solutions; creation of critical SDLC documents and interfacing with various levels of stakeholders in gathering & defining of requirements.
- Extensive (ten yrs.) expertise in the formal Testing and management of testing procedures to ensure requirements are met and goals achieved.
- Expertise in use of MS products such as Word, Excel, Power Point in development of required documents and presentation media.
- Expertise in use of business requirement management tools such as Serena Dimensions, Rational Rose, Requisite Pro & Clear Case, HP Quality Center.
- Presentation skills include staff training, Power Point presentation of ideas & solutions to stake-holders via graphs and charts in JAD sessions and peer reviews with technical team members
- Develop and create training materials, documents for system upgrades to end-users
- Full Life-Cycle testing including Test planning, strategy and execution of eWOTC deliverables
- Requirement gathering and technical specifications with visual flow diagram to specify data and process flows
- Interfacing with developers, testers and DBA to define requirements
- Requirement management via tools such as SharePoint, Visio, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Access)
- JAD sessions conducted with key players and other SME’s to gather information via Use Case methodology
- Worked as liaison with Info Management System to develop WebFocus reporting tools required to support WOTC.
HARDWARE/SOFTWARE: WebFocus, SQL, SharePoint, MS Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Visio, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Leading requirement gathering process, documentation of “As Is” and “To Be” scenarios,
- Use of Rational Unified Process for documenting and managing requirements
- Management of delivery of project deliverables such as Scope, Business Requirement Document, User Stories or Use Cases,
- Facilitation of JAD/ Work sessions to flush-out high-level requirements,
- Bridge communication between Business community and development team to digest high-level requirements into detail specifications
- As an advocate of business community verify and ensure all requirements are resolved.
- Management and document of requirements via SharePoint and Rational Requisite Pro and Clear Case.
- Modeling of business and system process flows via MS. Visio
- Training system users on system enhancements and upgrades via user manuals, process flows and presentation tools.
- Included close collaboration working with User community to create systems and interfaces which met the needs of the users.
Software: MS Office Suite included Power Point, Word, Excel, Visio, IBM Rational Requisite Pro, Clear Case, Outlook, MS Share Point
- Documenting, testing & overall support of Cyber Ark and SailPoint implementation projects
- Identification and resolution of functionality gaps in On-boarding and other security related processes such as QlikView to comply with significant deficiency - auditing requirements
- Experienced with federal regulations, policies and administration of such mandated by law.
- Worked in a support role on Logical Access Method project to resolve SOX compliance issues for Process ID’s in an effort to address accessing issues and monitoring of 2,000 servers
- Ensuring access privileges were granted according to policy and procedure, and all group roles and services are properly authenticated, authorized and is auditable. streamlining and tightening procedures for higher effectiveness and efficiency via Visio workflow diagrams
- Improvement and revision of security intake forms and procedures
Software: MS Windows, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio, Notes, Outlook 7, SailPoint, Cyber Ark, QlikView
- Leading requirements gathering process via iterative agile/SCRUM methodology
- Analysis of “as is/should be” via JAD/JAR work session via development & business teams
- Use of MS Visio to model process workflows and build User Stories of detail auditing procedures
- As liaison, collaboration in building close relationship between business, development, SME’s of Business Community
- Project deliverables include; User Stories, Data Dictionary, Taxonomy, process workflows, etc.
Hardware/Software: NetMeeting, MS Share Point, Lotus Notes, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, project